1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeremie Frimpong

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by MickeyyMack, Sep 2, 2019.

Discuss Jeremie Frimpong in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Those huns mocking the sell on percentage or that Tavernier is better. * *. You'd forget Frimpong will go for more money than the majority of their sales in the last 8 years altogether.

2. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Jules
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    What worse indictment of a manager is there than when your most promising youth players decide their time is being wasted? * Lennon. He should go down as among the worst Celtic managers, if not the worst.

3. Dubliner1

All I'm hearing it's the managers fault because a player cannot defend or cross a ball. Players need to do for themselves at times as well. There is never any blame on the manager when we are winning 12 trophies in a row. I've said it on another thread let them all go including board, manager & players. Rip it up and start again.

4. murphy88

Can't blame players for wanting away. We are a club in turmoil. Ran by idiots from the boardroom to the dugout. Players don't be want to play for Lennon, that's been clear since the Ferenczvaros game when he threw them under the bus to try and deflect from his team selection and tactics. What I would say, I mean no to overly concerned about Frimpong leaving. His final ball is horrific. Although that could have been worked on under a bettter manager mind you, and then he would have been a superb player, but right now, Frimpong is the most frustrating player we have. All the pace in the world, but no end product.

Peej likes this.
  5. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Who can blame him, * sticking around here with these useless * in charge.
    Good luck to him, under a decent coach he'll have a good career.

neilly1987 likes this.
  6. Dubliner1

Better off with a 100 metre champion playing down the right wing.

limezer likes this.
  7. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

That's because we had a world class mamager/coach who won 9 of they 12 you mention, and has laid the groundwork for the future.

The Phoenix likes this.
  8. stew37

He's the first of a few I'd say, will be interesting to see if he has positive words of the coaching once he's gone.

9. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Look at how he played last season and earlier this season when he was about the only player on the pitch putting any effort in.

* here now Turing on one of our better players that aye, needs to work on aspects of his game, if he didn't he would have been playing for City instead of being sold.

* inept coaching has * us this season. * inept board has kept in in place. It all comes down to the coaching here there's * none of it, it's plain as * day that's what's wrong. Players don't suddenly go from * champions of everything to a * joke without that being the case.

Look at * livi a change and someone that's clearly got some competence as a coach has turned them right around that's the same players that were losing all season before that

Peej likes this.
  10. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Bring back Lee O'Connor from Tranmere and put a bit of faith into him till end of the season .

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

limezer likes this.
  11. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    A quality manager could improve the flaws in his game Lennon's one of the worst managers he could be playing under no surprise he wants away.

neilly1987 and Peej like this.
  12. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    When he first burst onto the scene he was very exciting, skinning players for fun and getting to the byline, His final ball was shocking mind you, something that can be coached.
    Recently he has been awful, not going by players and passing backwards every time. Will he be a superstar? I very much doubt it. But there is a decent player in there.

13. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

Yep, text me this morning

14. JamesM09

Embarrassing comment. The boy has just turned 20 and is a huge talent. His stagnation is directly Lennon’s fault.

15. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That's cause the ability has been coached out of him this season. Same with most of the team

16. jambo_cfc

Weak defensively with no end product !! Yes had pace and could take a man on but whats the point if theres is no final product! Get a full back in the lustig mould in now !

if 10million is true with add ons then decent profit , him asking to leave tells me either there is major issues in the background or its too good an offer to turn down !!

Also for a young man i think the protests would have been a bit mindfucking for him

Lennon1888 and limezer like this.
  17. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Good luck to him

If us diehards can't be arsed anymore then it's fair cop him going. It's frustrating as * but I'd prefer players who want to be here.

Seán Mac D and NomDePlum like this.
  18. limezer

Can we just swap him for their manager

19. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Plenty of blame on the manager when he takes us from winning 12 trophies in a row to winning * all and suffering some of our worst ever embarrassments in Europe.

neilly1987 and Twisty like this.
  20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member