1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. seanm

leagues * tonight if hes still there.ffs.HH

2. seanm

nail on the head.dont care about the club or the fans. a * tory run celtic board.gtf.HH. green brigade need a banner saying * off asap please and take lawell with yous.* joke of a club we are.HH

3. seanm

tories running it into the ground . thats whats happening . * the board back the team.HH

4. Markybhoy

I wish the Sevco directors had given it laldy when they beat us a few weeks ago. Maybe then we'd have a decent manager. :87:

5. seanm

get to * the lot of yous. we need to socially distance protests im afraid. theses * arent for moving. club in the * right now too.HH

connerm57 likes this.
  6. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I'm having a * day in general, you know how you get that way.

And reading that I 100%, no word of a lie, filled up. I'm a mess.

* ahin

Seán Mac D likes this.
  7. Mr. Slippyfist

Lawwell does not give one flying * about you nor I. That's about the crux of the matter. Whether or not I was to "go the extra mile" or whatever the * you're on about, there's more chance of me getting a loan of a tenner off Lawwell than there is of him giving a toss about what JoeAverage thinks of him.

I think that them backing Lennon is a joke, but what exactly can I do?

To put it to you, btw....Lennon is the one picking the team. That's nothing to do with the board. The board have given him plenty of funding, and the players that he's bought aren't cutting it, so nothing to do with the board in that respect.

My main issue (after the titanic mis-management of the footballing side) is Lennon's quotes aimed specifically at the support. He tells lies and attempts to paint supporters as morons with mental issues.

The guy is a *. And I will call a spade a spade until the day I snuff it, regardless of who's mangina is offended.

Gyp Rosetti and connerm57 like this.
  8. seanm

asap. * shambles on and off the field.HH

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  9. seanm

100 percent.HH

10. seanm

yep

11. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

thats what ronnie done isnt it

rickyroma25 and Artorias like this.
  12. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Oh and Chris Commons and Craig Burley - sorted:giggle1:

seanm likes this.
  13. seanm

this post all day. take our club back from these tory *.only good tory is a * dead one. *.HH

14. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Yes I think it was now you mention it.

15. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    What the * is he talking about? He's been getting consistency in performance all season, we've been consistently *.

connerm57 and seanm like this.
  16. seanm

w
    as thinking the exact same thing mate. surely to * the players know it time for him to go. if the board dont listen then i wouldnt bust my gut for a board that dont give a *. broony should be doing exactly as you say.HH

17. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I understand the frustration that people have about the current situation and alarming run of results. It could be said that he shouldn't have been re-appointed as the manager after the interum run following BR's exit. But that is neither here nor there. And not disputing that NL does need to shoulder a good measure of the responsibility here and whether he should go or not, is not the point I am making.

But the sheer hostility and vitriol being directed at NL, considering all he has been through over 20 years of blood, sweat and tears that he has poured into the club think is way beyond what is acceptable.

Yes, by all means criticize him as a manager, but he deserves better, deserves some measure of respect from every single Celtic fan. We shouldn't be in such a * poor position that we are, but talk about fickle. A lot of people's comments on here sadly, come off sounding like a bunch of entitled spoiled brats.

18. seanm

absolutely no chance im afraid.HH

19. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    I understand people’s reluctance to not blame Lennon, or shift as much blame as possible to Lawwell, but I’ll be run the risk of not appearing to be an Uber-fan and admit that Lennon is going down massively in my estimation here.

Genuinely pretty disgusted by it all. To try and portray this as the unwarranted grumblings of a minority of the support of terrible. We’re being grossly mismanaged here, and it’s going to cost us the 10 if it hasn’t already.

20. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Theres nothing spoiled about it imo. We’re entitled to expect far, far better than what’s been served up this season.

I do agree that vitriol aimed at Lennon doesn’t make for pleasant reading, but what do you really expect? Fans have been pleading with the guy to step down, for the sake of both his own reputation and the clubs chance at making history. He’s ignored that and largely shrugged it off as entirely unwarranted criticism.

It’s tragic to say, but right now I see a guy hanging on to a payday.

Artorias and Keano88 like this.