1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Dude, Jan 2, 2021.

Discuss Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Having worked for sky they honestly don't give a * why you leave

2. freitassen

As I said before this is no excuse. Out of the 11 players who started, at least 8 would walk into Hibs' best line up.

3. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Already got my reason written down mate.

"Dear Sky,
    Can you please cancel my subscription and go and * worms ya shower of orange * greedy * smug * * faced arseholes.
    I have subscribed for many years but unless Kris Boyd is sacked, beaten up and dunked in a vat full of acid stripping the flesh from his bones I no longer wish to receive your services albeit I shall miss the only fools and horses repeats and cooking programmes".

Finally, I pray to the gods I dont believe in that Rupert Murdoch suffers a death only the sickest sado masochistic serial killer could think off.

Best Regards and go * yourselves.

4. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Covid wasn't even playing ,, he was in isolation

5. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Stupid foul. Yes. But we lost the first challenge(centre half v Turnbull), free kick to the back post and across goal. The source of our very 1st goal conceded this season against Hamilton. Goalie beaten to the ball. Nesbitt stood himself 6 yards out from goal, while 3 players(Duffy,Laxalt and another) were on the line.

Players panicking like *, rather than showing a bit of mental discipline and decision making. Lost two goals away to Lille with players doing the same. McGregor panicked up at Aberdeen and gave away a penalty. And numerous others throughout the season. One of many issues we haven't addressed. And you can add Laxalt into that discussion.

MagicBallBhoy and The Phoenix like this.
  6. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Just got a chill run down my spine there mate!

jocksteinupper likes this.
  7. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    They'll offer you Movies for £3.00

8. CountyDownFaithful

Winning tonight would have been counterproductive. Don’t get me wrong I was gutted when the equaliser went in.

However, had we won tonight and at the weekend then the board and management team would have escaped more criticism.

We are now further behind in the league. The clubs reputation damaged again. Something needs to happen soon.

ddub11 and Dalbeth3 like this.
  9. celtic warrior

* it all, * the board, * Lennon, * the players.

* the 10, * life, * the world.

Sydneysider likes this.
  10. Paradise88

Aye so.. £7m for lexalt?

11. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I thought Welsh played well tonight which makes me wonder why he hasn't been given more opportunities. Him along with Turnbull, Hazzard and Duffy (up until the 89th minute). Johnson was major disappointment, Frimpong refusing to take the ball to the by-line again and Soro also wasn't at his best but, worryingly, we looked knackered towards the end which begs the question as to what was the actual "fitness training" we did in Dubai

NomDePlum likes this.
  12. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Only gave you the like to get rid of your,,,, 1690,,,,, likes

13. SuperZidane

Probably not - this has been a PR disaster and it's clearly Lawwell's fault as the CEO.

As far as I'm concerned, by keeping Lawwell and the "management team" in place, DD is treating the fans with contempt.

Unless it's made clear that there will be changes by the time season ticket renewals come round, I urge people to hold back from giving money to the club.

I was made redundant due to COVID but luckily got another job. I've seen too many people lose their jobs and struggle to make ends meet to hand over my hard earned to pay the salaries of these arrogant incompetent *.

johnboy19 likes this.
  14. celtic warrior

Fitness training was sprinting to bar for booze

15. shaunm

Biggest problem imo is that there’s no hunger in this team,most have won it,got the T-shirt in Scotland,new signings thought they just need to turn up as it’s a guaranteed title medal,majority of this squad needs shipped out,otherwise sevco will dominate for the next few years,absolutely sickening tbh

cas79 and Sydneysider like this.
  16. Pearse67*

As if sky give 2 *.

17. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Agree. I'd add to that Laxalt, MJ and Rogic were all really poor. Felt for Harper but he looked out of place.

Who knows who should been in against Livi. Might be as well having a game of spin the bottle to pick the team.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  18. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    I wasn’t looking for the Best of him was just looking for a half decent performance, didn’t pass his man, getting brushed aside like a rqg doll and constantly gave away possession every time he got the ball, christ if wee Forrest put in a performance like that hed be getting absolute pelters and probably rightfully so

19. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Agree with that mate, unfortunately when you do hit the heights domestically regardless of how good the opposition were, all good things come to an end and the only way is down, no team s going to have total domination forever

even the great team s go through bad spells, it’s the way it’s happened this year and how quick it’s happened and how preventable a lot of it has been and the handling of it that has been absolutely shocking

20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Team selection was wrong looking on it okoflex should have started over Harper up top has more experience playing as a striker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt Neppers* and cas79 like this.