1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sgt Neppers*

Lennon can't manage the 1 dept/role he has currently. He'd be awful at managing the other departments that he has no experience in.

Peej likes this.
  2. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Appointing him manager after Rodgers would be like the Huns going back in for McCoist when Gerrard leaves.

It's self-sabotage, incompetence, negligence, backwardness on an industrial scale.

Remember although this season has been a disaster we've still set two pretty historic achievements that are not to be sniffed at.

1. The quadruple treble.
    2. Being the first team to stop 10iar twice (1998 & 2021)

3. john2061

Yes we as supporters know that but we are talking about a board so out of touch with the support and Desmond and lawwell who are too friendly with Lennon for my liking and think that's why he's still in a job after a disaster of a season and any other manager would have been sacked .

Wee Baldy likes this.
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye a disaster movie would be an unfortunate accident maybe..

This has been like the Nightstalker but more than the 4 episode's and Richard Ramirez still on the loose..

5. Sgt Neppers*

Whilst I agree the board are out of touch, I don't think they'll go full * and put Lennon as DoF. They'll want to downsize no doubt, but reasonably. Not face first off the cliff for sentiment. Time will tell.

6. Foley1888

I think he has probably told himself enough times now it’s COVIDs fault that he actually believes it now. If he is not removed his next achievement will be to probably bankrupt us when hardly anyone renews their season ticket.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  7. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Aye it baffled me when Lennon remarked on that as well, mental clutching at straws.
    It's the line most folk say when trying to highlight it doesn't matter which club. Getting your knickers in a twist over that is pathetic....well saying Lennon did.

Also, I know this wasn't Davidhannah point/meant but this the government "sanctioned" the Dubai trip needs to stop as well, yet another pathetic attempt from Lennon and the club to try and shift some blame from themselves to anyone else.

They "sanctioned" it as much as they sanctioned me and you being able to travel to Dubai at that same time.
    Ie, you were allowed to for essential purposes and you were left to your own device to determine if essential or not. Other countries were a blanket ban as well.

Celtic chose to take that trip, and only Celtic.
    The government didn't "sanction" it any more than they "sanction" essential travel across the boarder right now

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Jeannie960 and Garrymac1888 like this.
  8. James Gold Member Gold Member

He needs to stop talking he's embarrassing himself further everytime he opens his mouth

Rydo1888*, Jeannie960 and Peej like this.
  9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Lennon has been a shambles yes..

But, he's absolutely right to point out the differential treatment we have suffered in comparison to the Huns, by both Government and media.

The Phoenix likes this.
  10. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Exactly.

Lennon, Lawwell, Desmond are responsible for this abortion of a season.

But that doesn't detract from the fact the Government have been lenient on the scum and harsher on us.

DonnyCelt and JC Anton like this.
  11. AdamRS Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can’t get enough Depeche mode
    Anyone know if the account “Gonzagga“ on Twitter is actually Brett Desmond or just a troll?

One thing that really bugs me is when things go great (Lazio, Barca ect), Lennon gets credit. When things go * up (list too long) its the players fault.

12. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    I thought that twitter account outed themselves as a hun

AdamRS likes this.
  13. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Every time those * win a game & get a step closer to stopping our 10 I despise this creature more & more

The Phoenix likes this.
  14. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Season over at the start of January ,rag-dolled in Europe, beat home and away against the uglies, oot the cup tae ross county at CP, 200 points behind the huns in the League, if that isney an unmitigated disaster of a season then i don't know what is ffs !

Every time lenny opens his mouth it just get's worse.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  15. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Any need?

StPauli1916 likes this.
  16. The Dude

Set no targets, and pay no attention to criticism: there is a winning formula! :giggle1:

17. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    That * has * destroyed us from the inside this season, his reputation is in the * bin, those * now have potential access to easy CL money next season which they in all probability won't * up like we did twice under this fraud this season & last, I ain't sugar coating the way I feel about him for anyone.

18. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Bang on, every week the * is still here is a week longer it takes us to recover from his * ups.

We can forget about europe next season aswell at this rate.

19. Lewis Kerr

Get out of my * club you buffoon.

Where are the fan protests ffs. It is a disgrace he is being able to saunter around pretending to be a football manager for Celtic.

* has destroyed our season and set us back years. Fans need to be out protesting again. They are * laughing at us. How is he not being hounded out every day this continues?

20. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Don't forget the details

- Losing at home to Ferencvaros in a one off tie without any travel necessary for an away leg

- Finishing bottom of the EL Group after being in Pot 1

- One conceded goal away from having the worst defensive record of any EL Group Stage team in history

- Froze out one of the most highly anticipated young players in world football in Karamoko

There's a thousand other details that would depress you further for what he's done to us this season