1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Maryan Shved

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Henrik 07, Jan 31, 2019.

Discuss Maryan Shved in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    The fans being taken in by him on edited videos or the board? He played in a stronger league than ours in a team fighting relegation and was one of the top scorers from a wing position. Don’t think his quality can be debated. And the few minutes he’s played for us has shown that too

Tommy25, Leone Naka Fan and Dan Breen like this.
  2. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Don’t understand why rodgers wrote him off immediately saying he didn’t know the guy or why we’d signed him. But proceeded to sign jack hendry, de Vries, Marvin commper, Lewis Morgan, musonda, Toljan, manny Perez, gutman and kundai benyu

Dan Breen likes this.
  3. saltire78

Lads, if any of us thought we'd landed a great job, only to immediately hear from our direct manager that he thought we were a useless recruitment, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't settle either. Especially on our own, in a different country/culture/language environment. That was a proper * move by Ratgers!

The_Bhoy likes this.
  4. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Rodgers was throwing his toys outta the pram due to dembele and not being backed in the transfer market by the board. The board couldn't justify Rodgers demands, domestically there wasnt a challenge an in Europe we could have spent 50 mill and Rodgers still would have sent them out to be torn apart with his naive open tactics

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

The_Bhoy likes this.
  5. Ryanmcg84

To be fair he's been here a year and has played about 3 times so there's clearly something wrong. They stats would suggest he maybe was just hitting a purple patch.

In terms of games he's played here. 2 of then have been against pretty poor sides (kalju and Clyde) and in his 1 league appearance he played 15 mins when we were 6 - 0 and even at 6-0 I remember brown absolutely losing the plot with him for not working hard enough. So I struggle to see how anyone can say he's looked good on his performances for us. Boys got a cracking left foot and has a great strike on him but other than that I don't know if there's much else.
    Brown going mental at him, still not speaking English a year after he signed and Lenny saying he was a bit off it in training all point to someone who's either lazy or not arsed. If he was as good as YouTube makes us believe he would have played more. Looks like he'll be off this week and he will go down as yet another example of a chief executive overstepping the mark and signing players he has no business doing

Tommy25 and The_Bhoy like this.
  6. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Dunno why, but I just burst oot laughing at Shved replying to this :56: :56: :56:

Screenshot_20200716_130433.jpg

McChiellini.., The_Bhoy and Doogs. like this.
  7. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Be funnier if it was wrote in Ukrainian :giggle1:

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  8. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Surprised they remembered who he was nevermind his Birthday ha

Peej likes this.
  9. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Saw that earlier as well and rolled the eyes at Celtic feed messaging that.
    Lad must be like "cheers, *"

The_Bhoy likes this.
  10. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Surely someone’s having a laugh posting that. Actually feel sorry for the guy

Peej likes this.
  11. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Celtic Twitter wishes the lad happy birthday,
    Not even in the march day squad for a friendly today.

Ken, probably wasn't even taken over anyway, but still.

Sent from my Nokia 6.2 using Tapatalk

12. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    People who claim to be 'baffled' why he never gets a game for Celtic...Let me break the news to you, he's *.

Fiferbhoy1991 likes this.
  13. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    His xG was utter pisspoor though. He had a season where nearly everything he hit went in. He scored 11 non penalty goals from an xG of <2. That is not sustainable and its inevitable he will revert to the mean eventually, which in his case is * poor. He was also one of the least successful dribblers in the whole of European football in his last season in Ukraine and barely won an attacking or defensive duel. He is never going to make it here, sell him or release him

moravcik1888 likes this.
  14. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Clearly there is an issue here for him to be so far out of the picture .Whether its off the field stuff, his ability or a combination he clearly is not in Lennon's plans so hopefully he can be sold this summer. Best for him and us at this point.

15. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Is he in France?

16. Scott smyth

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mikael lustig
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic song, the best ever
    See if he's not started any games or been given any decent game time then it's hard to make any real descion on him. In the Griffiths thread a poster said he's not the greatest trainer but does the job on the park. And there is a bit of merit in saying let's see what he can do over maybe 6 games. I just think that we could have tried him in some matched rather than just dismiss him. Look at Ryan Christie. At one point due to not getting any games it looks like he's away. Yet 2 central mid fielders injuries and his whole celtic career was rescued

MagicBallBhoy and The_Bhoy like this.
  17. Ryanmcg84

It's a similar problem to Griffiths actually, if Shved is a bad trainer and we then give him a chance in games to show what he can do it sends a bad message to the majority of the squad who are absolutely bursting their * at training every day.
    They either take the hump that someone who's not working as hard as them is getting game time over them or they then take the attitude of "* it, I don't need to work as hard bcoz my ability will get me in the team regardless".
    It creates a dangerous environment at training.

Everything about Shved; the failure to learn the language, the comments from Lenny about training and Brown roasting him during the Ross County game for not pressing all suggest he's a lazy player.

The_Bhoy and FranceCelt like this.
  18. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    I agree - in this season especially, we need every player to be 100% focussed and committed.

19. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Where is he? Injured? If he can’t make the bench today then he must be injured surely...only 3 folk on the bench.

20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....