1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Huge explosion in Beirut

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Callum McGregor, Aug 4, 2020.

Discuss Huge explosion in Beirut in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
  2. leeso-ardoyne

Brings back memories of the 2000lb bomb that blew up the forensic labs in the RUC barracks in east Belfast. The noise of that was deafining and can remember the actual ground shake. I also witnessed my next door neighbor get blown up in a car bomb few days before xmass in Ardoyne one year during the troubles. I'll never forget the panic in everyone when that went off and seeing the fella in the car after it but by * watching them videos of that explosion is frightening! Could you imagine the fear watching that shockwave coming towards you! Doesn't bare thinking about!
    Sad for all the victims in this explosion. Going about ones daily life with not a care in the world then blown to pieces and some, probably nothing left of them after that one. Crazy!

3. leeso-ardoyne

Anyone knows what they saying in the last video. If it was in places like Belfast, Glasgow or other cities in Ireland or the UK it would be like A *, holy *, a Jesus * Bollox * is that but do them people over there talk like that when something * up is happening?

4. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Not sure it’s important.

Marty McFly likes this.
  5. leeso-ardoyne

Now now Mac, in the grand scheme of things of course it ain't important however in my wee pea brain it's the first thing I thought off when I heard them speak. I'm sure there's a few other thick * on here or who have seen the video, it has crossed there minds what in the name of good * are they saying. It's only natural when you hear other languages speak, you want to know what was said. And if you say it didn't cross your mind what was said, all I can say is you sir, are full of the aul *!

PiotreQ likes this.
  6. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Don’t tend to watch a disaster video and wonder what the people are saying.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

:60: