1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I have never been swayed away from my opinion that they know what happened to the child. I think an accident has happened and they didnt want to accept any responsibility. And it has been the biggest snowball ever.

2. Pacific Ocean Blue

People keep saying the McCann's are responsible.. When and how did they get rid of the body?

3. The Greenman King of kings

4. MikeyBhoy89 Stranger In Paradise

Fav Celtic Player:
    Varga
    Fav Celtic Song:
    o
    There was no confirmed sighting of maddie after the 29th May (Sunday). This give them 3/4 days to get rid of the body, very small body and Gerry is a surgeon. Plus they have money and contacts if needed.

I’m not saying they are responsible as I can’t decide either way but if you go along with the there guilty theory then the timeline above gives time and ability to get rid of the body.

5. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    This was the one HUGE detail the whole documentary missed.

Mrs kept saying to me every episode “are they going tell us when she was last seen?”

I’m swaying again :56:

6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    The Algarve has the biggest coastline in Europe with towns and villages spread out nearly in equal measure. Inbetween is lots of dusty plains and a lot of bush and trees to keep out of view. Where the McCanns stayed would only be a 5 minute drive to these desolate areas. I am of the opinion that a lot of stuff sounds far fetched and the groups stories kept changing.The crime scene not preserved by the McCann's themselves and the big one is the shutter blind and window opened from outside without damage and Kate's full handprint on the inside. She stated she peeked under the bed to look for the child only the bed went to the ground. Then there are the trained sniffer dogs. I trust dogs more than humans. The beauty with dogs is they don't have a capability to lie.

Twisty and McChiellini.. like this.
  7. Mr. Slippyfist

Indeed.

I haven't looked at any of the non-mainstream "McCann" stuff anytime recently, so my memory is a bit sketchy of it but I am totally convinced that the McCann parents had something to do with the child's disappearance.

I've never entertained any of the (imo) nonsense that they killed the kid as some sort of cult murder and all of that pish, but given that they/the "Tapas 7" have lied in regards to supposed goings on that night is just too much of a coincidence.

As you say, dogs do not lie. I've absolutely no reason to believe anything other than what the trained sniffer dog uncovered. The child MUST have died in the apartment and body relocated at some point.

8. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sooner these two scumbags end up in a Portuguese jail, the better.

Hopefully their pals end up in with them for covering for them as well.

Drakhan likes this.
  9. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    * me. Hundreds of people go missing and are murdered every year on this country and those bodies will never be found for numerous reasons.
    Not every missing person is found. Dead or alive.
    Not every murder is solved.

Watch those Richard Hall docus that @Squinty posted.
    The evidence for Maddie being dead is overwhelming in my opinion.
    There is also a video on Richard Halls channel where he speak with some American guy who analyses testimonies, interviews and letters from suspects in criminal cases in order to determine guilt.
    He says they are lying.

Gyp Rosetti, The Greenman and Twisty like this.
  10. Mr. Slippyfist

Have the McCann's ever been asked to take a polygraph?

11. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    They wouldn't even answer the police questions. Can't see a polygraph ever being accepted.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  12. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Agenda driven Doc's prove nothing, info is cherry picked to suit the narrative of the programme.

I've yet to hear a credible explination as to what actually happened that night, and just how exactly the McCann's killed their daughter then disposed of her body.

13. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Kate McCann called the Investigator a * rather than answer questions. Which I find utterly bizarre truth be told.

And whilst I get that parents would get frustrated if they were being accused of something they didn't do, Kate and Gerry are both intelligent people. Answer the * questions as best you can and let the investigation move on.

Still plenty of questions as opposed to answers but the McCann's behavior was poor. From leaving their kids in the first place to refusing to cooperate and everything in between.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  14. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The only actual evidence is from the dog's. There is not a single jot of evidence to support the abduction theory.

15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

What's yer take on it mate, what do you think happened that night ?

16. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Did the dogs not discover blood in the rental car they used 25 days after she went missing? Surely they couldn’t of had her body for that long then moved it undetected.

packybhoy likes this.
  17. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    They were giving the kids something to help them sleep better. She woke up, climbed on to the couch or chair, whatever was at the window. Fell off and by the tine they found her it was too late. From there, I don't know but they've had help to cover it up.

Why ? Because if they reported it, an autopsy would show whatever was in her system and being a group of doctors, it wouldn't be a good career after that for them or their friends.

18. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    110% with you JD. It is the most logical explanation and the simple most believable story. The death smelling dog went nuts barking behind the gap between window and sofa. I believe she fell looking for the parents and they then stored her in the cupboard. Probably moved her early hours of morning. Wouldn't look strange to see someone put a suitcase in their car.

19. Mr. Slippyfist

Did they not say they were giving the weans Calpol or something?

Also, (again my memory on the case is a tad sketchy), but didn't Kate McCann say (her version) that she entered the room, two twins in bed, no Maddie. Quick check suspects someone has taken MAddie and then ran back to the bar to call the alarm?

So, not only have they left the kids out of sight out of mind whilst they entertain themselves, she then leaves the OTHER two kids in the room alone once again to call for help because someone has taken the other wean, whilst still leaving the other two in a supposed "dangerous situation" with a supposed "dangerous man" on the prowl?

packybhoy likes this.
  20. The Greenman King of kings

Two baseless assumptions there. Even if he is agenda driven and "cherry picking" there's still a ton of evidence against them in there which I've yet to see anyone refute.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019