1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bomb attack at Volgograd train station

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by HoopSprings, Dec 29, 2013.

Discuss Bomb attack at Volgograd train station in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    Hmmm...I haven't mentioned freedom fighters anywhere.
    And how can someone occupy their own teritory? For now, Dagestan is in Russian Federation. Maybe it will change, but for now, it is part of Russia.
    OK, if Afghan guys did it instead of those two brothers, they would be freedom fighters?

2. angusceltic67

Your going into conspiracy theory territory there mate :97:

3. MairtinH2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    What was the quick edit, * sake ... be a man and tell me what you had originally posted. I promise I won't jump out of the screen and kick you in the nuts :smiley-laughing002:

4. mightymcginn

yes you did, I helpfully highlighted it in my post. I would also say that just because russia controls dagestan does not mean they are not occupying it. I would disagree that two afghan brothers who cowardly bombed a marathon, a place where athletes from all over the world compete in a spirit of love and friendship were freedom fighters but the characterization would at least make sense because they would have perpetrated an attack in the country which occupied there own.

5. mightymcginn

Which ones?

6. ColeraineBhoy

Shut up, fascists.

7. The Lone Ranger

So what about the Basque and Catalan people??
    Technically they are part of Spain, but try telling that to the people that live in the area.

8. angusceltic67

I put a link on post 22 on this thread, but it depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go :icon_mrgreen:

9. Bonobhoy

[​IMG]

10. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    OK, fair enough.
    And, I thought you had said I had said those Dagestan people were freedom fighters. Misunderstanding. After all, English is my 3rd language.

I have a lot of sympathy for the Catalans and Basques, but as I said, those people aren't entering in public transport vehicles and blow it, they don't enter schools and kill kids. They have normal methods and not so violent methods.

It is interesting, on this forum, every separatism movement has sympathizers, just because people have that strange habit to compare every region with Ireland which is pretty dumb.
    This kind of people, radical extremists are the people you don't want to see in a photo, not mention to see them or have anything with them. But of course, the easiest thing is to find some strange parallels, sit in your warm home, drink tea, eat popcorns and telling * to the people who had experience with this kind of people.
    If some people have sympathies for these extremists, give them an asylum in your countries and problem will be solved. Maybe you will get the Nobel prize.

11. SpellCheck92

I think it was something to do with you deflecting from the issue of The Lone Rangers sub-human comment. What he posted was atrocious and you were suggesting I was raging because he had a different opinion. I was raging because he said the terrorists had the right to kill innocent civilians. How hes got away with that is beyond me. Disgusting.

12. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    TBF you were doing a pretty good job of deflecting from The Lone Rangers comments yourself by jumping in feet first and calling him sub human before setting yourself up as the one that can provide definitions of what right minded individuals think etc.

If you genuinely can't remember what you put before the edit I can help you out.

Anyhoo as I was born in the West I am off to drink tea, eat popcorn and support the Brits.

13. MairtinH2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I don't have a book, might include the chapter where I had an illustrious affair with a woman surnamed McGuire :fear: :smiley-laughing002:

Good man :50:

14. ColeraineBhoy

Lies about some * boxing career and then insinuates that he engaged in coitus with Mcguire's relatives. That's vintage Mairtin.

15. MairtinH2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'm losing the argument, I had to resort to the dirty tactics, if you pardon the pun

16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Even she battered you :bbpd:

I feel sick..

17. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Thread re-opened.

Umpteen posts deleted in here. Please keep threads on topic and keep random chat out of them.

18. Celtic_Jorge

Like I said. I hope the Russians kill the * responsible for this.

These are the same * who did the Beslan school massacre. They're cold blooded child killers and deserve nothing but death.

19. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    how the * can anyone think these 'people' are freedom fighters? beslan school massacre and other bombings. if it was your kids taken hostage by these filth some would certainly not think of them as 'freedom fighters'.

the russians will have a suprise for this group and maybe the saudis too:smiley-laughing002:

20. Celtic_Jorge

Its Islamic extremism, the same no matter where you go. They don't want freedom, all they want to do is implement Sharia law. They're a group of Russians who were converted by the Turks to that religion a long time ago. Now because Wahabbism is the new thing in Radical Islam they want to create a shariah law state in Chechnya. Those * killed 334 hostages including 186 children and in Beslan in cold blood. I have no idea how ANYONE could have sympathy for them or their "movement".

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013