1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hun Scum v Celtic, Sat 29th Dec, KO 12:30 GMT, Live on Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Dec 26, 2018.

Discuss The Hun Scum v Celtic, Sat 29th Dec, KO 12:30 GMT, Live on Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    This is what win them the game. As soon as we had the ball they were on top us us, when they had the ball Celtic players were 2 steps off them. Rodgers has to go back to the high press from the first season.

2. CountyDownFaithful

I despise getting beat fae they Hun * but I’ve moaned all day and trying to forward think now.

Bigger picture:

- Still top (1 game in hand)
    - In January, we have 2 home games against relegation candidates whereas they are away to both Killie and Livi, good chance of them to droping points before we play our game in hand.
    - Still in Europa League
    - League Cup won
    - We WILL sign player to strengthen the team in January

3. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    How ?

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  4. Cupid Stunt

Honestly been in a decent mood since the football, usually losing to these would kill me. Genuinely don't really give a *. Bar the first twenty minutes where I was raging with the line up and the board, I just stopped caring. Like an away day at Killie where you just know it's not gonna be your day.

Also seeing a lot of positives around the timing. Everyone knows that law of averages means they are going to beat us now and again and this one couldn't have been better timed right before a transfer window following on from the summer's disaster of a window. The board now have no excuses. As well as that, I'd sooner it came now before a transfer window, right before a winter break than in a more meaningful context i.e. a cup semi or cup final at Hampden.

5. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Exactly mate, it’s got * all to do with that, it’s about the team on the day, apart from a few, that team was full of shitebags today.

6. Cupid Stunt

Nonsense. The guy had absolutely no support, playing in a fairly unfamiliar role up top on his own, and everyone to a man behind him was * useless going forward.

7. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I take it back about respecting the minutes silence.
    They want us to respect their dead and yet display this.
    [​IMG]

* moronic *.
    * every single minutes silence at every * match we ever have to play against them, ever again.:47::47::47::47::47:

Free the Adblock likes this.
  8. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Keep thinking this was all a bad dream the day, * me man. :(

9. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

* knows why we respected that minutes silence, the things they do to us fs, we’re too * soft!

10. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Rangers deserved it fair play to them, there hunger and desire is somthing I hope we will show in every game after the break. Similarly I'd like to think Rodgers won't ever let that sort of performance happen again and hopefully we get a few reinforcements in.

Anyhow I'm off to have a pokey * *

ChuckBhoy8 likes this.
  11. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL

12. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    effort beat ability , we where that slack and stupid on the ball , then when we never had the ball lack of effort to get it back.

they wanted it more today , we'd have fluked a 1-1 had mcgregor goal stood.

13. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    We lost the midfield battle today. Very clearly. If you take out both rogic abd McGregor from any midfield, you’re going to lose that control. It was disappointing but the blessing in disguise is that the transfer window is around the corner and some players need replaced. I’ll never slag off Broony. He had it tough today. The guy has won every single battle in these games since Brendan came. Today he lost. I feel as if Ncham was an empty jersey today. Disappointing but hopefully the board see the issues we have and sanction funds for the manager.

14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Nah mate, no blaming him,and plenty time for him to come again

Guys like Halliday n tavernier are not good defenders, and your right no one helped him, but from kick off he was like a rabbit in headlights

DaveKing'seye likes this.
  15. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    He shat himself today on the big occasion, no the end of the world but he did

16. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    An excellent post which sums up our problems without all the hysteria.....

17. Bonobhoy

Agree with this...at the time i was * raging,years ago this feeling would last weeks....Seem to be over most of it already,like a Hibs/Hearts defeat,isnt the same hatred or feelings today.

Im more * of with the tactics and the fact the team was diabolical from start to finish.

Sevco won it on "wanting it more" ,they didnt have any skill and World Class "harvey" didnt even get a sniff as expected,like most even in here think hes a great....They won it on fight today,nothing else.

Again Rodgers * it.....the 2 chances we had were because Cal rushed forward.

Tactics after 20 mins.....Move cal into broonys spot,broony off for KT.....and Eddie (as much as i think hes massively overated) up front,moving johnstone out to wing and eventually taking sinc off.

His love in with the players like Sinc/Ntcham/Broony are letting him and us down......He better get his * thinking cap back on,cause if he aint bothered he can * off

18. Forestbhoy66 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    * reading through this today is so depressing. * day, could not have been in a worse place,it happens,move on. Some of the comments have been so over the top,fickle as *. Next week so and so will be their world beater/ hero again. Think this thread has been worse than the game itself imho......hail hail.

19. joemc

Hope you got him a Christmas card :84:

20. oneilla56

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Not really, when you consider that it's exactly the same thing that happened at Hearts and Hibs already. We can paper over the cracks at weaker teams, but ones who have a go at us make us bottle it.