1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Hearts - Saturday 3pm.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Markybhoy, Sep 24, 2015.

Discuss Celtic v Hearts - Saturday 3pm. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Made it himself tho, better than I could do..:smiley-laughing002:

Your spot on tho..

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Aye I'm the same. I understand the thinking -orc in a hun top, * symbol in the badge - but I don't understand why you would draw attention to * you hate?

Huns would actually wear that * badge as a symbol, it's not really mocking them.

3. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    The worst part of dropping points today is that I am not angry or sad, im just fed up. Ye nearly expect it now and the apathy and silence on here is deafening.

4. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sadly there are a percentage of posters who are particularly regular after a poor result who for some reason don't seem to understand that the other teams performance has a bearing on whether we take the 3 points or not, it's easier to fall back on slagging and blaming Forrest, Commons or as it seems tonight The Thumb.

Hearts were not exciting in fact dull as * but they came and did the job they wanted to do successfully with deep defending, against that type of tactics you are always going to have a day where you can't unlock the door and today was it.

Sat next to some * today who was loud, aggressive and got over animated at everything that Celtic did that he didn't agree with and sat their silent when we played well, to be honest this guy and folk like him irritate me more than watching a 0-0 draw

I wish we had less fans who just turn up thinking we should be 3 up in 20 minutes every game and if we are not we get the "away ya go and * off Forrest" treatment from them like this clown today

5. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    FFS give it a rest!:38:

6. Swervedancer Guest

Just read a couple reviews in the Herald, actually sounds like we were all over them, they parked the bus which is fine but sometimes it's just not your day and it sounds like that for us. We seemed to have created plenty of chances which is good but just couldn't finish which isn't so good but we've scored enough goals recently to suggest there is no need to panic just yet. We knew before this game that we could do with another striker. Plus Hearts had hardly any chances so we must have been all over them for 90 minutes. That should be seen as a positive. Plus we didn't concede which is good going into Thursday. Shame about Efe's red card but it appears he had to take one for the team and had a pretty good game otherwise.

7. Richmal

ok, fair play to you, someone made me this many years ago on this site, i ordered davros in a huns top cause to me it was funny, i aploogise for being rude to you!

8. Keano88

Same :50:

9. Bi-Winning

Lol Jesus people need to chill the * out man. Someone said 'drawing with Hearts in 2015 is not on' * there are so many things wrong with that statement I'll not even start on it. 8 out of the 11 played very good today. Griffiths had an off day which is expected every now and then. Commons and Bitton weren't involved enough. They'll be back.

Only actual worry goin forward was that we didn't have a proper aerial presence. Can see why he's eyeing up Cole.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  10. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    You nearly expect to drop points?

I'm sorry but that comment is just trolling/fishing. What a ridiculous thing to say.

I'm honestly getting sick of how the same people can post the same utter * all the time and nothing happens. It seems everyone but the people that matter can see it, so nothing gets done.

11. Balver77

Fav Celtic Player:
    Virgil van Dijk
    It wasn't a pish performance but not the best. The result was quite bad. What should one do with that?

12. cl-cff

* zeroed at home by these mugs. Thank * Aberdeen * themselves over as well.

13. lukead

well done Ryan Christie , our 12th man, ........

14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    We did actually play quite well though, a lot of attacking, chances created, shots at goal, good balls into the box. Hearts defended well too, if we got tested like that more often in the SPL it would be better for everybody that will probably be the best domestic performance we see against us this season and maybe even beyond especially at Celtic Park, last time I mind a diddy team playing as well as that at Celtic Park was Aberdeen in the Cup about 2 and a half year ago where they beat us 2-1 and you left thinking that we actually played no bad but Aberdeen just played well as well and you couldnt deny them a point or win.

15. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    They got a point or win in the cup? Many did they get for the win then. :56::86:

16. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson

Overall I thought we played fairly well. In the first half it was a mixture of bad luck and bad finishing by ourselves. But we could easily have been up 3-0 by half. In the second half they defended deeper and restricted us more and I felt we fell down as a lot of the many crosses we put in the box were behind our players rather then in front of them allowing them to go attack them. I also felt our corners were poor. We had a lot of them and never loked dangerous on them at all.
    It was a big disappointment not to take full advantage of Aberdeens loss but in fairness we played fairly well and really the diets were pretty fortunate to get away with that first half really.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  17. Scottk

Still * off we dropped more points

18. Cadete

Even my father who is the most passive and forgiving of all Celtic fans got up from the game remarking "thats terrible". Says something to me:54:

19. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    You weren't rude to me mate. But thanks for the apology!:icon_mrgreen:

20. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

Says to me that he obviously isn't the most passive of celtic fans