1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

When do SPL home tickets go on general sale?

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by DoTheBroony, Jul 3, 2019.

Discuss When do SPL home tickets go on general sale? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DoTheBroony

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kristoffer Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of Honour, BBB
    Not sure if this is the right place for this- but does anyone know generally when in the year tickets for the domestic season go on sale? My girlfriend and I are coming over to Scotland from America for a bit in September and are hoping to get tickets to the Sept 21st game against Killie at Celtic Park. I can't seem to remember from when I lived in Glasgow when tickets go on sale for regular season home matches though, and I wanna be sure I'm ready to purchase when they do. Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Usually go on sale about 3 -4 weeks before match day for all home league games. Being overseas you should be able to buy an e-ticket which you simply print off and have scanned on the day at the gate.

You should be able to get two together for the Killy game but if struggling nearer the time get back to me and i'll see what spare tickets are available from other sources.

DoTheBroony likes this.
  3. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I don't know if it makes any difference to youse but the preceding midweek is a European week. If we do end up in the EL the game will definitley be moved to the Sunday.

DoTheBroony likes this.
  4. DoTheBroony

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kristoffer Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of Honour, BBB
    Thanks for the heads up, forgot about that. We'll be there either day since we'll be in town all week :50:

5. DoTheBroony

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kristoffer Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of Honour, BBB
    Thanks bud I appreciate that!

6. DoTheBroony

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kristoffer Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of Honour, BBB
    So the tickets went on sale for this game today (home vs. Kilmarnock on September 22nd since the EL forced it to change from Saturday to Sunday) but there seems to be very limited seating when I go to the seating chart, apart from the Jock Stein stand and some other isolated sections. It can't be that it's mostly sold out already is it? I was hoping to get me and my girlfriend seats somewhere in sections 104 through 108 but it says there's no availability. Does anyone know if more tickets will become available as the match gets closer or should I settle for one of the few seats that are listed as available? Thanks!

7. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    The vast majority of seats are held by season ticket holders mate so there is very little general sale and usually limited to a couple of areas. Not all of those seats will be taken up by season ticket holders and certainly not the name on the ticket but they won't be going on general sale. Somebody on here might not be going and may be willing to sell you their ticket. Ask in the ticket exchange section, however if I was you I would probably just get those tickets. Again you could always ask if anyone is willing to swap for that game.

DoTheBroony likes this.
  8. DoTheBroony

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kristoffer Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of Honour, BBB
    Thanks pal, just got us 2 tickets in section 141. Seats look good to be fair :50: