1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
  2. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    With the squad we have I keep expecting things to just click into place and this will become a bad memory but I've been thinking that for 5 weeks now.
    The players need to get some confidence somehow and I dont see Lenny doing it unfortunately.
    I think the players need locked in a room and have it out with each other and decide if they want Lenny to remain or not and Broony and Callum will need to have the balls to tell the management or the board. We can't sack a whole squad

Artorias likes this.
  3. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    Please just go now Neil

4. Sgt Neppers*

All eerily quiet. No words either side. Not from the hacks or his pals defending him. No word from the bloggers either. Even the forums are quiet. Awful apathy swirling around. People are scunnered. He needs to be gone. This is hurting us massively. Everything's been said. All is that's left, is his sacking. Would instantly lift the gloom pushing us down.

JML67 likes this.
  5. StevieBhoooy!

You know it’s hitting critical when his mate Sutton starts using the word ‘delusional’..

6. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    It’s worse than that he also said it’s the best 35 minutes they played in Europe for a while ???? Lille they performed better any way he said best 35 and still got beat 4-1 and scratching his head how it happened .... To me that’s sackable statement right their because anybody and their dog can tell you it happened because they are set up poorly in defensive areas on top of the fact we have an absolute * poor keeper at the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moore and seanm like this.
  7. horseshoe

The likes of Sutton not being able to ignore it anymore tells you how bad things really are, we know he's only been backing Lennon this long because they're pals, if it was any other manager he'd have been slaughtering him weeks/months ago.

8. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

No intention of walking? Celtic man my * *.

The less said about the board the better, we all know the motives of the pigs at the top.

JML67 likes this.
  9. StevieBhoooy!

It’s clear the players in general can’t be arsed... which I always think is wrong.. they should be playing fir the supporters and because they are paid highly to do a job that is effectively a hobby.

It makes me wonder what moments like Edouards last night are all about?!?

Footballing instinct kicking in briefly and reacting before remembering he can’t be arsed and going back to sleep mode ?

Doing enough to get our hopes up only for them to be crushed ?

Simply showing what he can do when he wants to ... so that another club will take him away?

Genuinely baffles me..

10. Antz1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emillio Izaguirre, Joe Ledley, Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    'You'll never walk alone' 'Let the People Sing'
    There’s usually a press conference today before Sunday’s game as they don’t do them on Saturdays, is that right?

Hopefully something happens soon as I’m not sure I can listen to any more condescending pish.

Moore and seanm like this.
  11. seanm

you know somethings seriously wrong when you hear the manager shout "head the ball" before sparta took their corner. lol.total shambles from top to bottom. desmond better sort this out or no one will be in CP even when we are allowed back in.HH

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  12. seanm

many of these players downed tools when ronny deila came in. they didnt like him saying they werert fit and their diet was awful. so they didnt play for that man . he imo could have been an excellent manager for us if the players could have been bothered. they are not playing for lenny. doesnt matter who comes in unless its a big name manager that they have to work for.dont like him but you can be sure mourinho wouldnt put up with that * from players.HH

littlekennie likes this.
  13. seanm

please get to * lenny for gods sake.that interview will turn lenny lovers like me to haters in the blink of an eye. howerver its desmonds duty to tell lenny to leave.HH

14. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Aww really... Ive not read or seen it all! Cant bring myself to yet. Makes me feel sick to the stomach man.

But aye, thts surely a sackable offence. This man can no longer b in charge of this team

15. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Hes not gonna get sacked, is he?

16. Sin

I can't believe there isn't even a rumour going around that he's going to get the sack!

It's just unbelievable, it should have happened weeks ago, then had a new manager in place for the international break so he had time to settle in.

All set up to win 1-0 this weekend and we've turned a corner again....

17. Fear Dearg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Pat Bonnar
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    Do a fat Sally job and put him on "gardening leave" if we have to but he should never again be in the dugout at Celtic Park

18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Looks exasperated on the sidelines constantly..

Before the team's started the second half he was all strained talking to one of the backroom staff..

Our tactics are embarrassing. Our defending is shambolic, particularly from set pieces and counters..

We don't have enough pace in the team. We have no structure. No clear game plan. No press..

It is shameful what the above are watching over and letting continue..

charlietully and Artorias like this.
  19. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Noises coming out that he's not going today, on Celtic Quick News and the Sky Sports boy. Farcical.

I hope the GB have another banner planned and don't tame this one down.

If there was crowds at Sunday's game there would be a full scale protest.

20. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    If there was no coronavirus lock out I think it would be extremely low numbers to make the point.

Seán Mac D likes this.