1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Season Tickets.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Luis1967, Jun 3, 2020.

Discuss Virtual Season Tickets. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StevieBhoooy!

yes... you’d think they’d be jumping at it but haven’t committed yet apparently...

This includes away games though..

I’d assumed from the outset it would be unlikely as sky would object but spfl seem to have sorted that one out.

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Our away games will be on Sky 90% of the time so that’s not an issue, they can’t possibly just say they are signed up to this without working out a pricing. It’s a tricky situation tbh because say they charge a £10 then you will have season ticket holders kicking up *!

TIART likes this.
  3. Maestro 08

Same logged in early doors, all good then got kicked out just before kick off. Refused to log me back in.

Scrolling through celtic twitter for help and seen Celtic TV customers were getting the games live as well. Logged in through my CTV and it connected immediately and picture was flawless, weird. You would think it was the same connection but obviously different for the Pass to Paradise and CTV.

Never even tried my pass today as just used CTV which again worked flawlessly.

For me they should have set a TV channel up, there will be plenty of people with * internet who struggle to get a decent connection regardless and plenty more non tech savvy folk who will be over whelmed by the whole thing.

4. Jeremie Frimpong

5. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Getting a free programme anaw, this * Lawwell is spoiling us now.

jake10 and Garrymac1888 like this.
  8. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

My deluded wee head had it I'd get a phone call from Peter saying, "here mate..since you bought a season ticket and will probably get half the games, have a new Celtic tap on us...just let us know the size".

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I thought the * would go to the shop and get my pre match half bottle of wine. :84:

jake10 and Garrymac1888 like this.
  10. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Cheeky half decker, nice!

I'd second that one mate :50:

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  11. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Flag Day preparations are well underway at Paradise, but before the champions kick off the 2020/21 we are giving Season Ticket Holders one last chance to log-in and test their Pass to Paradise details before the league opener on Sunday.

We are urging all Season Ticket holders to take this final opportunity to get logged in to view our final test stream this evening (Thursday) between 6pm and 9pm, to validate their login credentials and to test their connection to make sure they are fully up and running before the Celtic v Hamilton game on Sunday, 2 August (KO 4:30pm).

All Season Ticket holders should have received their details, with information on how to access the platform. You can also refer to our ‘5 things you need to know’ story for more details.

We have done our best to make the ‘Pass to Paradise’ as easy as possible for you to access and use. However, we will have a technical support team in place to help with any enquiries you may have.

We encourage all fans to read our FAQs as they cover the key questions you may have for this new way of watching the Champions.

If you are still having trouble when on the platform, please use the ‘Contact us’ button located on the platform to seek further assistance from our Technical Support Team.

Please keep your username and password safe, do not share them as it will affect your ability to view the matches.

We look forward to welcoming you on to the new platform as the Champions prepare to get the 2020/21 season underway.

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

13. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Showing the Lazio game on the test.

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Think I might watch that game on Celtic tv tonight.

Been watching a few old CL games the last few days.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  15. James Gold Member Gold Member

I've got a tenner on 2 1

Pure patter

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  16. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    The happy clappers out in force here..

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

18. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Exactly this, then again yer no gonna huv the general punter paying £20+ bangers for a single match.

Maybe they can fashion some sort of virtual match bundle that would keep both sides happy.

At the end of the day, it’s more coin in the club with.

They should try commit people early before they find a dodgy source after a few games and settle wae that, some will anyway but the club should try do something other than * all.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  19. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I don’t really care tbh as it’s unprecedented times, it’s not like people are getting tickets for matches for a £5 whilst season ticket holders are being shafted. I know what I’m signing up for, that said others will moan if that happens it’s a * certainty.

20. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I don’t * doubt there will be a greeting faced bunch that wid shout discount refund and the likes but ye hit the nail on the head.
    Unprecedented times, opportunity to get some more coin in the door. Bigger picture and all that.

Even a gesture to STH’s wae some sort of gift or small discount next year would likely be welcomed.

I’d be surprised if the Sharp Suit doesn’t announce something. If there’s money to be made lol

Gyp Rosetti likes this.