1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
  2. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

He better read the lot of them the riot act. Can't be any more * ups

seanm likes this.
  3. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
  4. King Kwon Gold Member Gold Member

He looked equally devastated and extremely angry in that press conference. Can't blame him.

seanm likes this.
  5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  6. TheHappyLoss

Lenny is a great ambassador for our club. Love the guy.

7. CountyDownFaithful

Sorry but this has happened under his radar. I’m not saying he’s to blame but any leeway him and the players had is now gone.

No more * ups. This has been an absolute disaster of a start to the biggest season of our generation.

We could end up with a huge point gap before our next fixture.

Icicle likes this.
  8. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    This is not an attempt at a slight with Lennon, but there were suggestions that he was quite lax with the players in his previous spell here. In terms of training and letting them rest/eat what they wanted. He was more of a friend to the players.

I remember when Ronny came in he was quite shocked by the condition of the players. Quite a few of the players didn’t take too well to Ronny’s regime but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t warranted. Whatever you think of him, the fitness, professionalism and standards aspect was one of the things that Rodgers cemented at the club.

I just hope that Lennon is carrying this on just now. This season is too important to let anything slip here.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Should be a united camp with everyone itching for the same goal/holy grail but instead we've got some arseholes that obviously see different..

10. Pearse67*

At least we will defo see a new lb.

seanm likes this.
  11. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Probably not until mid September, based on our current performance in the transfer window.

seanm and Pearse67* like this.
  12. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    We should be going into this season entirely united under the same aim of 10iar.

Instead we had a horrendous performance against Kilmarnock both from a players perspective and a management perspective.

We are taking untold eons to get the required players in, still waiting for a striker, still waiting for a CB, still waiting for a LB and also need cover on the wing.

Then to top it all of we have Griffiths breaking rules and coming back unfit then we have Boli blatantly breaking the rules.

We will now likely be 10-11 points behind when we play our next league game, as if the huns needed anymore motivation they will now have the opportunity to create a massive gap only 4/5 games in. Always prefer points in the bag than games in hand.

We need to unite and create a siege mentality that everyone is against us winning this league.

13. wulliebad

Feel sorry for the guy,all pressure he is under and now having to deal with a idiot like that.

seanm likes this.
  14. Sgt Neppers*

Spot on!!!!! :ynwacelti

seanm likes this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

NL: On Bolingoli) "We have been bitterly and sorely let down by the actions of one individual. He didn't have a rationale for what he did. He's blatantly disregarded my instructions and has put everything in jeopard

NL: "We have apologised to all of the other clubs in the division and the footballing support as a whole. Discipline will be a club decision and we'll deal with that in the strongest possible terms."

NL: "The feeling from the rest of the squad is anger, frustration and disappointment. They've waited a long time to play competitive football and it's simply not good enough. It's totally disrupted our preparations."

NL: "As far as I'm concerned the club has been exemplary in the way they've handled things at training, at the stadium, the amount of testing they've done. Thankfully everyone is negative. We couldn't have done more as a club

NL: "I'm relieved that football is continuing. Unfortunately for us and Aberdeen we need to miss out on the next two games. We're not looking for sympathy, but it's obviously been totally disruptive for our preparations. We have to hold our hands up as a club and say sorry."

seanm likes this.
  16. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Lenny needs to learn from this, and quickly. He was criticised during his first spell for not having enough discipline in his squad and letting standards drop and we simply cannot let that happen this season.

He needs to stamp his authority on the squad and make clear what this season means. There’s no more room for * ups and we really need to adopt a proper “us against the world” mentality going forward and be ruthless from here on in.

17. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Agree with you on the whole "us against the world" sort of seige mentality , think we will put the work in on training (since we are not needing to isolate as no postive results ) and come back and go on a long unbeaten run

McGrory1888 likes this.
  18. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Has it been confirmed that squad have to go into individual isolation or can they still train? Pretty sure the Aberdeen 8 have had to go into isolation but this is a different situation as there aren't as yet an positive tests. Does the "sports bubble" mean they can continue to train as a group?

Obviously BolinDonkey has to go into isolation for health AND safety reasons.

19. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Go out pump them in the qualifier, kick boli to * out the club, and lets get back to business.

20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    One day too many for me even at two I get that they need Monday off to recover I heard though that Friday they are off aswell am I right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk