1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] valeri bojinov & andreji zivkov

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by greengrocer, Dec 14, 2015.

Discuss valeri bojinov & andreji zivkov in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
  2. Markybhoy

Their names end in ov. That's good enough for me.

3. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Always mind bojinov being my first signing in pro ev when he was like 17. But that was about 10 years ago. Never quite worked out for him. Maybe moved when he was too young

4. Markybhoy

I signed him a few times on Football Manager as well. Even more reason why we should get this deal done.

5. Daddybear29

Think that Balkan Talk should be renamed Ballocks talk! Had Jozo looking for a move away because Ronny refused to play him and also had Ronny down as the Norway national manager aswell as Celtic manager! Fans forum or blog I think file under B for Bullshit

6. CalgaryBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tha Thumb
    I know this website is total bullshit but from taking a quick look at the players named, I wouldnt mind them coming in. "Secret Serbian source" :smiley-laughing002:

7. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
  8. callumrae1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I imagine Zivkovic will get a big move for quite a lot of money, Football Manager is ralely wrong.

9. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Freddy adu.
    Just sayin.

10. callumrae1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    He'll come out of nowhere and beat Messi to the ballon d'or next year.

Ye heard it here first.

11. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    That site called Stokes a superstar I'll never believe anything from them

12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Weirdly enough, he is the sort of random signing that could turn good for us.

There is something there, a decent player with experience in European leagues.
    It would be a gamble, but a better one than Cole and ciftci I reckon.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

13. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Bojinov was * and fat as * last time I saw him. In saying that, probably fits in with our striking portfolio of late. :56:

Zivkovic would be a phenomenal signing but because of that I'll rule it out. This site is obviously just looking for a bit of attention. They've posted again today saying Simunovic isn't happy with 'lack of playing time'.

14. Cofi#12-CFC1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown, Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic symphony
    They are obviously talking bollocks in order to pick up clicks, I would go that far to suggest how they get money from football agents to putt their players into the mix with the big clubs.

Bojinov is rank rotten, Živković can become a really good player.

15. ChristianH

Fav Celtic Player:
    Everyone who's wearing the Celtic shirt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Celtic manager Ronny Deila is looking to acquire the services of CSKA Moscow attacking midfielder Georgi Milanov. ~ BalkanTalk 17-11-2015

Balkan Talk understood that Celtic have joined clubs in England, Italy and Belgium in tracking the progress of Matus Bero, ~ BalkanTalk 18-11-2015

Šćepović is expected to complete a permanent transfer to Getafe in January having initially joined on a season-long loan. ~ BalkanTalk 20-11-2015

Italian right-back Marco Motta, who is a free agent currently, admitted his determination in joining Scottish giants Celtic. ~ BalkanTalk 24-11-2015

The Hoops are considering to reinforce the squad during the upcoming transfer window and monitoring a Serbian centre-half Aleksandar Pantić. ~ 25-11-2015

Celtic have been monitoring the highly-rated Rijeka centre-back Marko Lešković since summer transfer window and were determined to bring him to Celtic Park. Now it seems that transfer talks could be wrecked as the Croatian club slap £4million price tag on defender. ~ BalkanTalk 27-11-2015

58 goals striker in on alert, superstar's future at Celtic Park is still uncertain. The-27-year old Ireland international striker Anthony Stokes... ~ BalkanTalk 04-12-2015

The Hoops are close to complete the deal for talented Croatian youngster Davor Lovren. Davor is the youngster Brother of Liverpool’s Centre-back Dejan Lovren. ~ BalkanTalk 05-12-2015

There are something to get excited for the Hoops fans inside the British press.
    According to reports, Celtic enters the race with Ligue 1 and Serie A teams to complete the deal for “Serbian Messi”. The-19-year old Serbia international winger Andrija Zivkovic ... ~ BalkanTalk 06-12-2015

There are some sensational news for the hoops fans. The-21-year old Croatia international Centre-back Jozo Simunovic is keen to leave the club because the lack of the playing time. ~ BalkanTalk 08-12-2015

The-36-year old Bulgaria international highly-rated midfielder Stilyan Petrov warns compatriot Georgi Milanov to join the Hoops. ~ BalkanTalk 09-12-2015

Celtic officials are eyeing 10 goals in 18 appearances explosive striker. (...) Hodžić has been a regular scorer in the national team youth categories... ~ BalkanTalk 12-12-2015

Celtic are close to announce the first January signing, phenomenal duo close to join the Hoops! (...) Norway international manager desperate to reach an agreement for phenomenal duo Andrija Zivkovic and Valeri Bojinov. ~ 13-12-2015

Premier League duo Everton and Liverpool will face competition from Celtic to sign £3.6 million-rated Red Star Belgrade midfield star Marko Grujic. ~ BalkanTalk 15-15-2015

^^^

BalkanTalk the best Celtic media out there. IN THE KNOW!

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Bojinov always reminded me of Sebo