1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

2. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Sonething inside so strong :lenny2:

3. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Setting aside everything else he has done or not done tbh, that interview deserves the sack as it was nothing less than a pathetic attempt to create a "they are all out to get us" and deflect the attention from his own shortcomings. Sadly the usual half wits will lap it up.

I have tried to avoid the personal insults used towards Lenny but * me what a *.

Breathnach67 likes this.
  4. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

“I think you’ll find that taking photos in Dubai without someone’s consent is illegal.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Dude likes this.
  5. Pearse67*

Hes completely lost it!

6. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Do you feel you have a chance of turning this situation around?

Of course. The league may be beyond us but we’ll not stop trying. What we have to do is start winning games on a consistent and regular basis.

this slipped under the radar ?

Breathnach67 and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  7. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    For a manager results are all that matter, if you canny get them then the fat lady is clearing her throat, sadly in our case she's been clearing 2 tonne of flem for the last 3 month. :42:

Sgt Neppers* and Big els like this.
  8. The67Sound

He's no wrong but:

Privacy is a huge matter in the UAE, and taking pictures of people without permission is illegal. Article 378 of the UAE Penal Code (Federal Law No. 3 of 1987) states that taking a person's photo without his/her consent is an invasion of privacy, and thus punishable by law.

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

10. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    See this is where I think your wrong.

I don’t think the club were right to go to Dubai, I don’t think the club have covered themselves in glory on how they’ve went about the mess they’ve made, I also dont think Lennon, his back staff, the board and the current owner are in the clubs best interest.

BUT!

I do think the government are out of hand with them trying to pull us over hot coals, they’re acting like Celtic are the soul reason why Covid is rife in our country. I also think people are looking at it from a media prospective and joining the bandwagon because Lennons an easy target right now, and happy to stick the boot in to suit their own agenda both fan and politicians alike.

TheWolf likes this.
  11. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

That’s as wild a take as I’ve seen.

12. The67Sound

Sturgeon doing same as Johnson - trying to shift the blame to cover for her mistakes. And her mistakes were the same as Johnson's. Sad to see anyone going along with it.

13. leeso-ardoyne

Phone off all day and not long in and just watched the full interview. GO ON LENNY YA BHOY YEE! Fair * play to him for speaking his mind and the truth. There has been an agenda against out club since the day we where formed and continues right to this present day and fair * to Lenny for this interview!

Some of our supporter's have short memories for what out club has had to put up with!

honda and The67Sound like this.
  14. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    Personally feel the insults are a bit OTT but I get it. The utter collapse and shambles of our club on and off the park is hard to take, considering where we had been and what we had to look forward to. The pain and anger is very raw and fans have a right to be angry and demand change.
    I am one of them and regardless of what Lenny done in the past, it’s what he’s doin now that’s makin me severely passed off that I can’t stand to see his face nor listen to any of his *. I want him so far to * away from my club. Now.
    Maybe in a few years when the dust has settled on this calamitous year I can look at him in fondness, but there will always be for all the good he done, he majorly contributed to * up the ten.
    Had we fought tooth and nail with the manky mob and lost it on the final day, far fewer fans would have been disgruntled. But this meek attempt to achieve notoriety has been so much worse.
    “...now, * off!”
    - Bullet Tooth Tony,
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. James Gold Member Gold Member

Again I agree with this but this isn't a defence of Celtic it's a criticism of the Government.

16. The67Sound

The government in Scotland is using Celtic to deflect that blame (knowing a lot of Scottish elite/civil society will be happy to jump on board with that). When huns are coming after my club, I defend the club. (which, to concede your point in a way, doesn't mean the actions of the club are defensible either necessarily).

TheWolf, honda, oh bhoy and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mr. Slippyfist

He didn’t say that, did he? :97:

18. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Cena likes this.
  19. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Reading there , nobody asked a question on Dubai , Lennon launched into this tirade on his own , but along the way has dropped a couple of depth charges , after questioning the " conga " protocols he mentioned being " squashed in like sardines " at Hamilton and something about St Johnstone . subtle digs .

20. James Gold Member Gold Member

Sturgeon saying it was wrong to go to Dubai doesn't automatically mean going to Dubai was the right thing to do. We should never have been singled out and it was 100% used to deflect from her own failings but it doesn't change the fact the club should still never have gone.

littlekennie likes this.