1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 53 - The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Account Deactivated, May 8, 2020.

Discuss Mafia 53 - The Walking Dead in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    [​IMG]

Rules

1. Only accepting Votes that are bolded – EG Vote V For Vendetta / Unvote V For Vendetta – Please when you are unvoting post the players name you are unvoting, don’t just say “Unvote”

2. IMPORTANT. As I always always say characters are given for fun, while all characters from this game are from the walking dead (All seasons) it’s still hard to give some roles a character that fits that role, obviously if someone claims Town JOAT and says there character Is Alpha or Neegan, they are * lying and hang that *. I have tried to give a character which represents the role the best I could, in some cases that’s difficult as for example there isn’t a character knocking about that represents a Town Bus Driver Or Town Bookie in The Walking Dead so I have done my best and given characters people that watch the show will most likely know, keep that in mind, play the player not the character.

3. NO talking about the game outside the game

4. If you die there will be a dead thread, you can like comments alive & dead but for * sake don’t be liking comments that give away the game when ur dead – EG liking a post of someone who says something like “I think V is Scum” and then Deadcuntmcdeadius likes this, it gives the game away as the living no you can see who's scum, just don’t do it.

5. If there is a kingmaker in the game they can king either town or scum, it is up to the kingmaker to choose and if they choose scum, that scum player will be king, they will not die, the kingmaker won’t be alerted or die ect. Also, for * sake I won’t be giving Mafia a kingmaker role option to start off with, I would just give them an extra kill.

6. All Night actions must be given in the allotted time, if you don’t use them you will lose them for that night and I don’t care if u miss by a second or an hour, if ur busy let me no.

7. Try to be active, yes play styles can mean u don’t post a lot as could real life, but please try to be as active as you can. Any real-life issues get in the way let me no its no dramas.

8. There are number of new/different roles in this game, most roles given have been used in previous games that either iv run or someone else has run, none of the new ones are too drastic. ALL roles can be found on either the mafia wiki site, or Mafia Universie.com.

9. Do NOT post once deadlines have passed or lynches have been reached, I understand the odd post slips through by mistake when its tight but once the limits been reached or its night phase there should be no posting.

10. Let’s try not to ruin the show for anyone who’s not seen it/caught up with it.

Discards

@Aidan O’Shea - Mafia Goon
    @Cena - Mafia Goon
    @CheGuevara - Vanilla Town
    @CookieMonster - Vanilla Town
    @Dazza - Alien Goon
    @Deebo - Town Psychiatrist
    @Idioteque - Town Hider
    @JC Anton - Town Doctor
    @Keano88 - Town Bodyguard
    @Marie - Mafia Goon
    @Scotia - Mafia Goon
    @Sean Daleer - Town Watcher
    @Seán Mac D - Vanilla Town
    @SUMMER TIME - Alien Goon
    @Tim-Time 1888 - Alien Goon
    @Twisty - Town Kingmaker
    @Valhalla - Vanilla Town

The dead have risen and are now in control of the world. Survivors of this chaos hide and scavenge for whatever food and supplies they can get. In WATPville a small staunch town on the South East coast of South Western Nothern Ireland, a group of townies are trying their best to survive and have made a camp. They feel with a bit of luck they can kill the remaining undead in their town and live free, but during the harsh night’s, whispers can be heard outside the townie camp, can the dead speak or is there something more sinister going on? Alongside this another problem has arose which could threaten the town even more so than the potential walking talking zombies, a group called the Saviors have infiltrated the group and look to take the town for their own. The townies must not only fight the Zombies, they must also remove the Savior scum that hide in sheep clothing. Who will win? The Townies, Zombies, The Saviors, or some other mental out of place *? Who * knows, any of them could. All I know is that there is going to be chaos.

Day 1
    9 To Lynch
    Deadline Saturday 11PM

Oh And Theres Also A Time Limit To This Madness... You Have Until Monday 18th 11.59PM To Finish The Game Or The Mafia Win...
    (Ill be enforcing strict night action timings through out the game, and thats plenty of time to finish the game!)

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Keano88 likes this.
  2. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

3. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You can raffle yer donuts :56:

I'm Town this time, although after the last game I am expecting you guys to doubt me and I expect shade to be flung my way....can't blame yous.....scum will for sure play on that.

Seán Mac D likes this.
  4. Keano88

Looks like @JC Anton may have some explaining to do.

Town Doctor discarded? Let’s hope we have another or a Nurse.

JC Anton and Marie like this.
  5. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I'm town.

Few decent discards in there, mine included.

6. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    :eek: sneaky!

Noted

8. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

I’m town again.
    Not sure if @MagnificentSeven has joined this game, if he has it might be a good idea to speed the game up & play at a high tempo at least until he’s out. :50:

9. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    We have a SK and I would assume Aliens as well as Mafia due to Deebo discarding Town Psychiatrist and the Alien goon discards.

So 3 separate scum factions.

I remember this a little from the last Walking Dead game but can't remember there being Aliens, might have been granted.

10. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Read the rules young man. She’s still voted for.

Seán Mac D and Marie like this.
  11. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    That might have been his plan though :rolleyes:

12. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Post of the year candidate this.

Spring Time likes this.
  13. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    The aliens normally have the ability to recruit someone as well, also the fact that in the rules v says something along the lines of he wouldn't make a scum king maker "at the start of the game" suggests that too imo

Fs JC you don't have much luck in these games do you

JC Anton and Marie like this.
  14. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

:rofl:

Quite aptly named for me, this one.

Spring Time and Marie like this.
  15. Dazza

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Marie, Scotia, Aidan and Cena discarding Goon

4 players that would take mafia if given the option, so at least 1 of them discarded Goon for a more powerful scum role

16. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    my heart sank when I saw the company I was in ! I can assure youse I know 1 didn't get another scum pick .. the other 3 rats I have no idea .

Twisty likes this.
  17. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

18. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Vote Count

Marie X1 - Anonymous

9 To Lynch

19. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm 100% Town this game, Aidan and Cena, even Scotia have all taken scum roles in the past, you've done so yourself plenty of times.
    Let's not kid yourself on, you also picked scum over Town, so, just like you told me to do in the last game....

Sit doon you

20. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    That's a rat if I've ever seen one....anonymous FFS, grow some balls!