1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

Thats him off to Leicester according tae talksport :87:

2. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Back to 3-5-2 after the break then?

3. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Heard lawell still couldn't believe he said no to £9m for a near out of contract defender who can't dribble or pass, so he sold him instead.

4. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Jim White has his bags packed already, on air frothing at the mouth about it. Absolute fantasy nonsense.

5. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Just listening to it now, him and Kris Boyd saying he'll be away basically. Pair of hun *

6. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Deluded hun *.

7. Pearse67*

I can see him going at the end of the season.
    Maybe why we are taking on loans instead of buying.

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  8. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    That has been my concern for a while.

He was seriously - understandably - * off with how things were handled in the summer.

I hope he has some serious reassurances this summer won't be the same... but maybe his mind has already been made up?

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Thanks for the memories Brendan xo

Artorias likes this.
  10. Pearse67*

Talk from a few people here that are usually spot on, even before the talk of leicester, that brendan has said he is off come the summer due to transfer dealings. Feels he has taken club as far as he possibly can.
    Has asked for players to push for league and these loans are what has been provided.
    Dont take it as gospel but these people are usually spot on with all things regarding rodgers.

11. The IRA

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vol. Ryan Chrisite
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Beautiful Sunday - the IRA version
    Wouldn't surprise me.

I always felt that summer window would have long ramifications well beyond this season.

Not only did we end up with a diminished squad, the PLC managed to seriously undermine a manager who had just brought us back-to-back trebles. Hun-like behaviour from Lawwell and his "Old Firm" bootlickers.

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I said the same thing myself. He isn't blameless with a lot of the signings we've made in the 3 seasons and with his fiddling with the team but the way we treated a Double Treble winning manager in the summer was absolutely scandalous.

A guy that had rejuvenated the fortunes of our club after the poor decision to appoint Deila. Banking in excess of £60 million from 2 successive qualifications to the Champions League and we backed him with taking up the option on the Edouard deal, 2 loan deals (one of which he clearly knew little about) and a Bosman.

I wouldn't blame him at all for walking away from Celtic. If we can't back our most successful manager since Stein at a time when we have £39 million sitting in the bank then we never will until there is a complete boardroom shake-up.

Lawwell had the power in his relationship with Strachan, Mowbray, Lennon & Deila. He doesn't hold all the aces in the relationship with Rodgers as his stock is high enough that he can get another decent job....and he hates that. His ego is out of control and he's completely out of touch with the ordinary Celtic fan.

We've came through possibly the biggest corruption scandal in World Football and our CEO has sat through it doing absolutely nothing to hold their feet to the fire.

He scorned the resolution 12-ers for years until they were proven irrefutably correct by admissions in a court of law.

He has flaunted us spending money on LED light systems and hotel at a time when the squad is in dire need of quality additions that he refuses to fund.

He refused to pay our employees the living wage at a time that his own remuneration is obscene and well above the level of any comparative business or football club with our turnover. Yet dines out on the charitable roots of our club and is happy to profit from the organisation of the Green Brigade's food banks then collectively throw them under the bus at the faintest whiff of something he doesn't agree with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lawwell is the single biggest obstacle stunting the progression and ambition of our club.

13. M 67

Not necessarily. The Weah loan looks like Griff cover, and the Burke loan as we don’t have a natural right winger except Forrest.

I don’t think he’ll go, but it’s impossible to know either way.

JUST GET A * RB SIGNED

14. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Rodgers to Leicester :56::56: aye am sure he’ll go from a huge club in Liverpool to another massive club in us to then pack it in to go to Leicester where he’ll get 6 months to get them into top 4 or be sacked.

15. Pearse67*

They are still loans though, burke goes back and we need cover again.
    Who honestly knows when griff will be back.

If we thought last summer was bad, this summer facing us could be apocalyptic, boyata and benkovic gone, potentially lustig and brown, weah, burke returning to parent clubs, and the very real possibility of brendan walking.

We have seen this story repeated many times through the years, we should be far and away from the rest of the pack but find ourselves being pegged back, nothing more than self sabotage!

tomlamb likes this.
  16. seanm

Recruitment meeting today.rumours of olympiacos norwegian RB.james mcarthy loan from everton.it was jim shyte on talksport so forget that lol.

Tommy25 likes this.
  17. scotsbhoy1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Never walk alone
    People saying Rodgers is away at the end of the season?:57::56: Maybe if we lost the league aye but that aint gonna happen. The guy bought a few houses in glasgow just before christmas, doesnt really say to me that this is someone planning on leaving.

Tommy25 likes this.
  18. Mr. Slippyfist

So because Rodgers has bought houses to add to his large property portfolio, you think that means he isn't going? What happens when he DOES eventually leave then, you think he's gonna sell his gaffs?

:56::56::56:

19. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

Klopp rents Brendan's house in Liverpool. Buying properties mean * all.

Saying that I don't think he will go.

20. scotsbhoy1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Never walk alone
    Of course him buying houses doesnt mean hes definately staying , i am saying that buying three houses with another few in the pipeline seriously doesnt fit with the profile of someone whos supposed to be away in 6 months. Doesnt matter if he is using a letting company renting out houses in scotland is an absolute ball ache and a ball ache you usually need to be around for , for the first year.

Tommy25 likes this.