1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Qarabag UCL 29/07/15 19:45 KO

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Jul 25, 2015.

Discuss Celtic v Qarabag UCL 29/07/15 19:45 KO in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

2. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Anybody got a video of the wonder save?

3. momofanclub

Qarabag fans having a meltdown on Celtics facebook page :smiley-laughing002:

4. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Poor ball boy at the celebration

5. Dirk_Diggler

Hope your right:50:

6. davrob

Just home myself from the game and I reckon we could score from set plays,corners next week,they do not have much height in their team compared to us,just need decent deliveries into the box.

7. Keano88

I was certain that hit the bar.. Was it a save aye, fs some save.

8. Keano88

Aye Virgil and Boyata are such a threat at set pieces, always think were gonna score when we get a corner.

The twin towers!

:fear:

9. Big C

Why was Johansen not subbed?? He along with Armstrong and a few others were very poor tonight. Was Bitton injured?? * better have been because there were 6 or 7 that should have been removed before him.

10. celticdawg

Its definitely not just you m8 a lot of our support share your opinion !! I wish I was one of them but I honestly don't see a ton of improvement from last season, we seem to be treading water on the European front with most opponents proving to be a struggle !! Hopefully we can take care of this lot and receive a kind draw in the last qualifier but it honestly wouldn't be a shock to me if we don't make the group stages but I guess im being overly pessimistic !!

11. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    This time last season we were 4-1 down to Legia Warsaw. People need to calm down.

12. freitassen

Not wanting to jinx but last year, in the game against Maribor, when we were drawing 1-1 away, the same thing happened and people who voiced their concerns that this was stupid and coward got pelted. That was so coward and silly that I went over my head and asked Ronny to be sacked solely based on that. Not that it deserved that much but it did bit us in the back later.

13. murphy88

If people can't see an improvement in us from the qualifiers last year, then they can't have been watching us since then. We look rusty at the moment, unfortunately, that's always going to the case at this stage of the season, given the fact we have played very little competitive games, but to say we haven't improved since last season's qualifiers, is just ridiculous. If we didn't improve on last year's games against Legia & Maribor, we would have been lucky to win the league last season in my opinion, that's how bad we were then.

14. murphy88

I can sort of understand it away from home though, as a 1-1 draw away in Europe is a good result, depending on the opposition of course, but in Maribor, that was a fairly good result. Tonight, however, when we took the lead, and with them on the back foot, we should have been looking for the second in my opinion, going to the corner flag and looking to waste time was a poor decision I felt.

15. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    This^^.

Also don't forget that once we found our feet, we put a decent showing in against Inter after Xmas. Progress. :50:

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5lxpuTbnV4[/ame]

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEjGSjX93PI[/ame]

17. celticdawg

Im perfectly calm just not drinking the Kool-Aid that some appear to be !!Yeah we were 4-1 down to legia so what ? We then proceeded to get humped again and then again against Maribor !! We may get through against this lot but I don't see a ton of improvement and seriously doubt we are good enough for the champions league !!

18. CelticAhly

Fav Celtic Player:
    /
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    How's Boyata comparing to Denayer so far? I think he's been playing quite well

19. Kurt 2112

Fav Celtic Player:
    Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Boys rewatch boyatas goal and his celebration. He takes out a ball boy during his knee slide :smiley-laughing002: Funniest * ive seen all week

20. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

Nice one Crow