1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

And they would also most likely get shot in the head, the cartels behind child trafficking don't * about.

2. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Don't you mean DNA "People"

3. celtic warrior

How many of us go on holiday with the kids with the eldest being 3 years old and leave them in the hotel room unsupervised?. In fact lets make it more personal, would you leave your 3 year old unsupervised for even 5 minutes to run to your local to buy Milk?.

No, you'd take them with you. End of.

The parents are *, tried to live the life of those without the responsibility and demands of being a parent and that negligence cost them. *.

Devlin, packybhoy, Keano88 and 6 others like this.
  4. Pacific Ocean Blue

What do you mean "* me" I was asking a question because I wanted to know what everyone's take on it was lol.

IMO the only way they could have possibly have killed her would have been a few days before it was reported - They wouldn't have been able to get a dead body out of the apartment with all the media in the days following. The Police did * all to protect the apartment. One reporter said it would have been easy enough to go in the apartment without someone spotting him.

I think the McCann's are involved but it's hard to pinpoint hard evidence

5. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Not the way i read it. You put
    which implies to me you are asking where the hard evidence is on how they dispoed of the body otherwise the McCann's didn't do it. So that's how i took it.

Also on another note that American analyst said from the McCann's interviews and the like, he suspects Maddie was being sexually abused as there were a few key phrases that are used by abusers in their statemements and interviews.
    Maybe this is why they wanted it covered up as well as drugging the kids and neglect?

Also Kate put in her book when she was 'imaganing' Maddies abuse at the hands of a child * ring "her perfect little genitals". :99:

6. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You’ve had a proper think about it Jeannie so what’s your thoughts on their lack of cooperation with the investigation? More to the point Kate refusing to answer any of the Investigators questions instead muttering ‘*’ at the guy?

I’ve swayed from believing they had nothing to do with it to questioning if that was the case why they have acted as they have.

If anything, over and above the fact the buck stops with them and their lack of guilt is astonishing, they’ve not really done anything to help themselves if finding their daughter really is their ultimate aim.

packybhoy likes this.
  7. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Found the series more interesting than I thought I would but still not sure what to think.
    Very few likeable characters, if any, involved in the whole affair.
    The film makers must have thought that, although the series is packed full of odious *, they needed one more and then called Kelvin McKenzie.

packybhoy likes this.
  8. jamesfr

All very very suspect ,the Portuguese police should have had this wrapped up in the first week.
    The most plausible story for me is they gave the kid some medication to sleep,as she wouldn't settle,so they could go out to
    dinner which killed her somehow.
    This will never be solved it should have been in the first week and the Portuguese police are to blame for that.

packybhoy likes this.
  9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Don't forget cadaver dog's were brought over from England..

I've still no finished it yet but he's 1 guy who deserves something bad happening to him..

Just on a side note but that Portuguese journalist lassie is stunning..

packybhoy likes this.
  10. jamesfr

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    If it went silent, the funding would've stopped..

They've made a fortune out of this. Millions and even used the the Maddie fund to pay their mortgage and then completely off..

Twisty and StPauli1916 like this.
  12. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Yeah it is true Jeannie. :50:

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Yep..

I'd imagine that doesn't even scratch the surface. The factor in her book release as well..

14. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

I've said many times that i don't think they are involved in Maddie's disappearance, but i do think some of their behaviour is questionable to say the least.

The funding itself was always gonna be open to abuse, it should never have been allowed in the first place tbh.

packybhoy and Jeannie960 like this.
  15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    I can remember a week or so after it happened ITV interviewed a woman who was out there on holiday, by this time she was back home but claimed she saw a man carrying a child around the same time as Maddie was reported missing.

ITV actually flew her back out there so she could give her account, clearly she knew nothing and was just making it up, but she got another wee holiday out of it, free gratis.

For me this was a prime example of the circus that would ensue in the coming weeks/months/years, many saw it as an opportunity to make money and take advantage of the situation, with no real thought for the child in question.

packybhoy and Jeannie960 like this.
  16. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Nearly finished documentary on Netflix.

The parents shouldn’t have left them alone, that’s goes without saying: but I do think she was abducted and the McCanns had nothing to do with that part.

I believe the women that was walking up the road and saw a man carrying a child and then put 2 and 2 together afterwards.

17. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not really. If it was left to the Portuguese, Kate & Gerry would have ended up in court. The British involvement ruined any chance they had. Strange why they got so heavily involved.

18. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    If you read more into the Maddie fund and see where some of the money went, you would be gobsmacked. Giving money to shady, supposed, private investigators that nobody had ever heard of while sitting on vast sums. The full thing doesn't add up.

Not to mention the extremes they went through to sue Goncalo Amaral.

19. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Does anyone actually think we will ever find out the truth?

A podcast I started listening to a couple years ago - Up & Vanished season 1 (highly recommend) it’s took around 12 years for any solid evidence to come out.

20. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

It wouldn’t be worse for her or them if she were alive & walked through their door jeannnie, don’t understand your thinking with that at all.

Paul67 likes this.