1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neymar - The Prick's Prick

Discussion in 'World Football' started by MagnificentSeven, Sep 12, 2017.

Discuss Neymar - The Prick's Prick in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    So turns out the maws new man was * Neymars personal cook.

what a weird bunch!

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

4. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Coulda been one of the greatest players ever but has royally * it up consistently. Still think he’ll get a move elsewhere from PSG and perform. But if his head was in it more he’d be incredible

Lilac Wine and FCBarca like this.
  5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    It'll be interesting to see what club would take him that would meet his ego and expectations.

Having already been at Barca and then psg, the route is kinda only downwards.

Juventus, Bayern, city, Madrid really the only ones who could either afford him or satisfy his own ego.

Can't see United, Chelsea, Dortmund etc looking at him. They wouldn't be able to afford him and/or satisfy his needs.

He'd certainly be the best player in those sides, but he needs to be playing for s club practically destined to win the league and be in the last 4 of the champions League.
    Barcelona was a fit, if he didn't have a * attitude.

Back to Barcelona was a sensible rumour, but again after the tax case thing I doubt that'll be the case now?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

FCBarca likes this.
  6. FCBarca

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    He is 28 and arguably in his prime but this ignores his level(lack) of professionalism which I do not see course correcting. Shame really because I agree there is so much potential to be the best in the world but he would not be the first to squander talent due to poor professionalism, esp. for a Brasilian attacking player

The_Bhoy likes this.
  7. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Brazilian and 28. Hes about at retirement age now. Give it 3 years and as will see the fat neymar photos.

8. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Hes * it off at PSG cos the leagues too easy and he’s also now not the main man cos of mbappe. And before him zlatan. He left Barca to be the main man. I can see him going back to Barca (if Messi leaves/retires) or Madrid. Don’t think anyone in the prem will touch him

Peej likes this.
  9. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Logically Madrid if they moved bale on would be the only real sensible one (barca aside).
    But he still wouldn't be THE main guy. Not at Madrid, not the way Ronaldo was.

And Messi ain't leaving Barcelona in the near future, so he's somewhat screwed himself.

Not that he will actually be short of a good pay day at a top club.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The_Bhoy likes this.
  10. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Bale ain’t even the main man there anymore so like you say he wouldn’t get what he wants there either. His ego won’t allow him to go somewhere were he isn’t “the main man” will it.

oh yeah, someone will pay him 300k plus no matter where he is

Peej likes this.
  11. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Why did he leave Barca? I'm not convinced he's got such an ego he wants to be the main man because he was amazing alongside Messi and Suarez and you can only be that good when you're enjoying yourself. I wish he would move back there cause Messi loves playing with players like that.

12. stew37

I was glad when he left Barca, cos he's a * and I like Barca. Hope he doesn't go back. He's a good player but he's a diving *.

13. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You need to understand South American football to understand why slight players dive, if they don't they die. 90% of his game is beautiful so I'm willing to let him off the other 10%.

14. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Don't think it was necessarily being the main man as such, but after that PSG game where they came back to win 6-5 it was Messi who got all the plaudits when Neymar actually had the game of his life that night.

He obviously understood how big a figure Messi was at Barcelona but probably felt under appreciated overall by the support and media.

Maybe @FCBarca has a different opinion, I'm not too clued up on how Neymar was seen by the Barca fans.

Lilac Wine and The_Bhoy like this.
  15. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    He specifically said at the time he wanted to leave to be the main player, and I’m sure I remember something about him falling out with someone in training cos he dared to tackle him.

16. FCBarca

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Depends on whom you ask really. For me, I never really bought the argument he wanted to leave to be able to lead a team on his own - this is marketing. I think the destination and deals he was negotiating in parallel with the Qataris for the WC etc. means, for me, it was about money. And for team Neymar, money is the alter to which they worship

Peej, JML67 and The_Bhoy like this.
  17. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Didn't his Dad get £50m of the fee that Barca paid Santos for the Neymar transfer?

Crazy how much he must be worth...

18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Is he still pumping his sister?

The_Bhoy, Peej, jj81 and 3 others like this.
  19. stew37

Nah I'm no buying that, he's a * lol

Lilac Wine, Peej and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  20. FCBarca

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Football deals can be incredibly shady, particularly in Brasil - even more so with Barca's former crooked President (Rosell) who previously worked for Nike Brasil.

Mascherano posted this amusing moment earlier with Neymar during better days

Lilac Wine and JML67 like this.