1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Odsonne Edouard

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by CelticKurd, Aug 31, 2017.

Discuss Odsonne Edouard in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. leeso-ardoyne

Now now Mr celtic, youd be some craic in the pub! My post was abit of tounge and cheek! It's just a few in here getting there panties in a twist over a daft post . You's need to get off the internet skipper and out into the real world and live a little. Headers!

And without taking the thread on a different course than what is intended, as for the virus and family. You's know my stance on it now! I have no worries about a virus with the high 90s percentage survival rate! Sure all they have to do is lye low for few days then all good to play in a football match while possibly training light while he has one of the most deadliest virus known to man as some suggest on here.

As for Eddy, I hope he shakes that daft thing off. Fill his body full of natural * to help combat it, gets better sooner rather than later and help us on our way to a historic 10IAR. However, don't be fooled that his main priority is us. Anyone thinks that is * deluded. He's here to cream the coin, use us as a stepping stone to a better league and better money. You can see this in his body language this last while. Yes I've seen some great moments from him but he isn't busting a gut for us and playing to the best of his ability, and for me, throw him on the bench whenever he does shake that off because I want to see players who'll bust a gut for my team instead of making us look.likeba man down a times

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

You are the same * that said he would go laugh in people’s face.

You are one disgusting * scumbag.

steg likes this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

What I would like to know, is Celtic able to test him aswell as the french football association. Surely Celtic should also have the right legally to test him while he's in isolation. Reasons why I'm saying this, there has been cases here in Ireland where some families have been tested where one or two have had the sniffles, there work asked them to get tested. The whole family got tested and one tested positive. The wife wasn't happy with the results because there was no signs of anything in the other's. Retests all showed negative! All in the space of 2 days the tests where taken.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  4. leeso-ardoyne

Haha the amount of idiots that resort to insults on here is laughable. The day I listen to a shelf stacker on the internet who probably still lives with his ma, is the day I'm *. Now behave yourself and let the thread go on as what it's intended for. Your letting yourself down and embarrassing yourself!

Hail Hail9

5. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    No way that's a runner, no way we are ethically sound to send someone over to France to retest a diagnosed positive case whether it could be a false positive or not, which to be fair it's not

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

You continue to troll thread after thread looking for a reaction.

The only one embarrassing themselves is you ya scumbag.

steg and HoopyT like this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

Surely there's methods of testing without contact. Sure wearing a space suit in these times to test someone wouldn't look out of place. Onna serious note, celtic pay his wages, alot I'd say so surely they should be able to re-test him. There's alot at stake here this season, surely Celtic should be on top of this because one, mistakes can happen and two, the test could have been contaminated. It's all good just to go with the flow but as mentioned before, massive season for us this is so a retest doesn't sound so obsered to me!

8. leeso-ardoyne

:102:

9. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Not worth it pal. He takes too much joy in noising up his so called 'fellow fans'. Best to leave him to it and soon enough he'll get bored.

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Embarrassing getting a kick out trolling.

Kind of sad reality

HoopyT likes this.
  11. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Steady up Mr Moneybags.

steg and Marty McFly like this.
  12. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    OK lads, keep it civil please. Thanks.

Marty McFly likes this.
  13. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Milk goat.

14. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    I might be misremembering, but I'm sure there's precedent with another SPFL team where a player tested positive, then on a 2nd test tested negative, but still wasn't allowed to play.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  15. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Gogic for Hibs, had a false positive.

16. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    the irony :56:

NomDePlum and Bernie Bhoy like this.
  17. DonnyCelt

McLeish saying Edouard WILL be available for Saturday's game against that mob, and Lennon will have a chat with him when he returns to Scotland this week.

How likely is it that he'd play?

18. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    How would McLeish know that

19. DonnyCelt

Think he ment his eligible to play due to quarantine rules in France and upon his return. I’ve no idea how true it is though.

20. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Perhaps I am reading too much in to that, but I would like to think Lennon would be savvy enough to pick up a phone or get a skype call going to speak to him before now, let alone waiting till he returns.

Not sure where he is isolating, but you'd like to think he is not just sitting on his * and the club have at least advised on some routines to keep him as fit as possible.