1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Looks raging..

Probably knows its done.

seanm likes this.
  2. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

theres so much weve done wrong this season it leaves you with no credibility even if he does have a couple of points

as can be seen on here it just makes you look delusional and a joke, the whole club and the bubble its in could be why they are so out of touch with the rest of us

3. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Raging and I haven't even watched it!! Haven't for months now!! Good for the soul!!:67:

4. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Looks like he knows he's for the off and is going down swinging. We needed this fight and dig earlier in the season, instead he sat slumped on the bench looking hungover to * and half asleep.

I agree about the conga thing btw but that's neither here nor there, he has made us a laughing stock and has to go.

seanm likes this.
  5. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Yep, there was absolutely no need for it at all. Not one other club in the U.K. would have even thought about it. The absolute tanking Bolingoli got aswell about going abroad! Which was absolutely right tbf but then to take to whole team away abroad for no reason is just mental.

seanm and McChiellini.. like this.
  6. truedub1916

He confirms in this interview

we flew through the night and had a few beers the next day

you had a game the week after!!!! You dumb *
    What other manager would think in the middle of a global pandemic. With a week before a game. We fly out to Dubai overnight have a day on the beer then fly back 4 days later.????

having been involved in top level sport for the last 20 years this is bonkers!!!! Even without the covid

he also says 80% of the team are tee total so it’s unfair on them!

yes it is you dumb *. No wonder players like eduard have downed tools. They will go away with France and see the professionalism
    Then come back to the snuff chewing * drinking pints with the captain

I’m done

seanm likes this.
  7. oh bhoy

Celtic acted within their rules ,if politicians didn't like their own rules why did they issue them .Why didn't they applaud Celtic for the quick way they isolated players when they found out ,like they did with sevco

8. ddub11

First bit of passion/anger iv seen from him in a long time.

Perhaps if he had shown that type of passion/anger after a few of our shitshows this year people may not have been so hard on him.

I really wish he would go,if anything for his own good.The more he talks the more people turn against him and i think in years to come he will regret the way he has handled this mess.

Xatraps, seanm and oh bhoy like this.
  9. scootz

There have been MANY things for which our management could have had a justifiable hissy-fit for... but this wasn't one of them!

I genuinely don't think he understands what is meant by 'not in the spirit of things'. It doesn't matter if the trip was signed off by the Great Juju Monster in the Sky himself... it wasn't in the spirit of things (as it relates to Covid AND the level of recent performances)!

The positive covid test was just the big juicy karmic cherry on the over-baked *-cake!

I love Lenny, but he's just dig himself an even bigger hole. this!

seanm likes this.
  10. Yoshi

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Andreas Thom
    Bringing up the Scotland doing the conga is like a scarecrow having a *, absolutely clutching at straws

He needs removed for his own sanity and mental health. Celtic have a duty of care here. Do the right thing by him and the club now and make immediate changes.

seanm likes this.
  11. Sgt Neppers*

Club haven't put a link to the interview yet......hopefully it was a step too far for them also and they're now preparing to get rid of him.

It serves nobody, not a single person any positives keeping him on now. It's all negative with the club now, has been for a while. We need to break this spiral. Only we can create positives. Nobody else will help us. So what's the first positive.....* fire the manager. Give us and him respite. That will go a very long way in the short term.

Jesus. Never thought Lennons status at the club would ever be in doubt. What a * disaster.

seanm likes this.
  12. celticdaft238

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Sounds like he knows he's going soon and just wants to get his two cents in on the matter...

seanm and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  13. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    the shambles continues

seanm likes this.
  14. Bonobhoy

Just end this * season for all our sanity

seanm and celticdaft238 like this.
  15. Dip 'n' Swerve

'everybody is negative, the whole squad is negative bar 2 players'

how does that make sense - the game would have finished 0-0 if they didn't score lol ffs lennon - does anyone at the club even review this * before it goes out to the media!

seanm likes this.
  16. Al Bootyerbaws

He made a * of himself and Celtic. Wish him and Lawwell would get so far to *.

seanm likes this.
  17. Dip 'n' Swerve

obv Deliveroo don't deliver snuff, man has been going cold turkey withdrawal symptoms

18. sutton1020

He has a point everybody loved it the dancing in the dressing. Room, nothing was said by sturgeon about it , maybe he should have said it in a more controlled manner but probably had enough of the two faced press and pundits

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  19. Bonobhoy

Its the only good point in that.

Sturgeon and co have decided to look the other way when the congo was getting done and when Sevco decided to look into their own covid issue :97:

Still dont agree in the antics going to Dubai and all this afterwards now...it's a * * of a mess.

Maybe as some say he knows hes on his way and now gonna go out in style with his ramblings towards all the * that been going on for years up here.

20. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Why? When he says or does something wrong I usually slate him. If I see or hear something I agree with I’m obviously not going to hammer him for it.

I’ve said before about the Dubai trip where yes it was stupid to go, by the letter of the law written by three governments Scottish, British and UAE they done nothing wrong. It’s ok for “influencers” and z-list celebs to get paid £7k a Instagram post, whilst partying and drinking in Dubai but for a club to do it that’s disgustingly wrong? We will see where the hypocrisy lays on the next round of the ECL and Internationals pop up.