1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Dude, Jan 2, 2021.

Discuss Celtic v Hibernian (Monday the 11th of January, 2021- 19:45 - Sky Sports) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Aye, I realise that now...

Thought you were going with the * take along the lines of that's what lennon's been doing in his head

DonnyCelt likes this.
  2. Pearse67*

———————barkas———————-
    Frimpong—ajer——welsh——laxalt
    —————-——-soro———————-
    ——-elyounoussi—mcgregor———-
    ———————turnbull———————
    ————-ajeti—————griffiths———

honestly wouldnt play edouard or christie again.

3. SuperZidane

I couldn't agree more - until he's gone (or, at the very least, there is an official announcement that he's going at the end of the season) I don't give a *****.

I really hate feeling like that about Celtic but I've simply had enough of DD/PL/NL treating the fans like ****. Those pictures from Dubai are the last straw.

Anyone who claims that Lennon's "legacy" is anything other than the man who cost us 10IAR is as delusional as he is.

I'm making a big effort to cut back on beer this year but, the day its confirmed that Lennon is going, I'll be having a few and, if PL were to go with him, I'll be catching up on the beers with a vengeance.

4. Celticbhoy97

Very realistic possibility we’ll need to enter an isolation period if the tougher restrictions are put into place in the next fews days

5. DonnyCelt

Would play the kids. * everyone of the * in Dubai

Gyp Rosetti and Sydneysider like this.
  6. Sydneysider

And the ( very ordinary ) players lucky enough to be paid a fortune to play for the greatest team.....dont give a * either....

mayo and DonnyCelt like this.
  7. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    If the SPFL had any balls they’d be handing Hibs a 3-0 win after the * coming out of Dubai.

Would be hilarious watching our incompetent board trying to defend it.

It’s clearly not a training camp we’ve travelled for.

8. Lecs

Aye why are we in Dubai right now, during a * pandemic when the country has basically gone into lockdown again.

Drinking pints and having a laugh.

* poor, scunnered with Celtic this season. The whole club needs * turned upside down and built properly and professionally.

We've been like a backstreet brothel this season, 19 points behind a pretty average sevco as well.

We can't keep taking risks with managers and backroom staff.

Stump up some cash and you become rewarded with champions league qualifications, professionalism, development, return on investment financially and infinite trophies.

Why * about with a bang average manager on 500k or so, sign a bunch of dog * costing over 20 million, * job for the boys backroom staff who clearly don't work well together, and have to sack * and pay people off anyway, and then move on these expensive duds for a fraction of the * price you bought them for.

Spend the cash for a good manager and backroom staff, then sign quality and watch us pump the league and qualify for champions league. Save yourself the hassle of spending 30-40 million quid on * managers and backroom staffs, plus inept players with no * sellable assets. Nobody is going to pay 20-25 million they paid for Tierney, Dembele when we're playing utter *. Eddy, Ntcham, Christie Ajer, no going to get the money we thought we would for these guys, no chance.

This getting our arses felt by the huns, getting pumped rotten and nearly finishing bottom in the Europa League groups is just nae use for Celtic.

* nonsense man.

seanm likes this.
  9. seanm

Great post.HH

10. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Hopefully the * get stuck out in dubai

Valhalla likes this.
  11. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Looking forward to this. Think it'll be a high scoring game. Probably finally learn to defend and barkas might finally make a save.

12. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Goalie
    Frimpong Welsh Ajer Laxalt
    Soro
    Dembele Calmac Johnston
    Edouard Griff ​
    I know I'm dreaming but it would just be great to see us with two actual wingers again. Eddy has to start. Even when off form he's still our best option and brings the best out in Griff. No Christie is a must.

13. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Wonder if that new guy called goalie will make a save :fear: heard he's a good one.

Jacob knows likes this.
  14. Yoshi

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Andreas Thom
    Game to be postponed after our squad is in isolation

15. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Aye.

Yoshi likes this.
  16. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Duffy will be in for this one.

17. annieroos83

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    End the season now so we have time to rebuild. Done with it.

18. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Will be disaster for sky because viewing figure will plummet with it being over this early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. TheWolf Waiting on the next Full Moon

We've * Hibs'd it

20. Dip 'n' Swerve

it clearly was - bitton is one of his pets.. they decided to sit deep at half time they took roofe off with hagi coming in for more width to try and get behind laxalt. they knew bitton against any of their front 3 in a 1 v 1 they have a chance. kennedy and lennon failed to spot this - they have no clue. and to send of 2 x defensive players after the goal was throwing in the towel. kennedy has a lot to account he gets a free ride. Total clear out between now and the summer. this ship has been sailing like this for 2 seasons. this season and last we should have been infront by Christmas time instead of trying to recover and make up ground - no Europe, no league title, playing * and players playing with no passion or pride - lennon has sent the club back 4/5 years.