1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Because everything is fine according to them.

Morons

James likes this.
  2. stew37

Because it's hypocritical, whether he's friends with Lennon or not. He's a social media wind up merchant now, an * that spends his nights arguing with wee guys on Twitter. Having played for Celtic doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out for acting the fud, which he has been a lot recently.

Crilly and neilly1987 like this.
  3. murphy88

Because Sutton would have backed the banner last week and the protest tonight if this was during Deila tenure. Because it's his pal though he is now calling folk protesting tonight not true Celtic fans. He can * off. A true Celtic fan in Lennon's position would walk away from the role as manager instead of taking the fans for idiots.

4. James Gold Member Gold Member

You're missing my point. Lennon is painted as a celtic man died in the wool tim. Listen to his interviews he knows he is failing the quote from 2012 as well about walking away if needed. He is clinging on for dear life it's apparent he wont walk away now as he wants his last big payday in football.

So please spare me the respect * if Lennon had any respect for the support or the club he would do the honourable thing and walk away. From boardroom to the pitch the support have been treated like mugs this season and some people are more than happy to lap it up

Crilly, neilly1987 and murphy88 like this.
  5. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I think that we have to respect what he has done in the past and his commitment to the club but it's time for him to go. I will never throw abuse at him as he is a Celtic man. He just needs to be honest with himself and move on. I expect that's hard for him to do but he needs to do it for himself and for the club that he professes to love.

6. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sutton was happy enough to phone up Clyde and rip Derek Johnstone apart for refusing to say McCoist needed sacked.

If you’re a pundit you’re supposed to be neutral and consistent, no matter whether it’s a pal or someone you hate.

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

He’s been put in a very bad position.

The board do not give one single * about the fans and it’s showing

8. James Gold Member Gold Member

"He is a celtic man" that irritates me so much so * if he is a Celtic man or a Pollock juniors man he is failing in his job and at this point ripping the * out of the support with every passing day.

9. Dubliner1

When Neil goes remember these players are still here. The same players who have let everyone down. Fans outside the stadium chanting at Neil Lennon not good. Remember this man nearly got killed due to the fact he played for us. Now we have his own fans turning against him. The same fans who have the cheek to call Brendan Rodgers stuff as well. Why would any new potential manager want to come in to that environment??

StPauli1916, cat123 and Jeannie960 like this.
  10. Crilly

Yeah social media giving him a platform to be publicly so negative. He should just keep his mouth shut and keep his opinions for when he’s asked in the studio rather than spouting * on twitter constantly like. Doesn’t look great when pundits are constantly at it

11. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Feel sorry for Lennon now want him gone of course and he is at blame example selections tactics losing dressing room that being said he did it out of thinking he’s doing what’s best for the club blinded by his duty so to speak what I am getting really angry about is the board should be protecting him and calling it a day way when we got beat off sparta 1-4 at park head the fact they didn’t the. Was penny pinching not wanting to give him a pay off complete farce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. James Gold Member Gold Member

Happy clapper CSC

Let me flip that the players here just now are largely the same as those who were here under Rodgers so what has changed ?

neilly1987 likes this.
  13. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I don't deny he has to go but you can't say he's not a Celtic man. He's been a fool making excuses for his ineptitude but You cant tell me he's not going to be feeling it. He knows he's failed his brain just needs to catch up. He would serve us better from the outside now.......maybe punditry. The board is more culpable than him.

cat123 likes this.
  14. murphy88

A true Celtic fan wouldn't be hanging around for a pay off. They would have done the right thing and walked knowing they are * up one of the biggest seasons in our history.

15. Sin

Don't forget Lennon also left us when he thought he would walk into an EPL job.
    It seems a lot of people forget that.
    He jumped ship just the same as Rodgers, the only difference is, Rodgers is actually a good manager and got a good EPL club, Lennon got Bolton!

16. James Gold Member Gold Member

That wasn't a dig at your post btw I used the term in my last post as well and it flicked a switch. I only seen your post afterwards

The respect I have for him is fast dwindling with each passing hour at this point. I agree with the board being culpable now I said on here a while back if he was allowed to continue it would then reflect worse on the board. It's just so frustrating that we have slept walk in to this position and it appears we have no intention of rectifying it

Jeannie960 likes this.
  17. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Why not just Lenny out? Telling a Celtic manager to get tae * is hun behaviour especially after all the * he has taken in his career being here, folk need some * perspective and not just become *.

You can voice an opinion without being an absolute *.

cat123 likes this.
  18. Dubliner1

Dembele, KT, Boyata, Sumo, Armstrong, Gordon, etc are no longer here. Wee Jamesy out injured. The new signings not as good as those mentioned. Brown is lot older now. The other crowd are much stronger as well this season. Given that we still should be beating teams like Ross County

19. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    The perspective is 2 wins out of the last 10.

"Get Tae *" is not offensive or "low" it's a phrase, he's said the same * himself to his own players

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Crilly likes this.
  20. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    The arrogance seeping from the man over the past few weeks! Slating players in the press taking no blame what so ever. Sly smirks in interviews.
    Fukin right Lennon can get to *!

Crilly and Peej like this.