1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 23, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Julien took him out mate, was a foul.

Marty McFly likes this.
  2. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Oh never seen it yet

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  3. DonnyCelt

Their striker was doing that to jullien all night and getting away with it. It wasn't a foul for me and I thought the goal should've stood

4. JamesM09

Lennon takes the blame for me tonight. It was exactly the same as Cluj so he clearly hasn’t learned. It was also worrying how he didn’t have any plan if things weren’t going well, seemed to just sit in a huff on the bench.

We crashed out of Europe at home to a lesser team and made one sub tonight folks. That’s indefensible.

5. Conor tierney

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Probably was a foul while it was very soft , keepers get the benefit of the doubt and think var was always giving a free kick

6. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Anderlecht are no cl team and we got beat at home bmg where not world beaters either and we put in a pitiful performance against them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Cringer67

Just got home from that. To say I’m
    Broken is an understatement. Haven’t read any comments but we have no one to blame but ourselves. Sometimes I think those levels of implosion are only capable by Celtic. They weren’t scoring through their own play had we played for 3 days and 3 nights. And they still managed to score 3 times. When Eddie scores we needed cool heads and we played like we still needed to score 2 more in five minutes. Simonovic does this week in week out when he plays domestically. The difference is we get away with it or can recover when it happens. He’s literally cost us millions with that error. Ugh. It’s not good on the blood pressure being a Celtic fan. Nite all, off to cry to sleep.

8. Bunk Moreland

It was a goal. Simple collision between Jullien and Hansen(?) didn't jump into him, wasn't looking at him, the keeper came out. Perfectly good goal

9. rkid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer

Artorias and cfc_kenny like this.
  10. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    This is why we should have gone 352 and loaded the middle

11. ddub11

Been emotional here tonight(understandable).
    But tomorrows another day and when the dust settles remember we are still top of the table and on for a treble.

Dazman1988 and PiotreQ like this.
  12. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    The manager gets it right when we win due to our own strength and performance! He didn't got it right in the League Cup final. Our win was pure luck not because we performed. He can get the credits for the other games but for sure not a game we won because the opponent was to * to score. Forster got it right that night and he alone.

13. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Held to account? What do you want done? Lennon to publicly * him under bus? He had a shocker , he was close to tears of embarrassment at the end. He still walked around clapped the remaining fans. Wouldn't imagine anyone needs to tell him he turned the tie on its head for the worse

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

14. RiquelmeCSC

Yeah you are probably right, we will be. But that is then and this is now. The “then” is a long way off and is distracting from what we need to “now”
    We are only ever as good as our last game and cannot he obsessed with something over a year in the future if we even get the 9. Much like since last week it was all about the last 16 when we hadn’t even seen this game over yet.

Diamond D and Garrymac1888 like this.
  15. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    That post * up with the site going * up BTW, and the rest of the post * off. Their goalie was class and if we grt * about with wages or fee for FF then couldn't do bad going for him.

Mind you, Ndoye gash? ouch. Mind You rangers are looking for a scout if you're interested?

16. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    All we can do is hope that rangers get drawn in Italy.

* it

17. Darnok

Well, pardner, that's how it works when your point is that Lenny's teams often * it in big games against similar or weaker teams.

18. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Anyone see I think it was their second goal one of their players sent a copper flying during the celebrations that was about the only highlight

Unirea Gus and Garrymac1888 like this.
  19. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    We were never going to win it so we had to go out sometime. Losing in the final last time around was a gutter. I'd rather lose now then lose in a final. Sevco won't win it. We're a cup up, gonna win the league and maybe the big cup. It sucks but it was coming in this round or in the next couple. Hopefully the blue twats will get battered next round so that'll be nice to see. Time for a Lidl £2.48 beer!

neilly1987, seanm and Garrymac1888 like this.
  20. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I know and get it, we are all hurting. We just need to keep some perspective and roll onto Perth :50:

RiquelmeCSC likes this.