1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    That's what's on the line for the board (they clearly don't care for the actual football).

Go from Deila and closing the top tier and a 52million turnover. To Rodgers, tier opened up and now 102million turnover.

Get the next appointment wrong and that will fall massively.

They go for a no mark journey man manager and that's what they will return to 50-60 million turnover.

Push the funds to get another quality name manager and you can keep it high. But the problem with that, any manager who isn't emotionally tied to Celtic or wanting the stepping stone, will not touch us. No real ambition and no backing from the board.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

2. Celticbhoy111

Lennys hapden record gives me the fear

Xatraps, cat123 and Lewis Kerr like this.
  3. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    Lenny came to us as a rookie manager when we were in a downward spiral and had a pretty poor team. He also had to contend with a deadco stronger than anything we face now. I would expect if he came back to improve on his previous stint although the way we will be left at the end of the season we will need to rebuild again.

The failure to sell Boyata an have at least one Celtic class CB for the start of next season is a disgrace.

Also looking to * all our money on McKenna and McGinn is one level where BR would not be above Lenny

Fully87 likes this.
  4. Bunk Moreland

Plus Lennon had the filthy cheating EBT fueled now deceased club challenging us. He really should have 4 titles instead of 1

Fully87 likes this.
  5. Belgian_lad

Henry went back with his head down to Belgium. His work at Monaco was absolutelly shocking. Brillant player but manager? No way...

6. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    I'm actually relived we have Lennon coming back in! I would be far more worried if we had no one and had to wait weeks for a new manager. He knows everyone and he's got experience. He'll be buzzing to be back in a top job as well.

It would be a great idea to involve Broony in the management set along with Kennedy. If Rodgers is taking our fitness coach we need someone in asap as a replacement too.

7. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    I respect your opinion but Rodgers has more than likely gone and another manager that was fantastic for us is available right now. So I don't know why people are acting like he was pish and he would be a massive step backwards when he achieved a * of a lot here with less money than Rodgers.

cat123 and W33kev like this.
  8. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    There is no team going at the moment that has the quality of that Barcelona team. Messi and two of the best midfielders in the world

richardm likes this.
  9. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Rodgers didn’t speak out on very much internally in all his time with us but he did publicly make it known he was not happy with the whole summer transfer business which even diplomatically put can only be described as a calamity, I sensed at the time it was the first big creak and so it would appear.

I will never excuse him if he does indeed leave us this week but I can’t kid myself that yet again our board helped this along with broken promises and running a worldwide institution like Celtic like some back street garage, putting proven duds like Congerton in charge of signings (Sunderland fans warned us) and sending our manager into a European campaign with last minute loan deals and no proper investment is hardly “backing” a manager and the best way to fend of inevitable courting from EPL clubs will massive spending power such as dare I say it....Leicester City

10. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Because he'd be greatful for the job, i want a manager we would be greatful to have.

Also he would be putty in the hands of the Board, remember how he left the first time around ?

11. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    The flip side of this is he is hungry for the job and would give his all

12. Whoflungdung

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ryan Christie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SOldiers song
    Leicester fans on their forums gleeful that theyve got revenge for us pinching MON, others see Rodgers as seeing their club as a stepping stone, others have other managerial preferences.........fair amount of sarcy comments on BR's love of media..ie competing with Vardys wife lol lol lol ..so its fair to say City fans dont all see BR as the saviour and will doubtless turn on him if doesn't show immediate turn around

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Rodgers also came to us at a time when everyone thought we were extremely average and improved a whole side that he'd inherited by and large. Qualifying for the Champions League and competing with Man City..

He's had many faults. Some of his signings. Bringing in Congerton a big part of that and having no real plan b....but the level of professionalism was definitely an upgrade..

14. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Is this media mixing or is this * legit lol?

15. Lewis Kerr

* it

Give it Broony til the end of the season

16. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

That's true mate and i love Lenny tae bits, i just think it wouldn't be good for him or us.

If it is to be Lenny of course i would give him my full support. :50:

Gabriel likes this.
  17. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Which is alright as he's got 3

18. Martybhoy53

I hope he takes Congerton with him.

19. W33kev

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson moravcik lambert
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa, athenry, willie maley,let the people sing
    I posted on here a while back that i didnt beleive rodgers when he spoke of his love for the club, i could see right through this as a stepping stone, im very shocked though that it is before the season is up, verge of a treble treble and he jumps ship potentially * up 10iar shown his true colours tbh. In lennon we trust. Hopefully he gets the backing.

Fully87 likes this.
  20. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    If Lennon is given the job,which i think he will,one thing he will do is get back that urgent energy we have playing in our home games in Europe and he can keep us dominating the Domestic scene no probs.He loves the club in a massive way.
    This season Rodgers appeared a bit flat,nowhere near the upbeat man we saw in his first 18 months here.It is almost subconsciously he wanted us to go out to Valencia,because that home match against them was terrible:fear:
    Spoke to my friends who support our beloved club and they all say if he wants to go before completing the treble,then * him,get Lennon up here to finish the job in style.

Fully87 likes this.