1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr. Slippyfist

Who is this *???

2. King Kwon Gold Member Gold Member

Regardless of who he is, he's not wrong.

3. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Today's interview really reminded me of Pedro Caixihna when he went off on one of his unicorn filled fantasy rants.

4. Mr. Slippyfist

Couldn’t care less whether he’s wrong or right that has nothing to do with my post...

5. James Gold Member Gold Member

Works for sky he's a tim seems fairly spot on with most things he says tbh

6. celtic warrior

He not * off yet?

Of course not silly me.

ede likes this.
  7. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Did he not travel to Dubai with the squad last year? He has connections with the club, seems to know what's going on inside the best of times.

Mr. Slippyfist likes this.
  8. Mr. Slippyfist

Thanks for the answer.

Genuinely wanted to know who he is, seen a fair few tweets from him posted about us in recent weeks.

James likes this.
  9. James Gold Member Gold Member

Aye he tweets transfers rumours but also sticks his opinion in on things as well he seems a good *

10. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    It’s exactly what they did.

"When it comes to border controls, that is not a responsibility of the Scottish Government, it is for the UK Government. But I hope there is a willingness to being collaborative on how we make these decisions.”

"You should not be going overseas unless it is essential, and you should not be coming into Scotland unless it is essential.“

“We set out the rules, it is not the role of the Scottish Government. We are not formally on the Joint Response Group. It is not our role to give approval or not give approval to what a football team is doing.“

“As I understand it, I think at the time when that clarity of the rules was given it was another country that they were planning on going to rather than Dubai and also, that was back in November.

“The world and the situation with Covid has changed quite a lot since then and the club itself described the trip to Dubai as R&R.”

"I know they are saying it was about performance but I do think there is doubt as to whether it was really a necessary thing for the club to have done.

“But that is for the club to reflect on.”

This idea that we’ve been savaged by sturgeon or somehow hard done by is quite funny actually.

11. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

The trip was completely unnecessary. He doesn't have the humility to acknowledge that and instead goes off on a rant at the government for giving it the green light and the media for slagging the club's hierarchy.

Complete deflection tactics and an obnoxious, and frankly immature viewpoint. He's dug himself as many holes as he's failed to get out of this season with his media comments.

People wanting blood Lenny aye? Stop sharpening their * guillotines then!!!

12. Cringer67

Its sad to see what's becoming of Lennon. Quite clear to me that these are the words of a man who knows that he is a dead man walking. He knows his time is up and is hardly going to go in saying ''Yeah I * up'' when he's going to be applying for jobs in a few months (weeks hopefully). He isn't speaking for the club or on behalf of the fans. He's speaking for himself and himself only. Our CEO gave an apology on the debacle and now the manager goes in saying we did absolutely nothing wrong whilst playing the victim card. What kind of circus are we running? Astounding and embarrassing on multiple levels.

buchanbhoy likes this.
  13. Aidan O’Shea

He is a * clown and he’s ruined his reputation for good.

14. oh bhoy

Sevco players broke rules and sevco were told they were great for acting so quickly.we haven't broke any rules in relation to dubai as far as I know ( feel free and do correct me if I'm wrong) and we are being made out to be the worst * in the world. I'm not blaming the Scottish government im saying It's has nothing to do with the Scottish government or that rat * Andy walker

Dubliner1 likes this.
  15. boylebhoy95

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    If he'd have gone after we got battered by Sparta Prague's reserves I really believe we'd have fully rectified things. Criminal.

16. Dubliner1

Catch a grip with ur over the top comment. Stick to the GAA and try and win an all Ireland

Gabriel likes this.
  17. marty89

Great to see Lennon standing against the onslaught as always.

The policy is two people either side based on the itinerary. How come the Scottish U-21s have 3 players with covid and 9 are close contacts yet we have 1 with 16?
    Are they sitting in each others lap ffs?

It's inexplicable.

How come rangers have two players away to a viva party and caught by the police and it's a case of what an amazing response.
    Yet we have some diddy go off on a wild one and it's representative of the club.

It's disgraceful what the media are doing, a total hatchet job.

People need to get it into their heads;

We are in a pandemic, the club takes a secondary role in decision making. You go to the experts and they say 'batter in, it's a safer country and safer more enclosed environment'.

What do you do?

If you don't go and get cases then everyone says it's because you changed your plans last minute.

It is at the point where it is total free reign on the club's image and it will have a lasting impact on the world stage.

Listening to SSB tonight 'I'm a Celtic fan and I agree with alex'.

Says it all.

TheWolf and Pogues like this.
  18. RiquelmeCSC

It’s embarrassing giving it the whole but the huns did this and Scotland did that. Who cares what they did. I only care about us in the now and if you go back on the Celtic in Dubai thread from the start you’ll see myself and others even saying from back then it was a bad idea. If we knew it then how come they didn’t. Cause they wanted their wee jolly no matter what.

Orsenfelt and King of Kings like this.
  19. JamesM09

Of course we would have. We have an excellent squad that have achieved despite being led by this total clown for 18 months.

Many of us have been saying for months now, a decent manager with a bit of organisation and professionalism would've comfortably won this league.

Livingston's manager resigned due to poor form and they won 8 on the bounce after that. For some bizarre reason people thought only Neil Lennon could possibly get wins in the SPFL with this squad.

boylebhoy95 and MagicBallBhoy like this.
  20. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    He's a laughing stock.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.