1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SuperZidane

Indeed - I am aware of that. I am merely pointing out that the length of the contract (rolling or otherwise) and the length of the notice period are not automatically the same and there is no legal requirement that they should be.

The only people who know for sure what Lennon's notice period is are those that have seen the contract or been told by someone who has.

2. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    That’s very true mate, bomb threats and everything he probably feels “ for all I’ve did for Celtic and they’ve turned against me aswell “, as you say a lot of brought upon himself, a was one of the procrastinators who said deserves all the criticism coming his way but less of the Hun behaviour name calling, now after games recently I’ve started with the name calling, it’s nothing to do with the fact he hasn’t hacked it as the manager who could take us to 10, people would be annoyed with that obviously but most would just accept it, it’s his arrogance, his manner, his blinkered team selection s, his disrespect for the fans, his double standards, I could go on aw fukin day

Mowbray wasn’t a good manager, everyone wanted him to be but accepts that he wasn’t , everyone will say “ Mowbray was a * Celtic manager but that’s as far as it goes, no one bads mouths him because he didn’t rip the pish out the fans, be horrible and arrogant, and would be warmly welcomed back at Celtic Park, if Lennon came back for half time draw a certainly wouldn’t boo him but wouldn’t be happy clapping with excitement either

martin_d and Garrymac1888 like this.
  3. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Doesn't matter if he does get us playing better, we could win all remaining games this season 6-0 and still lose the ten. The damage has been done and both PL and NL ,for various reasons , are both at fault.

4. SuperZidane

If they have actually scheduled a meeting to conduct this "review" at the end of Jan/Start of Feb - I could live with that.

However, before that, our next 2 fixtures are home to Hamilton and St Mirren. I worry that these * will say "the league looks unlikely but Lenny is turning it around"

5. Celticbhoy97

Must be the most hated man in Glasgow right now

6. Los Palmas 7 something strange happened Gold Member

I always read that as Neil * lennon.

MacEwan likes this.
  7. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Huns love him.

8. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Aye bit like Andy Halliday mate, the only player to have his name chanted from the Celtic end in a huns v Celtic game at hampden, your right though Huns will be absolutely gutted if and when he leaves or gets sacked from Celtic, must be really hurting inside,

Sydneysider likes this.
  9. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    Can I throw this out there. There’s a lot made of Lenny being a Celtic man, but was he always really a Celtic man? Are his family a Celtic family? I’m genuinely just curious because I don’t think it means as much to him as people would have you believe. What I mean is, people say he’s a Celtic man the same wee Bawwy Ferguson is a Rangers man. It’s simply not the case, Lenny’s love for the club does not run that deeply. His mercenary nature has been shown up for what it is in recent months. Himself above the club, always.

10. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

I feel disgust in admitting that I actually quite like Halliday since he's been on open goal :giggle1:

11. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    I liked him until he said “Rangers fans never protest outside the stadium, never man”

July 1989 Andy mate naw?

dyed in the wool Hun *.

12. SuperZidane

I was just thinking of that image of Griff laughing as the Celtic fans chanted Halliday's name when he was substituted in the first half against us at Hampden.

Cheered me up - something I think we all need at the moment.

13. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    A did at first mate, but actually find him a bit of an opinionated * now if I’m honest

14. jambo_cfc

Maybe they see it as two good opening games for a new manager ! Lennon would always have been getting dubai and i think the hibs and two livi games as they where in quite quick succession now theres 7 days for the board to discuss and review. I dont think they would have brought someone new in between the hibs and livi games as it give them no time to meet the squad and also it two teams we always struggle against inform or not, if lennon goes this weekend its two winable games for a new manager coming in and i wouldnt be surprised if theres not been a new man scouting over the team the past few days before veing officially announced

15. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Jozo and Hayes 100%. * Craig Gordon though.

Gabriel likes this.
  16. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

The board think we are absolute mugs. ‘We will beat Hamilton and St Mirren and all fans will shut up and it will be fine”. Review complete.

SuperZidane likes this.
  17. jambo_cfc

Get this so far too * man !!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021
  18. Sgt Neppers*

* the Record. Despise that * rag.

Would certainly fly on the face of bookies suspending odds on Howe. No one has a clue really. The chaos will continue...

19. seamus1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    This land is your land.
    DR. It's not even their story. They link to a Daily Mail story.

I followed their link but couldn't see the story so I did a search in the DM site for Celtic/Lennon. Nothing. Can't see it anywhere.

Clickbait.

20. DonnyCelt

All the board are doing by keeping this clown as manager until the end of the season is putting next season at risk.

Get Lennon so far tae * away from Celtic Park before the weekend is out!!!!!!

And then the * board and every other * can follow end of the season!!!