1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Sparta Prague, UEFA Europa League. Thurs 5th Nov 2020, KO 20:00. BT Sport 3.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Nov 1, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v Sparta Prague, UEFA Europa League. Thurs 5th Nov 2020, KO 20:00. BT Sport 3. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Yea you've convinced me by your intellectually superior arguement.

connerm57 likes this.
  2. liam mcnicholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the boys of the old brigade
    Well why bring up his irishness , i agree he has not performed and by the way could you name me one celtic player tonight fit to wear that shrunken shirt.?

connerm57 likes this.
  3. celticdawg

Shocking performance and we look in real trouble .
    Lennys loyalty to certain players hasn't been rewarded and he rightly is under severe pressure , but watching his interview it's hard not to be gutted for him .
    Broony is a legend but he's done at this level , Eddie hasn't kicked a ball this season and cmac has been given a real easy ride by us imo .
    The defending has been woeful not helped by a midfield not on the same wavelength , they look lost and it's so easy too get at our defence.
    If you're going to play frimpong use him further forward he ain't a fullback , he's a great but we need to shore it up and el hamed is a natural defender with some size ...julien and ajer please get fit asap

4. liam mcnicholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Smug celtic man arent you, look at the state of the club and look at your beloved board who have brought the dross into the club and dont focus on one man, the team is a shambles

5. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    That game made me think of Barnes...

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  6. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

You're a shambles, and it's not my board as you stated, surely it would be our board? Have you just outed yourself there?

Rydo1888* and jimbobers like this.
  7. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Shane is that you ?

8. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Because when he was brought in we were * buzzin to have a big no nonsense Irishman and someone who understood what it means to play for the club.

But this proves that means * all. People talk about “Celtic men” all the time, it’s a myth.

9. Morcombe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo, Jota, Abada, Taylor, McGregor, the whole team!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing, This Land is Your land, Over & Over, Green, White & Gold, Hampden in the Sun, E
    Humilated by a reserve squad who can barely traina nd have barely kicked a ball in a month, most pathetic european perfromance of all time fromc eltic. disgraceful.

10. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

I don't know and can't judge the man as a manager as I've not seen him in that position before .

It's a sorry state of affairs we are in now - something is drastically wrong.
    Forget about Europa - let's hope we get a confidence boosting win this weekend and steam on in from there.

11. liam mcnicholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Cant disagree with what you are saying , but in my humble opinion this stems from the tories running our club who brought lennon in on the cheap, cant blame the irishman lennon, he is what he is but who appointed him in the first place that is where the problem lies. the jersy has shrunk for years under mismanagement and scraping by because of rangers demise but what do we do we just hope we can stay slightly ahead when we should have buried them, no time for desmond by the way another irishman who is the antithesis of every thing that the irish people despise , money making is all he is interested in, good luck to you, no hard feelings from me but in this possible historic time for the celts to see us possibly throw it all away is dis gusting.

12. liam mcnicholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Naw he was inthe western.

13. Markybhoy

Mind the days when even Europe's elite couldnae come to Parkhead and leave with a win? They were fun eh.

Contrast those days with this season's home performances. It's sad to watch. There is no organisation and no fight in this team. Goals are conceded cheaply and players look uninterested. Losing to AC Milan is fair enough. But being gubbed by Ferencvaros and Sparta Prague is below the standard that should be expected at Celtic. The manager has to go. And the players need to give themselves a * shake. There is no way that a lot of them are giving their all at the moment. Given what is at stake this season, that is absolutely unforgivable. No matter what their feelings about the manager might be.

liam mcnicholl likes this.
  14. liam mcnicholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    What do you mean outed yourself , been in Paradise since 1979 and seenall the good times and bad times. ive seen some dross in the 90s but this shower at the moment is up there with the worst i have ever seen. and by the way i am no shambles just the dicks amongst our support who continue to back the tories running our club are the shambles so goodnight i hope you sleep well and remember the good old days of tommy burns royaitkenetc true celtic men who would have died for the shirt.

15. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

the irony calling me a hun and he signed up two weeks ago :97: :56:

bhoy81 and ticketyboo0 like this.
  16. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Yea night fella.

17. GreenLeanMean

I was hoping we would be kicking on with a good performance and a win.
    I was afraid we might slip up but still show signs of a good team coming together.
    Did not see that coming.

18. connerm57

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    Sit down and get a wee cuppa.

19. ddub11

Seeing Nsham coming on summed it up for me.
    Id love to hear lennon explain what he expected to happen when he came on.

An absolute waste of a jersey and to me he sums up everything that is wrong with our club at the moment,second rate player who makes an effort when it suits him and has no passion,energy,pride,believe,hope,.....nothing absolutely nothing.

He comes on struts around and makes nest to zero contribution and then walks off.....what the point?im gobsmacked with some of lennys decissions.

20. ddub11

And we get a free kick in their half outside the box and we pass it back and it ends up in baines hands.....jesus christ.