1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeremie Frimpong

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by MickeyyMack, Sep 2, 2019.

Discuss Jeremie Frimpong in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Wee man muster of played with the Ex City youth who took his life.

Such a shame man.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Slightly sloppy start no stopping a couple of crosses but was excellent after..

Some lovely ball's in the box. Covering. Getting out of defensive tight spaces..

Him and Laxalt on both flanks are gonna be a joy this season and with Elhamed in also..

JML67, Rydo1888*, Crilly and 2 others like this.
  4. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    I've criticized him for his final ball buy he was much better today, we just needed a predatory striker there to finish them

Crilly and Wee Baldy like this.
  5. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    The likes of Hooper and Henrik would have had a field day today with some of the crosses put in today

Rydo1888*, Crilly and Dannybhoy81 like this.
  6. jj81

7. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    With ElHam back the noo, would like to see young Jerry rested midweek, we dont want to burn him out, he is only 19 after all.

8. callumrae1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Looks like less of a wee guy on the pitch recently

9. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    He didn’t half find a crazy horse with that bird :56:

10. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    What is it with “journalists” these days, they take a word some z list person has said and run a whole * article over it. What a complete shambles

11. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    CELTIC ace Jeremie Frimpong was threatened by a love interest who broke Covid isolation rules after flying to Scotland for a hook-up.

Tyjah Bowens, 22, ranted that the star, 19, would be shot if he set foot in her native US after the pair fell out.
    And Hoops favourite Frimpong was accused of bluffing about his wealth — after he refused to buy his love interest a £500 designer top.

Raging Tyjah — who flew from the States to stay with the footie ace after meeting him online — said she was mortified when he wouldn’t fork out for the flashy shirt.

And in a bitter Instagram rant after the pair fell out, she claimed she’d been “catfished” by the Hoops ace, who she branded “gay” for allegedly not romping with her during a 10-day stay at his flat.

The ex-waitress even accused Frimpong of keeping her holed up in his Glasgow home cooking and cleaning to avoid a rap from Parkhead bosses over her visit — and threatened to have him shot if he ever set foot in the States.

Tyjah, who breached Scottish Government rules by failing to self-isolate after arriving in the city from Duncan, South Carolina, claimed the winger had backed out of paying for her pricey gear during a trip to posh clothes shop Cruise.

She ranted to her 6,000 followers: “He took me to the store. I said I wanted this shirt and he said OK. She rang it up and he saw the price. He probably didn’t know it was £500. He said, ‘Not today.’
    Do you not know how embarrassing that was for me? I understand £500 is a lot for a shirt but it’s not about the money. If you couldn’t do that you should’ve said that before. If you broke just say that instead of saying I’m not your type.

“I know I’m not. Quit making it seem like you’re rich when you’re not.” She then posted a snap showing the contents of Frimpong’s wardrobe, adding: “This is all you have to f***ing show for, goodbye.”
    The couple are believed to have hooked up after Holland-born Frimpong messaged Tyjah online. He had commented on one of her pics with heart and lock emojis. She replied with “Mine” and a heart.

Tyjah, who jetted to Glasgow via Amsterdam, landed on October 9. At airport arrivals, it’s thought she said she’d be self-isolating at Frimpong’s West End pad for a fortnight.
    But hours later, she checked in at Nando’s and posted a picture of her meal. She also bragged about her Cruise trip and a visit to Braehead shopping centre near Glasgow.

And at one point she brazenly wrote: “I’m popping out with my man this weekend.” Tyjah regularly documented their cosy dates on Instagram, with one pic showing them appearing to hold hands.
    She was also snapped sipping from a can of Coke held by Frimpong during her trip. But the pair then sensationally fell out, with Tyjah claiming she’d spent most of her stay alone in a bedroom.

Incredibly, as she slaughtered the footie star on her Instagram live broadcast, it’s thought the ex-Manchester City ace was watching in the next room.

She raged: “He called me a *. I’m not a *. I pay my own bills and pay for everything I have. “He played me. Don’t tell a b***h you’re going to take her to do something.

“You better never ever show your mother****ing face in America coz I’m gonna get you touched. Believe it. I’ll fight anybody. Once you play with me you’re gonna get touched.”

The word touched is slang in America for shot. Angry Tyjah went on: “You come to America you be bringing knives to a gun fight. I just want my revenge but I don’t know how to get it because I’m a good person.
    “Make sure your lawyer money ready coz I’m gonna defame your character, you’re gonna sue me for that. Coz I’m gonna make sure the world know about this.”

And in another dig at Frimpong’s finances, she added: “I just don’t get how you spent every last dime in your account trying pursue an image you can’t afford. I basically got catfished.”

Claiming Frimpong had feared being seen out and about with her, Tyjah said: “It’s been boring as f ***. . . not let me smoke or nothing. Can’t drink. Expects me to cook and clean. I’ve been trapped in this room for days. I’ve not been able to leave, I haven’t been able to go outside to take a fresh breath of air.

“He said the f***ing paparazzi took a picture of us and he was going to get into trouble.”

Taking aim at Frimpong’s sexuality for allegedly snubbing her between the sheets, Tyjah stormed: “If we sleep in the same bed and you don’t touch me I am convinced you are gay. I hate lames.” She flew home to the US on October 19, the day after her Instagram strop.

12. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aw jesus christ haha. I thought it was only me that managed to pick out crackpots like that :56:

Bobo_, joemc, neilly1987 and 7 others like this.
  13. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Can’t see why you would want to distance yourself from that lass. Seems very stable and down to earth.

14. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:Some mad lass I was seeing on and off as a young buck tried to topple a calor gas heater on top of me when I was sleeping on her couch.

She seems positively normal compared to this absolute rocket!

Liam Scales likes this.
  15. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    A story from two weeks ago suddenly getting ramped out now? A day after the Hun players are caught out and questions being asked?

The wording throughout that ( not her quotes, which are baffling anyway) is designed to make it sound like frimpong has broken guidelines as well.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

16. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Got to applaud her commitment willing to burn down her own house :84:

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Why even fuel this nonsense.

charlietully likes this.
  18. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not defending the rags at all, as you are spot on, but the article does include this at the end

"The Scottish Professional Football League insisted Frimpong didn’t break any “club bubble” rules, despite Tyjah visiting from a country not on the government’s ‘safe travel’ list. A spokesman said: “The events reported do not breach the SPFL’s Covid-19 regulations.”

Tyjah could have faced a £480 fine for quarantine breaches had she not left the country"

Peej likes this.
  19. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Plenty of women in Scotland for Jeremie to be focussing on. Why the * is he flying someone like this in from the states during a pandemic?
    Does always seem like a balancing act from the sun though.

20. DennyCelt Free Palestine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Shunsuke Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    * state of that article. Especially leading with her calling him gay as the headline. Horrible smelly rag of a paper. Well done @MickeyyyMack not posting the link, the less clicks they get the less advertising money they get, hopefully shut it down for good.

Peej likes this.