1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Feb 23, 2020.

Discuss Celtic v FC Copenhagen Thursday 27th Feb 8PM BT Sport ESPN in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    Seriously though we can win a treble for eternity, we had a golden chance today to progress in europe. It's an utter embarassement. This wasnt Man U or Inter, it was * Copenhagen.

2. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

We missed a * hunner chances man, the players are at fault full stop.

3. Gerry1972 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Calmac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Disappointing to see Celtic lose, but I'm not too disheartened.

A European run is always nice but not high on my agenda this season.

4. ynwa1987

Mcgregor was much worse tonight, Brown didnt even play that bad considering.

5. JamesM09

Shocking performance tonight. Cluj 2.0 - Lennon clearly not learned his lessons.

We seem to be the only team in Europe that thinks you cannot win an away game and will ‘do them at home’.

6. Beldub

Its not Neil Lennon’s fault —-professional players who lack total self belief - their 2nd killer goal summed up the night - free kick for us - we go backwards , instead of pumping ball into their box, we immediately put ourselves under pressure and concede the killer 2nd
    Look , after we all calm down, we will win league and 9 - Sevco may win cup because they are better than us at moment
    Blessings in disguise - Europe will be called off this year due to virus anyhow - strength for next season champions league run and ten in a row
    As an aside arguement Peter Lawwell should get to * now ... self obsessed egotistical *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  7. joemc

We totally bottled it and felt the pressure from the huns getting through , their game being on Wednesday did not help , but I felt this team and especially manager for the Danes are worthy of going through , the played well both games and apart from a first half over there , they showed they knew how to play to their strength .
    We lost midfield and missed the legs of Christie , but watching tonight ,I dont know if he would have helped any , we looked dead on our feet after the penalty and the legs just went , shambolic at the back .
    The nullified eddy , McGregor, forrest , and swamped brown , remind you of anyone , they done wot the huns did to us , their right back was emence , but their whole team played the perfect game tbh , great great manager they have , totally * gutted .

bkk bhoy likes this.
  8. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Aye they're all coming crawling out of the woodwork now, most of them to have a pop at Neil Lennon. Nowhere to be seen when we were winning game after game to virtually secure 9 in a row.

9. DonnyCelt

Second to every ball and when we had the ball we lost it within seconds. Total lack of spark and lack of urgency tonight. We worked so hard to top the group and then we took the tie for granted against bang average team

10. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    2nd half was pathetic the goals we let in were a joke even by our standards, top the group, kind draw away result 0-0 at half time and then we deliver that, worst performance of the season by a mile.

DonnyCelt likes this.
  11. Seosamh Máirtín

* knew it.

12. y_n_w_a

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson, Paul McStay,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y N W A
    All the goals were due to dodgy defending... jury out on that. Stating the obvious, but we had some great chances over the two legs and they weren't buried.

13. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I'm usually at the game so dont read the match threads much after bad results.
    What a bunch of * embarrassing * some of the * posted on here.

It hurts and I am gutted too but * get a grip all you spoiled *.

Mince.Charming and StevieBhoooy! like this.
  14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    T
    tbf mate we are only commenting on the game tonight on this thread and most people have been waxing lyrical about how good we’ve been domestically since winter break and got to take it on the chin and get on with it but that team were probably worse than the 3 teams we had in the group stages and we were absolutely abysmal tonight to a man v a very average team

15. ddub11

Same old * on here when we get a bad result regarding lack of investment.
    We were * tonight and before the game i didnt see any posts regarding how our lack of investment might cost us.

We got done tonight because we played *,we have the players but tonight they played *(it happens).
    Its annoying as *,but we should be beaten teams such as copenhagen with the team we have but we didnt tonight because our players were *.

Imo most of our players let us down tonight but i feel brown wasnt fit and we should have had griff on from the start,i think lenny got it wrong but all managers get it wrong at one time or another,its over for us and i hope lenny can lift the spirits for the weekend.

FranceCelt, Garrymac1888 and TonyTim like this.
  16. BathBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Here we go again
    Before kick off I said it was a total fck up of a line up. Lenny has nothing to prove and he needs to stop proving it

17. Boruc17

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    Who is this * doing the interview here? Clearly trying to trip up... we’ve already won the treble treble ya *

18. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

77 messages in 4 years, in a period we won a Treble Treble.

Not a peep out of you in 4 months when we won the League Cup, won our Europa group and went 12 points ahead in the League

:treble::treble::treble:

19. jay62

i.m actually too numb to be * right now . i just know we are so much better than that performance ,which makes it hurt so much more . we tie it up ,and im thinkin ,here we go , we,re gonna do this and im gonna watch the highlights over n over tonight . and then two farsical goals and my hearts been ripped out . * * *

20. Cupid Stunt

Shut up ya stupid *.

Embarrassing levels you go to to defend him.