1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

GAME OFF! The Dirty Filthy Scum Bastards v Celtic Sunday March 15Th Sky Sports Football

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Mar 7, 2020.

Discuss GAME OFF! The Dirty Filthy Scum Bastards v Celtic Sunday March 15Th Sky Sports Football in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    If we go with 2 up top (which I hope we will) then we won't play with an attacking mid. It'll be 3 centre mids..

Forster

Ajer
    Jullien
    Elhamed (would give him an hour)

Frimpong
    Broony
    McGregor
    Ntcham
    Forrest

Griff
    Eddy

If Ntcham isn't fit enough then Christie but no as a 10. Would want him as an 8 pressing together with McGregor..

Would've had Boli left wing back but he isn't match fit. There's no way I'd play Taylor left wing back as they'd massively target and exploit him..

They don't like side's playing 2 up top at all. We've had an extra day off than them plus will have no midweek game whilst they have a gruelling Thursday game against good opposition..

A lot of goals they conceded are from their defender's being pressed and making mistakes. They're very poor back there for me and Eddy being freed up and linking with Griff can and should cause all kinds of problems for them..

If they have Tavernier out and play Hagi that is a weak and even slower right side for Forrest to exploit. Their midfield is running on empty and we should be able to run over them this time..

I'll be surprised if we don't win this, genuinely. Their crowd will be at them as well which should play in to our hands..

2. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    They are utter * and if the mighty Celtic cant get a win against this * then the gods will have smiled on Slippys mob

3. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Wih Coronovirus being a concern and possibly many wearing masks i expect their full song book to be sung

IF this happens then i really hope Lenny has the players walk off. If they were singing up to their knees in Muslim/Black blood then it would happen. Time to stand up to the Klan and put them in the spotlight. We have a points lead so even if we forfeit the match then we have done he right thing morally and it puts those running our game front and centre

4. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Empty stadium on Sunday if Boris moves to stage 2 of virus plan btw decision possible today!

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    I'd rather a full stadium of them greeting as we sail home for 9 in a row..

The atmosphere will be toxic as * for them as soon as we score (which we absolutely will)..

6. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I hope so mate I really hope so but i can see these * raising their game big time. As I said stop the balls to the full backs and that stops them!

7. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    And if anyone does have to touch any of that mankey lot, just make sure it is with a closed fist.

Smithy likes this.
  8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    We turn up we win..

The fact they've been in dreadful form. Have player's downing tools and other's injured....plus a tough European game a few day's before a Sunday 12 o'clock kick off. With us in good stead (5 goals/clean sheet and no injuries) with almost a fully fresh side to pick from....is only going one way in my opinion..

Westlondonscot likes this.
  9. Heb Celt

Would benefit us with a full stadium as their fans love to boo and moan to them when on the back foot.

10. Cupid Stunt

I'm undecided about three at the back, but would definitely go two up top.

Just think our defence and wingers at the moment aren't good enough to not leave us exposed quite regularly.

Rangers are *, but they can play okay football at times and if we're playing three at the back and not completely at it from the start, I think they could cause us problems.

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    To give us a bit more stability I wouldn't be totally against going like this even

Forster

Ajer
    Jullien
    Bitton

Elhamed
    Broony
    Ntcham
    McGregor
    Frimpong

Eddy
    Griff

Think Elhamed could easily play wing back effectively on either flank and Frimpong the same so whoever on either would be a good mix and balance..

Definitely would start Elhamed and try get an hour or even 45. He's crucial for that balance between defence and attack as he's so quick, strong and comfortable..

Cupid Stunt, packybhoy and JC Anton like this.
  12. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Is Ntcham in contention for this?

Forrest has never really kicked a ball at Ibrox, that I can recall but is sure to start

13. KG-Henrik

I’d be surprised if we didn’t play the same team as Saturday. Everyone performed well. Would be very disappointed if we dropped Griffiths to go 4 at the back.

It’s got to be 3-5-2. Might see Rogic dropped for Christie or Ntcham to be more solid.

14. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    No too sure mate only thought he was out with a tight calf or that the other week. Must be close..

Aye Forrest has shat the bed a few time's against them. Maybe the full week will do him good but Elhamed or Frimpong as wing backs here will probably give us a bit more..

JC Anton likes this.
  15. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    No chance Ntcham would go straight back into the side after being out for weeks and wouldn’t want him to either. The lads are currently playing well so stick with that, exactly why Rogic should start with Christie on the bench.

16. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

I think Ntcham will give us a bit more beef to midfield. Can’t be looking at Brown constantly because he has looked very leggy late on in recent games.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Definitely and some composure in there..

Christie has looked pish for quite a while. Aimlessly running about and with a brutal first touch. Don't want him starting here ideally..

The 8 day swing will deffo help Broony in that regard mate..

18. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    In December they were in quite good form, they have been whenever they beat us and in December we won the final with an injured Elyanoussi, half fit Hayes and half fit Eddy. We had loads of injuries at that point and at this point it only seems to be Mikey. Last season we had a poor December and the final game we had won the league. They also play on Thursday.

19. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

There's every chance Christie goes full heedless chicken mode and the game passes him by. My preference is Rogic and by a long shot then Ntcham.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  20. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    @MickMac christie is bullied and abysmal in these matches

Free the Adblock likes this.