1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    So Kennedy's reward for being part of such a cluster * and putting his hands in his pockets when it's going on is a free audition to the top job. * me

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

2. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Course you do.

Nobody was interfering with his team selections. He's just a pish manager.

3. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Something inside so strong :lenny2:

Lewis Kerr and Officer Doofy like this.
  4. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    * me was playing Valhalla all night and missed everything. Fuckimg happy days. Season has been a disaster but at least this * is gone.

5. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Wish we’d kept him until the rangers game, he deserved to be in the dugout watching them being champions.

6. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Shame on them all.

The board, the misfit coaching staff, the stubborn antiquated manager and the players.

Shame on them.

Of all the seasons to completely collapse and capitulate so meekly. They sicken me.

The league loss started with the stupid two days off after one game and that * Bolingoli. If I saw him I’d shoot him, but Lenny the pub tactician gave them two * days off.

They should have been sat down last summer and told that it was one year of total commitment, maximum fitness and battle for everything. One year to be immortal. One measly year and these guys, every one of them, would be feted until their dying day.

I said it for months before. 38 battles and I would have taken 1-0 scrappy wins in every single one of them. We knew the refs would be in overdrive to stop us, as it has proved they didn’t really need to but they made damned sure. We knew they’d pull every stunt. We’ve been clobbered by that government at Holyrood to take the heat off their exams fiasco (good timing by Bolingoli) and their Christmas virus orgy free for all * up (Dubai). We gave them excuses to treat us differently.

This season of all seasons we should have been absolutely on it from day one. Every decision we made, every press conference, every single facet of our club should have been right on it. We know we are treated differently, but FFS don’t give them an open goal to crucify us.

It’s no surprise that Sevco have miraculously avoided Covid. Not one single game affected for them. You can bet your * if we were in front they would have had a massive outbreak well in advance of the point of no return in the league.

I will not be alive to see us take another shot at 10. Never again in my lifetime. Shame on them for stealing that from the supporters.

They can escape as millionaires away from the day to day filth we have to put up with. The naked sectarianism. The biased editorial slants in the news. The pathetic Scottish sports media. We have to walk alongside the Sevconians who revel in child abuse, bigotry, hatred, cheating and lies.

Shame on them all.

After everything Lenny has gone through whilst representing Celtic, he should have had every single one of the players right on it from the get go.

His one striker with a non natural strike partner, his no strikers, the lack of fitness, the unfathomable line ups, the head scratching substitutions, the lack of game time for players, the two * days off after 1 * game that started the mess of playing catch up (I am livid about that in particular) and don’t even start about the humiliation of Europe.

It’s disgusting. Utterly disgusting. Shame on his arrogance. I know he didn’t get his own backroom team, I know he didn’t sanction most of the signings foisted on him by that smug * Lawwell - a man who has failed the shareholders by not pursuing governance and reparation for what we were cheated out of - but if Lenny cared as much as we all do he should have called it out or walked away. He doesn’t need the money.

This is just a pathetic end to a quite pathetic display by them all. They don’t deserve the support. Look at the year we have all had. Read the coronavirus thread. People on here have lost loved ones, lost their job and are struggling. Celtic is their escape, a very expensive escape, from harsh realities. They don’t deserve us.

Goodbye Neil. What a pathetic way to destroy, completely destroy your legacy at a club you literally spilled blood for as you were hounded and attacked physically by the thugs of this land and the thugs in the media. Pride before an almighty fall and we, the supporters, have to pick up the pieces as you find your way back into the Sky studio.

Shame Shame Shame!

The_Bhoy, Sentinel, Rydo1888* and 8 others like this.
  7. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Craziest thing is, this has been our best news all season

8. MusselburghBhoy Gimme danger, little stranger

Fav Celtic Player:
    Momo Sylla
    Based on how this season has went, I doubt he’d have given a *.

9. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Glad he's gone. Best thing for us and for him as he's obviously been losing it.

Better days to come.

SuperZidane and terrasidius like this.
  10. eddiemcd1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larson
    And the Celtic supporters said

Amen Amen

11. Lennon1888

Wait am I right in reading he's leaving now?

12. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Yes

Lennon1888 likes this.
  13. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
  14. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Well the league was long gone so why punt him now then?

Pipe down a bit as well..

16. Lennon1888

Thank * for that, It's like the day would never come.

17. shaw1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone / Let the people sing
    To little to late. I never wanted him back and have been very vocal in wanting him gone for months. However, Kennedy and Strachan are as much a part of the fkn problem and should have been booted out with him. Instead Kennedy is getting a (temp) promotion. *!! Let's just hope of he wins the remaining games that the showers are out of order come the end of the season or I fear he may end up being a permanent replacement...could you fkn imagine...
    Still 1 down 2 to go.. it's a start.

SuperZidane, ede and The Phoenix like this.
  18. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Better late than never, but it's been so many months overdue that it's almost as bas as never.

This should have been done when the season was still there to be won.

I remember the despair when it was announced he was getting a vote of confidence. The Huns couldn't believe their luck. It must have been the most liked post on Celtic's Twitter page - all by rancid filth.

Lennon is a permanent disgrace but he didn't appoint himself. He should never have got the job to begin with. Singularly the worst decision Celtic have ever made in their history. The second worst being the decision to keep him when it was clear he was turning us into Bolton.

19. Crilly Hakuhna matata

People still sticking up for this absolute wankstain. Spat in the face of the fans and the club all season, my *. good riddance he’s going just hope Kennedy is only here until a new manager is in the door

20. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    If true Lennon has been holding out for “bonuses” to leave then it’s quite shameful, considering he has cost us so much this season he should have walked with dignity and held his hands up.