1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Serbia v Albania abandoned after Albanian fans use drone to fly a flag over the pitch

Discussion in 'World Football' started by SloBhoy, Oct 14, 2014.

Discuss Serbia v Albania abandoned after Albanian fans use drone to fly a flag over the pitch in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    It's a little more than a joke seeing as the flag in question wasn't just the Albanian national one,that and the fact that this game was already a high risk one,I agree a game shouldn't get people killed but sadly it does

2. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    That doesn't make any sense Wrigley you nutter :56:

It wouldn't cause a riot though, just like we never rioted on the 100+ occasions they displayed union flags at Parkhead before, because we're not immature mutant muppetcunts.

Anyone who gets offended by a flag should be given a one way ticket to the moon.

3. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I agree with you it was sheer stupidity then the Albanian players grabbing the flag and start waving it about was just as bad

4. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    dont reallly care if a drone goes flying around, though its not surprising it got jeered.

so the albanian players showed themselves up for what they are..they tried to keep the flag then one Serbian player tries to stop it..then the albanian players jump on and start kicking the guy in the black shirt..

when the albanians do it thats ok, if we did that then there would be a royal inquest or some such rubbish.

5. Mr.Q

Granted if the match was played in Albania some verbal abuse would probably be addressed to the Serbian NT players (although not with the intensity and continuity as that shown tonight in Belgrade). However, the scenes that happened tonight in Belgrade would have NEVER happened in Albania if the first match was played there.

Re the hooligan problem:

Please don't cherry pick my posts :86:

And yes I think you do need outside ppl to tell you that you have a major hooligan problem since you seem to be in denial about it.

6. Mr.Q

Aaaaah finally some common ground!

7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Gies peace eh I was at the 3 nil game when they more or less done 9 in a row and it was the most poisonous atmosphere ever,why because they mocked the huddle so we don't need the sight of flags to cause it at games either,so don't give me your sanctimonious pish here eh

8. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić

well the west have never had the various armed conflicts and disputes the balkans have had, thats why you say that.

we taunt other 'nations' :smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002: we don't care about other nations

9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Yes it is if you can admit this was far from a joke :50:,im just glad no one was hurt and it was good to see certain Serbian players trying to get Albanian players off the pitch

10. Mr.Q

You mean this poor, helpless, faultless guy in a black shirt?
    [​IMG]

11. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Aye but did you rip up your seat and throw it at the away end? Did you punch a police horse in the mouth and throw a flare at a cop? Did you run on the pitch and punch a hun player in the jaw? I'll bet no, just like most tims never did. We were always able to take the banter better than them. You just stuck your middle finger up, shouted a bit and got on with it, like the Serbians should have last night, instead of gettting their pants all twisted.

The over-emotional, over-aggressive and over-offended * is for immature lads.

I say it again; anyone offended by a flag is a cretinous monkey and should be placed in stocks in town centres for the rest of society to laugh at.

12. nudge1086 Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke,Lubo,Petrov,lambo,Hooper,Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Holy * this thread is gold :56:

13. Mr.Q

It is my understanding that the drone was intended as a funny provocation.

And you are wrong. Several Albanian players were hurt. Some of them were even hit by Serbian stewards and official security with the police just standing by watching.

And yes it was nice to see a couple Serbian trying to help Albanian players get to the tunnel in one piece.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  14. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    I dont get anyone defending the Albanians here.

Ok, it was a wee stunt.....lol......but did they think it should be allowed to delay the game indefinitely while they had their fun? Did they think the Serb players and officials should have asked permission to bring it down?

The guy brought it down, rightly so.He didnt spit on it, he didnt do anything other than what anyone would have done......and then those * * Albanian players decided they were being dissed!!!!! *?

They brought everything that transpired upon themselves and should be punished.
    Everything else regarding the Serbs is a separate issue.I usually condemn them, but what were they supposed to have done?

Ludicrous.

15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So you clearly missed the fan running on the park to attack Dallas,or the fans skelping the Huns with stuff running down the tunnel,* me you have a selective memory and I bet their are loads on here who are offended by the Union Flag

16. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    people don't like it when we abuse other teams? it's generally done for a reason..in this case it was due to politics e.t.c

get off your high horse.

stop playing it down, you dont think they wouldn't chant abuse of course they would they would take the opportunity to do it.

hooligan problem? I dont recall us invading the pitch...the albanian players jumped and kicked the guy in the black shirt:smiley-laughing002:

we have our hooligan problems like I've said before..we don't need 'moral authorities' to tell us about hooligans when all euro countries have hooligans.

17. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Totally agree * idiotic at best

18. Mr.Q

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one. Denial will get you nowhere.

Pozdrav!

19. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    that guy in the black shirt smacked the albanian plaayer with a chair lol

it is normal this would happen given the animosity and territorial disputes we've had with them ..

At least no-one was killed.

20. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    ONE fan dashed a coin at a ref, it was hardly the whole crowd throwing missiles. A couple hun players might have got hit with paper cups or plastic wrappers, woop de doo? I don't remember any of them going to hospital, they were all too busy partying in the corner. We never invaded the pitch and tried to lynch away fans, did we?

And I know fans were majorly * that day, but my point is we held it in for the most part. Except for the coin chucker and the mad * who fell off the north stand :56:

And if you see a union flag on the street you don't go off your nut, you just continue living life like an * human, as opposed to these sorts of monkeys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHfdJ440IXw"]No Surrender - Belfast Bigot (Full Version) - YouTube[/ame]