1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Dude, Jan 2, 2021.

Discuss Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Morcombe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo, Jota, Abada, Taylor, McGregor, the whole team!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing, This Land is Your land, Over & Over, Green, White & Gold, Hampden in the Sun, E
    why the * did we start punting the ball after we scored? we never punted the ball once in 80 minutes before then but as soon as we score its punt the ball to nowhere and invite pressure. are they * stupid? why? what * reason was there to suddenly start punting the ball up the parka nd then when hibs score they start playing it out from the back again XDXD a total * shambles.

2. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Tactics utter pish as usual. Sick of watching us play in front of defences with no clue how to get in behind them. Mostly resorting to long-range shots just like against the huns and most games this season. Lucky if we open teams up once in 90 mins - McGregor's miss was the only time tonight. We're so stale and lacking in ideas it's painful to watch. New management team with new ideas needed asap. Even our good players (except Turnbull) look pish now because our manager doesn't know how to make them play as a team. Tonight's defeat nothing to do with covid and all to do with Lennon.

NakamuraTastic and seanm like this.
  3. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

Be lucky to finish in the top 4 at this rate, absolute shambles of a season, one thing after another, worst I can remember.

4. ladbroke8

From Griffiths showing up out of shape, being left hame by a manager out of shape, to boli, to wasted 10s of millions, to the * covid tests, to Europe, to Duffy, to flying to dubai in a global pandemic/lockdown for a pint and a jog round some cones to * Armstrong oko flex trying to save the 10

Hammy89 and NakamuraTastic like this.
  5. rickyroma25

I can't even generate any anger. Feels like I just keep repeating myself. The rot starts at the top and we have to rip it out now.

6. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    The fact rogic and ntcham were getting a game ahead of turnbull is * scandalous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crilly, fanakatic, Hammy89 and 3 others like this.
  7. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

The league? We now have a double header against probably the form team in the league with this depleted squad.

2nd place is in real * danger.

8. brads-bhoy1888

I’m lost for words

9. chiefo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Exactly what I was asking myself, what the * was that all about?! Give me a * break, and * off with the rest of the prima donnas

10. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Keeps getting more embarrassing

11. Mr Diggler

I haven't felt this deflated since the days of Mowbray.

12. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Heads should roll for the Dubai trip.

13. JamesM09

Lennon should’ve been sacked long ago.

The boards position is untenable too.

Hiring Lennon in the showers, backing him when it was obviously lost and then the Dubai debacle, not to mention the lies about the support during protests.

Withhold your cash and drive the parasites out. It’s your club, take it back so we can take it forward.

14. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Mate I'm the most optimistic person going but even I concede that it's over. That team has another 2 games to play before we have everyone back......assuming they are all healthy. We just have to put the flag up and say ah well need to start rebuilding. Start a new 9 IAR next season. Cannae even get mad anymore

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  15. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    But they won't, will they?

16. murphy88

I don't think 2nd place is in danger, but if there was a half decent team outwith us and that mob we would be in real trouble of not finishing 2nd. Aberdeen and Hibs can't put a run together to get 2nd.

17. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

aye hes been no bad for once

id still have liked him not to dive under that shot at the end though, might have got a win otherwise

18. ddub11

Regardless of why,let the man in charge Strachan deal with players,not someone on the end of the phone.

19. stew37

I've honestly made my peace with the season being over, before now. I was gutted but im really just looking to the future now, I just * wish the club were, it's unforgivable how this has played out.

Are they that out of touch with what's happening?

Although I've made my peace with it will be looking at getting away camping for a few days for when the trophy is presented, will tell you that right now. * orange * setting off fireworks everywhere, * that.

20. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I do feel genuinely miserable. Like the worst I've felt through the whole covid *.

The way we've * it this season is just beyond anything.

I'm not going to give up hope for the league, don't get me wrong, we're way past * and it's way beyond our control, I'm not saying we will but I'm going to hold out hope as delusional as that is. I have no faith that we can, but I'll still have hope as long as there is anything there to hope towards.

The fact now that livingston twice is a scary prospect says it all about the club right now. I never used to think of myself as a big football fan but * me this is really * hurting

The "leadership" at the club right now is beyond unacceptable. A board that can't read fans. A manager that's * so many things including what was an excellent career at the club and will now be remembered as an incompetent *. The board will * feel it next season when we lose all the money that would have came with 10IAR, with player sales on the back of it, with an even harder job of recruitment and an even more insufferable bunch of hun * to deal with.

I would say * the board by asking for refunds, by not renewing and not buying anything from the club but that's spiting your foot by stabbing your own leg. I don't have any * answers and I don't expect we will get any either.