1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by moravcik1888, May 10, 2018.

Discuss Joe Hart in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryanmcg84

Absolutely everything you've said could be and was said about Forster last year. It's a gamble but it's not one that hasn't been done before. Like it or not it's where we are as a club due to league and financial market we operate in. Very few of our signings are guarantees. We need to take gambles and have faith in the coaching staff and management to polish them up. It's the way we have done it the past 10 years and it's not done us too badly

2. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Advanced talks according to newsnow. Please dont celtic. The guy is a bell end. Let him take his head n shoulders away tae * somewhere else. Theres only one goalkeeper for me, id go again as we are quite happily, need the big man between the sticks though. Best keeper in world football for me. Fraser forster all day long. To go fae the wall tae the hamshank is disheartening. Dont care how good he is he's a fud

StevieBhoooy! likes this.
  3. DonnyCelt

Exactly how "advanced" do we think these talks are?

Spoke to Lenny?
    Offer on the table?
    Medical booked?

4. Sin

It's beginning to sound like only 1 of 2 things can 'save' us from Joe Hart now...
    Fraser Forster or Armageddon...

I'll take either before Joe Hart steals his living from Celtic!

Solidsnake and Tommy25 like this.
  5. stew37

I don't think it's the same scenario at all. FF had some injury problems down south, he didn't lose it in the same way Hart has. His performances and record went really downhill after Man City.

6. Cupid Stunt

If it does end up Joe Hart, he's one of those players everybody from coaching staff to fans would have to instantly throw their full support behind or it would be a disaster.

To be honest, domestically he would be more than comfortable I reckon, we can get away with mistakes in Scotland, it's Europe we would be * if he had one of his moments as demonstrated by Gordon.

Dublin Celt likes this.
  7. Momo Sylla

Even at his peak he pretty much guaranteed one horrible mistake a month. He's nothing but an average keeper propped up because he's English by their media.

There's far better options out there.

8. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

* was hoping he had signed for some other mob. Now the fear is back!

9. StevieBhoooy!

can always hope it throws something up!

10. Ryanmcg84

Go back and look at the Fraser Forster thread from last August. It's word for word what people are saying about Hart this year.

Forster was 3rd choice at * Southampton behind 2 bang average Gks that's pretty * low if you ask me

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Dublin Celt likes this.
  11. Sydneysider

Who does he play for ?

12. Sydneysider

Bring Artur home … ASAP

13. stew37

He received a very serious knee injury, it's difficult to re-establish yourself as number one after something like that. I didn't see him just become * like Hart. He's never been the same since Euro 2016. Will just have to agree to disagree.

I really hope we don't get him. Would prefer Bain in goals in all honesty.

14. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    There is ability there, mad to think he's actually older than Forster, hart would be a massive risk. 5mill for barkas would be my pref and low risk considering his age, ability and resale potential

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

scuzzy likes this.
  15. Foley1888

Every time there is a new post in this thread I expect to see a picture of him having rocked up at Loughborough this week :bash::fear:

Dan Breen likes this.
  16. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

He's a gamble we shouldn't be taking.

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Tomorrow.

:56:

18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    He shat the bed at City plenty of times, what would he be like with the intensity that comes with playing for us.

JC Anton likes this.
  19. celtic warrior

I'm not saying go out and blow ye load on a bunch of players. I'm not saying go out and spend £9 million+ on each player deemed critical. I.E gk (mostly), LB? CB and LM.

But for the 10 we seriously need to * off the whole resale model, we've got players after the 10 is done that could get us tidy sums if we somehow experienced a Porto/Monaco level of player sales after unheralded success, players like Jullien, Eddie, Ajer, Frimpong, McGregor, Ntcham even Rogic all combined could fetch us £60mill bare bones minimum. Basically we have enough assets right now to who's prices will increase with continued european exposure.

We shouldn't be * about with gk position, * the future this one time for this position, get in the best person for the job irrespective of what they would be worth in the future, Forster alone is proof enough that to a club like us, just how much their single performance can be almost entirely responsible for a big cash influx due to european results, qualification etc...

In short, Joe Hart can * off.

Dan Breen likes this.
  20. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Was he the * Griff planted those free kicks past when Scotland drew 2-2 with England?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.