1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Sell] Charlie & the Bhoys/Gary Og - Barrowlands. Easter Friday.

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by Markybhoy, Mar 14, 2018.

Discuss Charlie & the Bhoys/Gary Og - Barrowlands. Easter Friday. in the Ticket Exchange area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markybhoy

I have a ticket for the Charlie & the Bhoys/Gary Og gig at the Barrowlands on Friday 30th March for sale, as I will not be able to attend. The ticket is £20 face value, I am looking for £22 for it(ticket price plus a couple of quid to cover postage). Ideally looking for payment through paypal but other options considered.

If anyone is interested then give me a shout. Would be a shame for the ticket to go to waste as there are always people desperate for them on the night.

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Concert is sold out so if anyone wants this grab it now.

3. Markybhoy

Ticket sold.

4. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Christ you are lucky no-one has called you a tight * for charging for the ticket Marky, when I said I expected £20 quid when my ST is used I had a few wee fuds calling me tight :56:

Markybhoy likes this.
  5. Markybhoy

Yeah but I'm only a lowly retail worker, not a multi millionaire financial advice guru. :giggle1:

CymruBhoy likes this.
  6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    £20 for ST use is the going rate for most games maybe £15 if it's against the likes of Ross County or a midweek game. I help about 20 ST's get used for most games and some are members on TC.

Not everybody wants anything they'd just like to see the seat being used so can often help out guys who are not able to afford a ticket the chance to get to the odd game. I won't name them but it's amazing though how such a little gift gives someone down on their luck ie unemployed or skint a massive boost getting use of a ST from a complete stranger really.

7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Occupation/salary is unimportant, it's the principle that is or it is for me anyway. I just don't expect anything for nothing unfortunately some do which is the problem. Although I did also say while i expected £20 I also said I didn't always take it (but i do expect to be offered it at least) as it would depend on the circumstances of the person using it. For example the lad that used it last works offshore and pulls in more than I do, so he most certainly should be paying for a ticket.

ps your estimate is out for this year anyway :giggle1:

Aye, I know that's the going rate Lion and that you help others with tickets etc (didn't know it was as many though that must take a fair bit of effort so you must have the patience of a saint as well, this maybe explains why you haven't banned me yet :giggle1: Seriously though, I have thought about talking to you but i usually manage to get any tickets I get used by someone from up here and getting tickets sent down to you would mean i need to be more organised and that isn't something I often am tbh :52:

8. Markybhoy

Joking aside, I agree with you. It is the principle that counts.

The first time I went to see Charlie & the Bhoys at the Barrowlands there were Tims down the Gallowgate trying to sell £15 tickets for £50-70. I didn't like seeing that, it felt like Tims ripping each other off. In my view, if you have a ticket for a Celtic related event and you can't use it then pass it on for face value, don't try and fleece one of your own.

9. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Simpler to organise than most imagine really. Simply put I hold the ST's here in Glasgow and owner will say if attending or not game X. If he / she is simply meet by pools office before game and they use their own ST. After game meet again and ST held until next game. If owner isn't attending the game and doesn't have family or friends that want to use it I try find someone to use it.

That aside also know many of the CSC buses that come over from Ireland and long distances and if they have spares home or away through no shows they will ask me and my mate Franny who runs the Bar67 CSC to find them buyers before they get to the ground. Been doing it for years and it works pretty well.

Big advantage also for the ST who lives a fair distance away when they qualify for say a semi or final ticket they get me to pick it up and save around £10 a time in postage / online booking fees.

10. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Gutted am only seeing this now. Woulda loved to go. Will keep an eye out for more tickets online somewhere. Is there anything else like this on Easter weekend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.