1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] FIFA 15

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by bogsidebhoy67, Aug 11, 2014.

Discuss FIFA 15 in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bethol McG 1916

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boolavouge
    Could be doing with inform benzema for my team

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Just turned this aff tae * couldn't win a game in about 8 no matter what the * I done :31:

3. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

Managed to get into Division 5 last night. Have to say, it's awfully boring coming up against the same players over and over again.

There must be some plan in place to increase the variety on FUT.

4. The Celtic Way

im into div 3 on UT, bought packs and saved coins and had some of the best players, most of the high rated players are pish, the best player ive used and price wise, is Raheem sterling, ive tried everybody in that same position, and hes as good as any, also mangala is the best defender ive used

5. Woody

I'm in the same situation. Div 4 on UT and I've hit my ceiling! I have cuardado and saved for the likes of Tevez ( who is utter * btw ) and I'm struggling big time. Thinking of making a technical silver team to see me through.

6. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    In division 3 and on UT as well, decent bit of form with my Seria A side. Thinking of buying IF Higuain and putting him upfront with Tevez who contrary to the above has been unreal for me:56:

Also made my pro on clubs a John Guidetti lookalike. He immediately banged in 3 free kicks. Division 3 on that now as well with only the two of us playing!

7. Woody

He's been shocking for me! I've went back to my old Rossi and Gomez combo (and doumbia on special occasions) which is working alot better. I even changed Tevez to CAM and he's still guff so back to playong Insigne in that position......and to top it all off I can't seem to get someone to buy him back for what i bought him for haha

8. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Tevez is probably my favourite player this year, he's incredible. Cuadrado has been the biggest disappointment, he's not got much else other than pace. Candreva is far better.

I was * livid the other day. Went on an amazing run and got from division 4 to division 1 in successive seasons. Won my first seven games in division one...3 left with only 2 points needed to win the division.

First game I went a goal up after a minute and for the rest of the match my players couldn't do anything right and my opponent got everything going - got beat. Second match the connection was horrible and I got dc'd - loss. Third and final match, I was winning until the 90th minute when the other * gets a header from a corner and bang, draw.

* raging.

9. Woody

Cuardado has been amazing for me :56: but I'm going to sell him and Tevez to make room for a few new players and start building a new team.

10. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Career is so buggy on this, I cant loan players anymore because it takes a loan offer as an attempt to buy for a fee of €0.

11. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Cuadrado doesn't influence games for me at all. That might be down to my play style this year though, due to the shiteness of headers this year I don't cross as often as I did last year.

Still a fun player but expected more. Very easy to do skills with though.

12. mls1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura and Moravcic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
  13. Woody

The way you feel about Cuardado is the way I feel about Tevez! It's all doen to individual playing style....maybe I'm just not as good as I thought I was lol

14. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    I doubt it, after all how can there be? FUT players mostly want to play with the same top 50 players in the world.

So it's a race to the same players which, like you say, must be very boring?

How may people are chasing that one striker - Doumbia? Everybody after the same guy...because he's fast. If it's not him it's Ibarbo or one of another very few players.

Look, FUT players are playing the game they love and there's nothing wrong with that.

I just don't get why people wouldn't want to play as Celtic, in Seasons mode with TONS more variety of opposition and is much fairer ie the player with the best SKILL has the advantage, not the people who have bought (with real money often) the best players.

Or maybe that's the point people play FUT :smiley-laughing002:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  15. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    In seasons I never get a fair match it's always a team miles better or miles worse I'd just rather stick to friendlys or career mode

16. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    Well, that's not really possible that much surely? The teams get matched within a certain rating so you will mostly always play similar teams.

You might face better or worse players but that's the point. The person with the best skill has the advantage.

17. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    Porto vs man united or cska vs Liverpool or wigan vs Poland isn't really fair there should be brackets Munich Real Madrid Barcelona top bracket so I've you pick any of them 3 you can only get 1 of them 3 next would be man united psg juvents brussia Dortmund Chelsea then Liverpool Schalke arsenal spurs ect

18. Roy's Keane

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    But there is brackets, that's the point.

You can set a filter so you don't ever get club vs counry games and also another filter to make sure you only get exactly the same star rated teams though, otherwise you normally get teams bracketed within half a star of each other ie the bracket I play in is 3.5 to 4 with Celtic.

19. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

dublinbhoy cheats at this game he has a hacked paddy McCourt and he's a cretin because he starts Guidetti on the bench, That is all.

20. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    I have guidetti on the bench, stokes is alot better in fifa 15.