1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Few guys in our CSC received theirs today so should have yours soon if not already got it.

Markos1972 likes this.
  2. Markos1972

Arrived coiple days ago

3. leeso-ardoyne

A

Is everyone getting new cards. I didn't ask for a new one but received one today for one of the kids with wrong eircode on the letter it came in. I'm wondering is the other 3 going to come aswell but delayed because of wrong eircode.

4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Not everyone will get new cards. For some reason replacement cards do get sent out though without being asked for.

My previous answer was for those getting a ST for the first time.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  5. leeso-ardoyne

Sound

Think they did the same last year with just one of I remember correctly

6. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I think the system is sent to auto-send you one after a certain timeframe since the last.

My pal's mum worked part-time in the ticket office last year and said something along those lines as I got one through the post.

More confusingly the new card wasn't activated and just by chance I had my old one still in my wallet for the next game, so I managed to get in. Still using the old one.

leeso-ardoyne and Lion1961 like this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Survey emailed out to ST holders to gauge opinions for a prospective return to the stadium.

Fill it in if you can.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  8. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Cheers mate was in my junk folder.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

YESTERDAY (Tuesday, Oct 7) we got in touch with our season ticket holders to gauge the feeling about the potential return of supporters to Paradise.

The response has been truly overwhelming, with thousands of you responding to let us know how you feel about the future of football at Celtic Park, and we would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to complete this short survey.

In order to help us make the transition as smooth as possible when the time comes, we are urging all Season Ticket holders to take the survey to help us plan ahead!

If you haven’t done so yet, please check your inbox and your junk mail for the email from the club.

The quick questionnaire only takes a couple of minutes to complete and will help us understand how you feel about a potential return, how you plan to get here and how you feel about the processes and procedures that we may have to implement in order to ensure your safety.

It doesn’t take long to fill in, but gathering this information is crucial for the club as we continue to work tirelessly to bring you home!

When completing the survey, please ensure you answer every question before pressing submit or the system will be unable to accept the submission.

Going forward, all communication from the club regarding the potential return of fans to Celtic Park will come through the official club website, and directly to Season Ticket holders through email and text message only.

It is more important than ever that your contact details are up-to-date. Therefore, we are encouraging all supporters to visit eticketing.co.uk/celtic to ensure the information we have is correct.

We are constantly liaising with the relevant authorities and as always we will endeavour to keep you informed throughout this process.

Thank you all for your support, patience and cooperation during this difficult time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Celtic Park as soon as possible.

10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Following the phenomenal response to our recent Season Ticket holder survey, we are moving to the next stage of planning for the potential return of supporters to Celtic Park.

To help us cover all potential scenarios, we’re now asking supporters to confirm the Season Ticket holders in their household and/or extended household so we can be as prepared as possible for when the time comes to welcome you back to Paradise.

Gathering this information will help us understand the desired seating requirements for each Celtic Household – from those who require an individual seat, to groups of up to six.

Nothing beats the feeling of a packed Paradise, the energy you create has been sorely missed in the stadium this season and while any potential return will be in line with government guidance we are doing all we can to bring you home.

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CELTIC HOUSEHOLD
    Simply visit eticketing and complete the ‘My Celtic Household’ form to register the number of Season Ticket holders in your Household and/or Extended Household. NOTE, only one Season Ticket holder per household needs to do this.

Season Ticket holders who plan to attend matches alone are also asked to fill in the form to ensure that we are accounting for the correct percentage of socially distanced single supporter seats.

This information will then help us to work on our seating plan, to allow us to optimise the use of seating in the stadium, in line with social distancing guidance and of course ensuring the safety of staff and supporters.

We would ask that all Season Ticket holders submit their household information by 5pm on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.

Please note this is for Standard Season Ticket holders only. Season Ticket holders in the Accessible Seating, Corporate or Premium areas of the stadium should not register at this stage and will be advised of arrangements for their areas separately.

MY CELTIC HOUSEHOLD GUIDE
    Please follow this simple guide to register the Season Ticket holders in your Household/Extended Household.

Follow the ‘step by step’ guide here.

WHAT IS A HOUSEHOLD/EXTENDED HOUSEHOLD
    My Celtic Household is defined as “all Season Ticket holders living in your household and/or your extended household.”

An Extended Household is currently defined by the Scottish Government as: one where two households have joined together to form a single household. An Extended Household can be formed by a person who lives alone - or only with children under 18. They and another household of any size can agree to form an extended household. An Extended Household can also be formed by a couple who do not live together, and their children.

You can keep up to date with the Government Guidelines at www.gov.scot

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    As always, Season Ticket holders under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, meaning an * in their Celtic Household.

We would like to remind all Season Ticket holders that your Celtic Household should only be made up of people from your household and/or your extended household(s), up to a maximum of six people.

Season Ticket holders should only be registered within one Celtic Household. We would therefore recommend checking with all of those supporters in your household, to ensure you have not been added into any other group.

Only 2020/21 Season Ticket holders can register.

Register the number of Season Ticket holders in your Household/Extended Household here.

Thank you all for your support, patience and co-operation during this difficult time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Celtic Park as soon as possible.

11. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Taking the lead here and some great, somewhat transparent, planning going on.

Well done Celtic :50:

Gyp Rosetti and Seán Mac D like this.
  12. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Clubs down south have already been doing this surprised it took so long for us to tbh

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

14. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

My club :49: :41:

upload_2020-12-17_18-55-2.jpeg

upload_2020-12-17_18-55-13.jpeg

15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Prawn sandwiches at the beam back on the 2nd

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  17. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Enjoy yer bribe. :84:

18. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Think I'll buy a big lovely hamper next year with the hundreds of pounds I'll save on season tickets...if the status quo remains (not the old music guys).

Gyp Rosetti and TheHappyLoss like this.
  19. wd2oo3 Gold Member Gold Member

Went in the waiting list for the posh section last year for me and the old woman . Never heard anything at the season ticket sale time. Went onto the account no history of the waiting list purchase I made in feb.

20. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Shambles mate. Was the money taken from your account? Your e-ticketing history should confirm