1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Odsonne Edouard

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by CelticKurd, Aug 31, 2017.

Discuss Odsonne Edouard in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He won't be sitting on his *..

He'll likely start on the bench and be good to go. Outside chance he could even start but the smart money is him being fine but benched..

Dan Breen likes this.
  2. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    Hope the big man gets rid of this soon, same for Bitton.

3. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I know Eddy has not been on form this season but he's a big game player and when he's on form he's the best striker in Scotland. If theres any way he is fit enough to play then I would start him alongside either Griffiths or Ajeti. He's just too good a player to leave out. He's capable of terrorising defences and you just know the hun defence would be more than happy to not see him on the team sheet, fingers crossed he can make it.

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

And star-striker Odsonne Edouard also tested positive while on duty with France Under-21s and won’t be able to return to Lennoxtown until Friday jeopardising his Old Firm prospects.

Lennon admits it’s not been an ideal situation with players encountering Covid problems having exited the Celtic bubble, but says it’s a difficult situation for all parties concerned and that he would not wish to stand in the way of his players’ national-team aspirations.

Olivier Ntcham has also updated on the wellbeing of countryman Edouard and said: “I think these things are always a shock, but I spoke with Odsonne and he’s doing okay, he’s feeling good and recovering well.

He’s keeping active every day and the club and the French football organisation have handled it well.

“I hope he is going to be fine soon. His health is the most important thing and I think everyone understands that.”

5. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    At best he is on the bench Saturday but I doubt that will even happen.

6. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Hes been training in France and is flying over early Friday to take part in training on Friday at Lennoxtown according to a poster on the Huddleboard

7. green-yin

Would love the eddie/griff partnership to make a comeback on saturday. They would * a brick if they seen those 2 in the starting 11.

8. honda Gold Member Gold Member

They'd * themselves. Laughing all week eddy isnt there. Then he starts :56: * aye.

Dan Breen and Dannybhoy81 like this.
  9. KG-Henrik

After a tense 80mins with no goals. Enter Edouard from the subs bench and scores a last minute winner. Yaaaaaaaaaas

Dan Breen likes this.
  10. leeso-ardoyne

If eddy starts, has another * game and we get beat, lenny will take all sorts of criticism! Best we'll see of eddy is 15-20mins at the end of the game. Could be a good move throwing him on for the last 20 although only if he's shaked that off 100%. I don't care if it's covid, rabbies or even VD he's had. He has to be 100% for this game, if not then someone else deserves to be on that pitch. We can't afford to carry anyone just because of there pricetag! To much at stake with everything that's going on.

11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Poster on the HB got it from this.

@OlivierNtcham
    gives us news of
    @Oedouard22
    : “Odsonne is active every day during his quarantine in France. The club and the FFF have managed well. He feels great, his health is the most important thing and I think anyone can understand that. "

12. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Poster on huddleboard so said he was flying home early Friday to take part in training

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

He was always due back on Friday anyway.

:56:

14. green-yin

B
    Or on the flip side, the transfer window has now closed and eddie has spent the past fortnight isolating in france and is chomping at the bit to get back on the park and do a bit of hunskelping. Im not saying eddie will start but griff and ajeti aren't coming into this game 100% either due to ajeti coming back from an injury and griff having not started a game for about 6 months. If eddie is good to go i would start him up top with griff as that alone would give our team a bit of a boost and also put a bit of fear into the huns when they see the teamsheet.

15. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Play him from the start and tell him to. Cough and splutter near their players, put the shifters up them.

AwesomeCaz and Bonobhoy like this.
  16. leeso-ardoyne

Would be nice to see him get a start and get a hattrick or a few. TBH, I don't really care who starts aslong as we * these *. I don't want a 1-0 or 2-1. I was a 4 or 5. Will it happen, only time will tell

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    green-yin likes this.
  17. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    I would take a 1-0 or 2-1 right now. No danger. Just need to win

18. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Your saying that the amount of idiots On here that resort to insults is laughable, then precede that with a barrage of insult s,
    Only 1 person letting themselves down mate and we know who it is, stupid thing to say, but as you say moving on

19. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    Shelf stackers lives matter

AwesomeCaz and leeso-ardoyne like this.
  20. honda Gold Member Gold Member

#shelfstackersunited

leeso-ardoyne likes this.