1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MP suspended Over Anti-Semitic Comments

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by angusceltic67, Apr 27, 2016.

Discuss MP suspended Over Anti-Semitic Comments in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josep14

Fav Celtic Player:
    the maestro
    Zionism in establishing a Jewish state I have no problem with,Zionism which persecutes others and denies basic human rights to the Palestinian population I have a problem with.

2. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Well i for one think it is a brilliant idea Israel relocating the USA,brilliant idea!

3. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    So, in essence and by your own definition, you have a problem with the current Apartheid regime in current day Israel, who systematically steal land and water resources of the Palestinian people and subject them to a brutal occupation?

4. Markybhoy

Good post. I agree. :50:

5. Mr. Fawlty

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    No one bats an eyelid when it comes to it pretty much being official Turkish state policy to deny the Armenian genocide was, in fact, genocide.

6. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Rupert Murdoch controls a huge chunk of the media in the UK. News International, Sky, The Sun, The Times, Fox News, etc. He has huge global reach. He is as committed a Zionist as anyone can imagine. He's not Jewish.

Kinda blows your petty wee point out the window. The vast majority of Zionists are not Jewish. A sizeable proportion of the global Jewish population are not Zionists. People like you, and the Israeli lobby would like to conflate that anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism were one and the same. They are not.

Anti-Semitism is a crime! Anti-Zionism is a duty!!!

7. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Still not sure I do.

How do you explain the post two posts down then ?

If Darnok had referred specifically to the mass media I would agree ( and was actually surprised at how poorly this was dealt with. I appreciate how naive that makes me appear :smiley-laughing002:)

However to say there is "no discussion" I still believe is incorrect.

8. angusceltic67

Zionists have killed or caused the wars that have killed more Semites than anyone else.

Meanwhile, it looks as though the bold Ken, has been right all along :smiley-laughing002:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

9. The Regime

Fav Celtic Player:
    Eyal Berkovic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields
    Amazing statements from these two. First that chick resurrects Hitler rhetoric by suggesting a new Madagascar plan and then Ken wades in. What was he thinking? When discussing someone who is being done for antisemitism do not defend them by quoting Hitler.:smiley-laughing002:

To say Israel does not have a right to exist is extremely anti-Semitic, which is basically what that idiot said. If someone suddenly struck up a conversation and said they wanted Poland to disappear from the map and relocate to Siberia, you wouldn't say they were Pole friendly. In fact, you would find it laughable if they then suggested they were not anti-Polish. :smiley-laughing002: Bringing it closer to home. If David Cameron suddenly said Scotland did not have a right to exist, dissolved Holyrood. and renamed us Greater Northumbria, I think people might have a rebuttal.

10. Dáibhí

You disagree? I think it's pretty obvious that from the "trials" of * leaders onwards that when most people hear about World War II and the victims they immediately think of the Jews, don't they?

Millions (and sometimes tens of millions) died during the war from nations such as China, the Soviet Union & Yugoslavia.

The Zionists of the time basically cornered the market when it came to World War II victims, using innocent people to further their agenda.

That doesn't stop the six million figure being used, though, does it? You know the old saying, if you tell a lie often enough it becomes truth, which is what's happened now.

There's a reason why the number 6 million is intrinsically linked with the Jewish Holocaust, and that reason isn't because it was some vague number used by a small number of people, only to be dismissed by scholars in the late 50's.

In fact, even today if you type "how many Jews died in the Holocaust?" into Google you'll see literally hundreds if not thousands of online sources that quote the six million number, 25 years after the plaque was changed to reflect the true number.

And in all of these instances, do we still see people quote the original inflated numbers as fact?

In fact, the very notion that someone can be arrested in certain European nations not only if they deny the Holocaust, but if they even "downplay" it is * astounding.

Anyone who suggests there weren't 6 million Jews killed in concentration camps during World War II meets with the same kind of venom and accusations that we've seen two Labour officials face in recent days. If they're lucky.

If they dare to question it whilst in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland & Romania then they face jail time.

Even for downplaying it.

It's a brilliant way for people to shift the conversation as far away from the atrocities being carried out by the Zionist Israeli Government as possible, and focus on something else altogether.

11. angusceltic67

12. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Why not go one better and relocate them all to Germany.
    Merkel is looking for a lot of immigrants to go to her country.:icon_mrgreen:

13. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Superb thinking Drakhan,always thought you are a Genius!

14. Darnok

I was referring to the mass-media and those who succumb to it. My initial response was to this:

15. josep14

Fav Celtic Player:
    the maestro
    What petty wee point,if you look several pages back someone mentions the Zionist controlled media,I was responding to their comment

16. TicFan88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Celtic fans in antisemitism shocker.

:87:

17. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You know fine well which petty wee point I am referring to. Zionists do control the media in this country - particularly the written press, but you wanted to make a snidey remark about "pesky Jews" and the inference that all Zionists are Jews.

18. angusceltic67

Israel has broken every law in the book, they have ignored every UN resolution made against them, and they continue to make life * for millions of Palestinians and place them under an illegal occupation and persecution that amounts to nothing more than ethnic cleansing.

Why should a state that does not recognise UN law, or the rights of millions of its citizens to exist normal lives, be encouraged to exist and illegally expand at Western taxpayers expense ??? (clue, it helps fund a multi billion war industry :50:)

Look at how the creation of this state caused millions to flee their homes, to spend decades in refugee camps in neighboring countries. Causing massive amounts of problems for those countries, which reverberate to this day.

And there lies the crux of the problem, Israel cannot exist without the above ^^^

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  19. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Sarky sod.:icon_mrgreen:

20. Geraldine McCan

It wasn't a quote from her.

Do you always have trouble with comprehension?

Show me the quote that came from her, and not an Internet meme that she copy and pasted.

Like I've said before, I can copy and paste Shakespeare or Churchill quotes, but no one with a functioning cortex would attribute them to me.

You make two short planks look thin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.