1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bomb attack at Volgograd train station

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by HoopSprings, Dec 29, 2013.

Discuss Bomb attack at Volgograd train station in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Disgusting

2. Vertie Auld

Interesting read, Angus.

3. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

Trotsky was from Ukraine :92:

4. The Lone Ranger

Yes they did,
    But they did for the fact that it has brought attention to the conflict again.
    To be honest you dont see anything on the news until Russian territory is hit.

5. ColeraineBhoy

So he was! Russian Empire though :86:

I thought I'd made a mistake with nationality there but had assumed it to be Lenin not Trotsky :smiley-laughing002:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  6. The Lone Ranger

We are internationalist, no borders or nations!!!! :smiley-laughing002:

7. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    the problems in the Caucasus are very different to anything like the irish independence struggle. it's not even close. . russia have every right to respond to this, but I'm curious to see how putin will handle it.

it's a known fact the saudis may have been behind this. they are the world's scum. period. their govt is full of wahabis. might be revenge for putin wanting to preserve Syrias sovereignty. saudis are the only filth I cant tolerate and have no time for. them and their western collaborators.

the whole region of dagestan could be gone in a matter of days if russia really wanted to, the mujhadeen filth would get blown to the moon:icon_lol: but russia has made it rain money in grozny and the place looks extremely well developed. so much for russian oppression eh.

very easy to attack a bus yet they wont attack the army? says alot. they obviously want to destabilize the place..

8. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    not defending these bombings, but playing devil's advocate here. Russia flattened Grozny, even carried on shelling it after the Chechnyans surrendered. Surely it's a bit hypocritical of them to play the victim now. Violence begets violence.

Surely the way forward would be to allow Dagestan and Chechnya to leave the Federation. They allowed Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan et al leave when the USSR collapsed, why can't Dagestan and Chechnya be afforded the same right?

9. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    Because Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan etc were REPUBLICs, Dagestan and Chechnya were not.

10. angusceltic67

The caucuses region is full of oil/gas, thats why Hitler was dettermined to capture the region. Millions of Russians died defending this region against the German army. Putin will never give up this region.

11. SpellCheck92

Your a * idiot. I have been saying this for a while now but you have shown the whole forum what an absolute scumbag you are.

12. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

TLR's not the only one who has made unpopular comments.

You are perhaps the most loathed poster on this forum.

13. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
  14. SpellCheck92

I couldn't give two * what you think. You are a stranger to me and I'm not the * scumbag who condones terrorism. If you loath someone because they have a different opinion than yours then your a pretty pathetic person.

15. Pádraig Pearse

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Tully
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Inter Milan
    People saying they hope Russia flatten them, as if Russia are the shining light of human rights and decency :smiley-laughing002:

16. ColeraineBhoy

I wish I was more loathed.

17. SpellCheck92

No country is. Every country has the right to use force when dealing with terrorism though.

18. Pádraig Pearse

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Tully
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Inter Milan
    Define terrorism.

19. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    Well the point is that Russians don't represent themselves as the shining light of human rights and decency, actually someone else does that. Plus, the Russians don't invade other countries in the name of democracy, like it or not, Dagestan is their territory.
    Nobody has said the Russians were angels, but at least, they aren't hypocrites who talk the * about democracy. Also, they don't give a * what the west thinks of them, they don't care how other countries will deal with it, they have their own methods and believe me, if they could defeat Napoleon and Hitler, they can sort this as well.

20. ColeraineBhoy

Irish Republicanism...