1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Sparta Prague 4 - 1 Celtic , 26 Nov, Europa League

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Marty McFly, Nov 23, 2020.

Discuss Sparta Prague 4 - 1 Celtic , 26 Nov, Europa League in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. joemc

You have to laugh but great quote .

bkk bhoy likes this.
  2. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Was disgusted last night to the point I woke up this morning just not caring whatsoever not angry not sad not anything, I'm drained with it all,

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

The_Bhoy likes this.
  3. Lewis Kerr

I don't even cheer when we score anymore. Or get angry when we concede amateurish goals. I despair..

The season is over as far as I'm concerned. Call that dramatic all you want but the 10 has been monumentally * in the space of a few months.

Cheers Lenny..

Dip 'n' Swerve likes this.
  4. stew37

Saw a line from his interview from last night talking about how everyone was writing off at xmas last year when the huns beat us. Talking absolute pish now. People who have greatly admired him are starting to lose patience with this bullshit, myself very much included.

The_Bhoy and Dip 'n' Swerve like this.
  5. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Yep, the comments he's been making in the press all season have been just as frustrating as the performances on the park.

stew37 likes this.
  6. Henke102

The huns will not capitulate to the extent they did last season, they had freak results getting beat off Accies at home etc, and I do believe the covid rules of no fans is helping them more, as they looked scared playing at Ibrox at times last season, when the fans were giving them a hard time. Also they have a bigger squad this season, many of them were out on there * last year after xmas.

Dip 'n' Swerve and stew37 like this.
  7. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
  8. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Close thread

The_Bhoy likes this.
  9. Dip 'n' Swerve

Doing my bap in, writing the same thing about the team.

1. Put men on the post from corners esp when the keeper has no frame or presence in his 6 yard box
    2. The team has no spine
    3. Scott brown's replacement should have been addressed one year ago - how did we miss out on Kamara plays in our own league
    4. Christie cannot cross or take free kicks or corners - why is he so ball hungry - he is like that kid in the school want to do everything - the worst thing is he fancies himself.
    5. mc gregor has never done it in Europe, and he is over rated and cant tackle for * and blame lennon for him playing too deep
    6. ntcham has no work ethic, get him out - that 3rd goal was a joke no intentions of tracking back.
    7. a blind man could see karlsson is a better player than moi - he tortoured us again last night, I would sign him and he would be cheaper than moi who is over rated.
    8. anyone who thinks 10 in a row will be easy after xmas need their head tested, this team needs to win at the stadium of darkness,jesus they need to play immense and haven't played well in this fixture since sept 2019.
    9. our midfield collapse there is no strength or desire when we don't have the ball - lennon hasn't a clue at all no plan b and why would you want to play for him, you can see it in the player's fs - the team is gone.
    10. we would have been better with Gordon and hayes fs
    11. would forrest make things better ?

Bring in a manager asap and prepare for next season - if we them * drop points we must be on their heels, at this rate im not confident things can be switched instantly.

The team has been stale for the last 12 months.

LENNON OUT

10. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    I beyond punch drunk with our beloved Club,way beyond punch drunk!!! And that was before this yet another beyond ,hite result!!

johnboy19 likes this.
  11. wulliebad

One of there players said it was like a training match and wished they could play us every week.

johnboy19 likes this.
  12. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    That's a lot of *. I'm sure their training matches are much more difficult.

13. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Embarrassing how good we make them look, they look like a class European team playing us when they are a Aberdeen standard side. 2 wins in 8 for them too, no wonder they wish they could play us when they can’t win other games either.

14. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    Well given we were treated to a masterclass by their subs and academy players, their first team mustn’t be too shabby. Training matches must be something to behold. Mind you, giving us a tactical schooling is hardly a tall order given our own tactics don’t come from our manager, or his assistant who apparently hates him. They most likely come from that spare * who plays solitaire on his wee * laptop for 90 minutes.

15. strike twice

A performance like last night just rips the heart out of you . Especially when it's been such a horrible run of form lately , and you hope that things can turn around at some point . But no , it's just a hellish to watch repeat of all the fragile defending , poor tactics and gutless effort from the whole team . The quicker the board change things the better . It has rapidly become unbearable .

16. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Hopefully
    thats the sad reality, they were on par with a decent Aberdeen, a standard below even cluj and ferencvaros was the type of team even in Delia day’s that you felt very confident about winning easily over 2 legs

Luis1967 likes this.
  17. greenpegasus

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Celtic have become a complete joke in Europe, teams actively pray to draw us. Top seeded and punch drunk before the party has even started!

How many goals have we leaked in the last 10 games, probably more than some entire seasons!

Lennon hasn't even the canojes to admit our defense is completely *. As for Bain, a * useless goalkeeper with zero positional sense.

Never felt so dejected watching Celtic, its actually worse than some of the Early 90s stuff.

18. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    My missus pointed out to me that I don't go mental when we score now. I think its because that deep down I know we are going to * up again. I just get depressed now when we loose stupid goals as I think I have became totally drained and don't have the energy to be angry anymore, if that makes sense

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  19. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I’m the same, didn’t bat an eyelid when eddy scored last night. If we scored to make it 2-0 it would have been different, I just felt we’d still probably lose when it was only 1-0.

20. Lyonniste Olimpico Liyonês

Off-topic.