1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Mar 7, 2016.

Discuss Celtic vs The Rangers, Scottish Cup Semi Final April 17th, 12pm SKY SPORTS 2 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. limerickcelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    all of em
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Awful performance. Scott Brown must have been the worst player on the park today, and that took some doing. Kieran Tierney mom for me, also player of the year for me never mind ypoty. Time up for Ronny and his sidekicks and our useless * board. New manager should be in asap, not Lennon please.

2. doctor venglos

I was told my next ban would be a lifetime ban. I don't want that. I want to be around here for another eight years. So it is sensible to keep a low profile with the threat of a life time ban hanging over you like the sword of Damocles. :smiley-laughing002:

3. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    We sat back too much in the beginning and gifted them easy possession. Allowed them to overload the flanks and get the wingers one on one with Lustig who obviously lacks pace.

We had chances and didn't take them. Roberts to equalise before half time was a big moment. Broony early on should be scoring, Griffiths hit the post twice.

Penalties are just a lottery, if Brown scores his we win, instead it goes to sudden death where the pressure mounts on us as the second takers. Tactics were wrong from the start, we needed to be higher up the pitch as a team.

Additionally personnel was wrong, Sviatchenko should have started for Boyata and Rogic should have been on sooner.

I really think if Erik started we would have won, solid when he came on.

4. realshocks

Another symptom of Deila's * management: it was obvious weeks ago that Brown isn't right. Why was our manager too * weak to leave him out until he was ready?

I don't think I've ever been so annoyed at a Celtic manager. If the board get someone decent in then I will be so relieved. * joke of a *.

5. conor147

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Last thing Celtic needs is for dissenters (even loud ones) to be suppressed or ostracised. If you foment a hugbox circlejerk, you remove accountability. This team needs people on all of its supporter forums raging. Grassroots campaigns are how feckless boards are overturned and * management is replaced.

6. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Get your head out of your * * you total drain. You seem to be enjoying this way to much for my liking. Why are you talking about wanting praise when we'v just lost in the most embarrassing way possible, keep your between your legs and pipe down.

As for today what an embarrassment, from the team line up to pretty much every player we where out played and out thought. What pains me more is that the players didn't care enough they looked as if they weren't bothered but the Buns would of ran threw brick walls to get that result today. We had too many passengers and as said our midfield was a joke, 4231 didn't work Griff may as well of not been there and we simply couldn't pass to save our * lives.

Deila will go whether its tomoz or end of season he is gone and I think he knows that but for * sake people wanting Clarke or Mackay these guys are * * we need to bust a gut for a real proper manager not people who play boring as * football and prepare for next season because today was diabolical and shameful.

7. realshocks

Couldn't give a * mate. We were * garbage because the manager, in two years, could not assemble a side that could dominate a pretty * Rangers. The details are irrelevant.

8. TheHappyLoss

A new low outplayed by that shower. GTF Ronny and take Johansen, GMS, Bitton with you and sorry Broony but it's over for you too

9. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

we were just * pathetic. Like we have been all season. 5 minutes of pressure in the second half, got a goal, then back to being pathetic * again.

10. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

and lustig.

11. doctor venglos

I agree.:50:We need a revolution.
    In my case, I can't do anything right, I am bloodied but unbowed.
    We will rise above this rubbish.
    I've seen worse than Ronny.

12. realshocks

To be honest you are thinking about this all wrong:

if Deila is sacked on the back of this, it will turn out to be a godsend. This is a reality check with regard to how average we are right now. It's in perfect time to turn things around and smash them DOBs next year. I don't give a * about the cup anyway. Let them have their moment in the sun if it means sorting the shambles out and winning the league comfortably next year.

13. Shaun

QUOTE=WanyamasBoaby;5084995]Mate you really need to learn how to use the multi quote option...[/QUOTE]

I know man :54:

14. Murph-E

We had 33 shots, they had 9- they had 64% possession to our 36%. Bizarre stats.

15. benben

Moyes for me and give him money to buy better player as we seen today there are some that are by there sell by date

16. PliXter

Of course they're relevant. You could call him a * manager just looking at our results, but when the evidence is there to see in games - that he's constantly making a * mess of decisions..

17. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Id rather us of won then seen Deila sacked than this, are you implying that losing this game so Deila gets sacked earlier is a good thing?

You do realise we just lost to Rangers whether its a new club or not this is a total embarrassment I feel physically sick they are our main rivals! I care about the cup, I want us to win every trophy available for ever the fact we lost today I personally wont * sleep tonight!

Deila would of gone win or lose but this makes everything 10x worse!

18. z1c0

I'd take Keane, just cause you know he wouldn't accept that.

19. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

most of them shots were over the bar by about 20 feet.

20. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I didn't say sack McGrain but drop him from his current position of first team coach.