1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr Diggler

This whole we were told we could go is * pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. We are in the midst of a pandemic where many Celtic supporters have lost family or friends, seen businesses destroyed, been left unemployed, maybe even been desperately ill themselves. People have been unable to see family or friends or newborn babies even. And we have the gall to go to Dubai for some warm weather training where we see two players contract covid and then have 13 players isolating. That is some size of 'bubble'. The bottom line is the club * up. I don't give a * about the Huns and what they do. Couldn't care less. I care about Celtic and my club is an embarrassment at the moment. I am just totally deflated.

2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Sturgeon and walker get their outrage and story from the feel of the nation, from the support.

The support were * off at all of this long before the government had their say.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

JamesM09 and King of Kings like this.
  3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I'm on the side of protecting fellow humans...ie not * off to Dubai during a global pandemic.

He's not sticking up for the club, he's sticking up for his boss, which in turn keeps him in his job.

The fans are the club, the fans are not sticking up for him here.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

rickyroma25 and King of Kings like this.
  4. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

The day before they left Dubai, Dubai had more positive cases than Scotland. And it was the same for the following two days.

Next

Trying so hard not to comment on that ‘best fans in the world’ line. * * :56:

5. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

Coming from Mr Holier-than-Thou?

6. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Stop being a h8r

7. celtic warrior

He's lost the * plot, everyone at club held up their hands, he holds up the middle finger.

Not just the fans feeling disconnected, there is a * clear disconnect bergen the board, Lennon and his own staff.

* *, this season is beyond parody

8. Hadouken

well just seen us pop up on ITV - this is terrible optics for the club no matter how you spin it and it all boils down to how out of touch the board and the manager are with the average fans.. if they took our opinion into consideration for once there is not a chance in * they board that flight, lost touch simple as.

Peej likes this.
  9. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye that's why I mentioned the * ups he's been making all season. Am all in with him getting to * and have been for a long time, but seeing so many people greeting about the media, * like boyd Nicholas walker etcbeing snidey *, then jumping on board with the onslaught of our club, it sticks in the craw. It's * pathetic.

Noskeil likes this.
  10. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Managed to turn a press conference for Livingston away into national UK news during a pandemic, outstanding effort.

11. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    I think he’s right in regards to government and that but their was better manner to put it across maybe when it’s all calmed down .... he’s just went all guns blazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. DuffyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov/Calmac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    lonesome boatman
    The amount of * some fans will swallow that lennon and the club comes out with is embarrassing man. 30 seconds of critical thinking and some common sense can see through all this *, but naw, these creeps think backing lennon makes them a better fan in their ignorant heads.

They'll ignore glaring errors and ineptitudes and cling on too name calling to try put themselves on a wee morale pedestal.... weirdo's.

13. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye.

He’s clearly been getting fed stuff by the club but at least he’s got the balls to call * out.

James likes this.
  14. James Gold Member Gold Member

As long as your sorry that's fine we'll move on and I'll ignore a pish attempt at patter.

Anyone with foresight can see it's a totally needless risk to take our assistant manager acknowledged protocols weren't followed there isn't even a winter break this year remember. We have facilitated our own fatal blow to our season. People aren't allowed to visit family or do the most simple mundane things people have fronted up 600 quid to watch a pish stream on the tele with the promise of added value still yet to bare any fruit as it stands at the moment our added value was paying for Dubai.

Was Sturgeon wrong to single out Celtic ? Yes absolutely as you say Scotland was not singled out but that is not a defence of the club its a criticism of the government.

As for the best fans in the world question that is birthday caird pish

FrankMcCallum likes this.
  15. The Dude

I've just listened to his interview in full. His conduct was utterly disgraceful. I would sack him for that alone.

Peej and JamesM09 like this.
  16. Lewis Kerr

The media (and government for that matter) are detestable scum but Lenny made his own bed a long time ago.

17. marty89

Celtic isn't a Tupperware group, the calender is set far in advance and paid for. If something changes like a worldwide pandemic then you go to experts and ask them to risk assess it.

The only gripe you can have is the company they asked to risk assess it.

The club and players must follow these recommendations or they leave themselves legally liable.

You are obviously having an emotional reaction and not following and objective strategy designed by experts to keep people safe which is what the club needs.

Answer this; if the club won all their games from the OF on you would you feel the same?

That's why it is a 'jolly', because it's a treat for being a good boy to you.

In other seasons I would be more willing to agree that it is a bit jolly but if anyone has been to a wedding this year then they'd know nothing is 'jolly' about any of this.

Noskeil likes this.
  18. RiquelmeCSC

Actually - if you want to be pedantic then I’ve never agreed with them going to Dubai. For a club that talks about equality and feeding the poor and their ethics as a club, they are happy going to a place with such dreadful standard for women, gays, foreign workers(who are basically slaves)
    I’ve never understand why Celtic as a club continue to endorse a place such as that. But that’s another argument altogether.

19. JamesM09

I think, somehow, you've misunderstood the use of the word 'jolly'.

20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member