1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Aug 7, 2015.

Discuss Celtic vs Malmö - Wednesday, 19th August Live BT Sport Europe in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. paulB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People sing.
    Do we still have Darnell Fisher ?

2. calanor

Their goals came from our mistakes. Typical. I don't agree that midfield was non-existent. The midfielders ran a lot and worked really hard. If it wasn't for the mistakes Celtic would have won 3-0. They have to stop the mistakes in defence.

3. Hadouken

Realistically our defence aren't keeping a clean-sheet over there so that means we're gonna have to score twice.. at least.

4. Mince.Charming

how did we almost get beat tonight :56:

5. Mr Diggler

* beyond disgusted, the problem now is we need a result in Sweden or score 2 goals- at least we are taking a lead but lets be honest its come to the stage were jo * berget is scoring a double against us. Defensively we just aint improving in the big games, when it really matters we concede silly schoolboy goals. Im really disgusted because a 1-0 now takes malmo through when we should have been going there 2 or 3 goals up.

6. Blantyre Bhoy

What the * is Deila thinking about, five minutes to go and our two full backs are over the halfway line, our midfielders have gone missing and our opponents have to depend on a player deemed not good enough for Celtic, is allowed to score what I believe to be the tie winning goal.

Too many of our players thought this tie was won at 2-0 and then 3-1, I don't believe this group are good enough to get a draw or a win in Sweden, so I have to conclude we'll not be in the Group Stages of the Champions League.

We all know we need a good left back as Izzy is well past his best, why has this not been resolved. We sold Matthews and brought in the young guy from Man United, yet Deila puts on Ambrose at right back, we all know is sub-standard and is not reliable.

Again Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell have sold the Celtic supporters short, they'll sell VVD and that will ensure their bonuses for this year. Lawwell will probably be working on his promotional material for the Europa Cup Group matches.

Its time Desmond moved on, he obviously doesn't want to invest his own money in the team, it just a plaything as far as he is concerned. Totally sick after tonights performance, we don't seem to learn at all.

7. WonderKid7144

Amazing how one goal changes everything! We deserved the 3-1!!! That goal at the end may come back to haunt us! We looked so much better so just sort the * out and I see us getting the result next week

8. Glorious1967

a defence consisting of ambrose, boyata the bomb scare and Izaguirre is the stuff of nightmares, we need to score a couple next week or we are out on our arses

9. FinnDineen

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Hooper, Laarson, Jinky, Holy Goalie,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover, just cant get enough.
    Gutted to lose a goal that way but it all broke into comedy the last 20. I'm still confident they cannot handle Celtic's speed out wide.

As long as we don't have the usual sending off in the first ten minutes, I think we can get a result that allows us to progress over there. They still need to score and as long as Griffiths starts again, I think we can murder them on the break.

Have faith.

10. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    Have to deal with that Rosenberg * next week aswell!

11. ordinaryman

Well that interview on BT from Ronny was inspiring! NOT!

12. CelticAhly

Fav Celtic Player:
    /
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Same. People are overrating them a bit. They aren't pushovers but we beat them and that's what matters most. They are the ones who have to win next week and we can scrape a draw and still go through.

13. James Gold Member Gold Member

Janko is a must for me at rb

14. calanor

Ronny sounded really depressed on Norwegian TV. He promised we're gonna score goals in Malmø.

15. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Lol, exactly how I feel about it. Had a bad feeling something ridiculous would happen after that spat...FS :smiley-laughing002:

We are the better team, though, by a long shot. They'll no doubt let this get to their heads, well * get stuck right into them on their patch. :50:

16. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Did you see the stats you fud! Take the blinkers off!

17. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

At what point? :smiley-laughing002::bbpd:

18. Binnie_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Commons.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just Can't Get Enough.
    We need to go there with the attitude that we can score more than they can because if we sit deep they will progress.

19. HereWeGoAgain

forrest was knackered, it was obvious, and he takes of griffiths for that bad player cifti

deny it all you want, manager let us down tonight just as much as ambrose

20. blink1eto'o

Honestly efe ambrose is so * *, he was not directly responsible for their goal but gave them at least 2 chances through bad passes and just leaves so much space in behind. Looks so lost when he's on the ball and doesn't know where to pass the ball.

I hate that people think he is just being used as a scape goat but he's not its quite simple HE IS * PISH.