1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 23, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I thought the police were *, even though I was raging at the result the police were right * not letting them go to the fans at the end of the game.

Cena likes this.
  2. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

* by football and virus.

NakamuraTastic and Captain Brown like this.
  3. green-yin

Jozo and rogic yer time is up

Edit..jozo because he cant play to a certain level 2 games a week amd rogic cos hes been unfit for 14 * months, go and play down england and travel to oz and back couple times a year. Cheers for the invinceable treb goal amd couple hunskelping goals but youre a waste of a wage now.

Morcombe likes this.
  4. RiquelmeCSC

I feel you! Need to pick ourselves up and move on. Not ideal but on to Wednesday.

5. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Still wouldn't mind another Seville trip :50:

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  6. Conor tierney

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Rogic was one of the best players we had tonight apart from the mistake for the second goal and not having the stamina for the full match which is nothing new. Yet we don’t sub him off

oh bhoy and Garrymac1888 like this.
  7. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Sunday Perth, Wednesday Livingston...no time to feel sorry for ourselves.

Need to dust ourselves off, puff out the chest, tell everyone to * off and get this treble

seamus1967 and Dublin Celt like this.
  8. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    That's true..but it could have been Wolves...crappy brum land and a battering lol!

9. callumrae1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    We are actually pish at home in Europe now

10. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Totally agree, isn't it funny how we all see things differently.

11. wulliebad

I just don't understand why we was so scared of them before a ball was even kicked,eddy up front on his own and us lumping balls only for him to get over run with their defence and kill the attack.
    Should have had griff on from the start,tired of this *,getting humped by teams with less money than us but know how to build a defence and how to change the game.
    They made a change at half time in the first game and we have been chasing our arses ever since.
    And we will learn from this.....no we * won't,we still haven't learnt from the last 10 cluster * games we had in Europe or against that mob over the road.
    I like lenny and think he is good for us but on nights like tonight he does my * head in.

12. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Tell you what
    Man City got pumped aff Norwich but beat Real Madrid last night
    who gives a * about most domestic league s mate apart from the people that live in that country, agree would like us to do better at European level but I definitely give a * about 10 in a row, lived through the 90s watching them win 9 in a row lording it over us and laughing at us

wondering if we would ever win the league again

celebrating winning the Scottish cup in95 our first trophy in 6 years like there was no tomorrow, Celebrating our first league win in 10 years the same way

with the Lisbon lions and for 129 years we only managed 3 treble s

no one did a double treble before, were going for a quadruple treble and 9 in a row if anyone told me that in mid 90s would have laughed at them

Should be beating team s like that but we aren’t winning in Europe

First knockout stage seems to be our level

Marty McFly likes this.
  13. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Haha....Birmingham is a good night out man, love the canal area :smoke:

14. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Very vulnerable going into a home leg with an away goal lead. Especially when you don't score and the game goes on. For that reason I would have started 352 as I feel we are lot better at creating better chances for edoaurd and Griff and they are the two who we want to have them, we also I feel have more strength in retaining possession in a more advanced posisition. Copenhagen learned from the sevco press and in the second half they made us look all over place. Was only when Griff came on we really started to ask questions after the goal went in. The second half tactics from Copenhagen make it very difficult for the likes of edoaurd rogic Forrest and Ely to influence the play or get on the ball and we got choked around the half way line and they didn't get a sniff from 50th to 75th min..

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

15. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    He done well turning people and breaking forward often and holding the ball but defensively is a man down when he plays as hes too slow to get near anyone.

Nowaday you can't really afford to carry an old number 10 style player as the games played quite quick and a lot of the best teams now rely on running and pace on the counter.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  16. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    I fancy them to win it. Hope the blue twats get them..plus it will 100% kick off..tough crew the brums.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  17. green-yin

Not having that mate he done ok in flashes but ntcham or christie would have brought more to the midfield. Hes on 20k+ a week and isnt worth the money imo

18. joemc

Listen I will spell it out for ye, yes most fans woulda been nervous about going through cauz they * did ,if u dont agree with that your stupid , your not a fan or your a lying c#nt , that's rivalry , fans impatient players felt it , didnt play their normal game , did u no see lennon trying to calm them the * down , added to that they played a good game ,and looked confident as * , hope you understand wot I'm saying .

19. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Have to disagree. I like old Rogic, he's done well in the past, it just that he's been frozen out by Lennon for some reason so hasn't been playing much, which is kind of weird as to why he was picked for a big European game.

20. RiquelmeCSC

The drink is working, I’m forgetting what day it is :67:

seanm and NakamuraTastic like this.