1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets for CL away games

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JCGE, Aug 30, 2013.

Discuss Tickets for CL away games in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Nimrod.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    There won't be a problem getting tickets for this match if your a ST holder you'll almost certainly get one

2. clemens

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    ok so I will try to get tickets there aswell :) really looking forward to this game as it is my first Celtic game, can't wait for kick off ! :))

3. edinburghbhoy67

It is irrelevant where your passport is from. Anyone can order and pick up a home end ticket no bother so long as you have the debit/credit card used to book and a form of id.

4. NA CEILTIGH

Are you sure Edinburghbhoy. I was in barcalona last year for the game and they would not except British passports at the ticket office.

5. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    hearing conflicting reports about the barca home end tickets. Some people saying ye we went in with a uk passport no problem and others saying no we couldent get in with a uk passport.

6. CelticFC1967

Barcelona was the biggest away game last season and it was on general sale to season book holders. Demand will, probably, be even less for Barcelona away than it was last season - if you have a season ticket then you will be able to buy a ticket no problem. Booked up for Milan myself, hoping to go to Barcelona too. Ajax will only go on sale to cat A and, maybe, Cat B fans that are travelling independently. Of the 2,500 we receive, you can guarantee about 1000 will be on sale via Thomson, 3-400 on sale to corporate types, friends of the ticket office etc etc - leaving around 1000 for 8000-odd independent travelers to fight for. The chartered flight system is a bit of a joke, Celtic don't really handle european away days well at all. Milan away is probably the way it should always be done as opposed to letters - work the way down the categories then put it on sale to season book holders.

7. Metlson

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I have absolutely no idea how buying away tickets works coming from australia however by coincidence I will be in europe at the time (working my way from holland east to visit my brother in london) and was hoping to go to the barca game as the date falls perfectly for me and was wondering firstly is it even possible for me to get a ticket and secondly if so how would I go about it

8. Celtic for life

Fav Celtic Player:
    Victor Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll never walk alone
    Thanks for your post :50: Once Barcelona away goes on general sale to st holders will you only be able to purchase your ticket from ticket office? I am a ST holder but live over a hundred miles away. Ill be down for aberdeen and Milan at home in late november and was hoping if it was only available from ticket office I could go into ticket office and sort my ticket that way.

9. CelticFC1967

I booked Barcelona last year but couldn't make the ticket office for the ticket so I emailed them all my travel details then they told me to phone the ticket office, spoke to a woman called Angela I think - she took my payment card details and they sent the tickets to me so you should be fine doing it that way!

10. Lord Gaga

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    What sections of the Amsterdam arena are available to celtic fans? I'm hoping to buy a ticket in the home end section closest to us

11. NA CEILTIGH

From what I have been reading about the Amsterdam arena the away fans will be in top deck section 416/417. Have you seen any legit sites selling tickets. You can buy deals from Ajax but its working out at around £115 a ticket and you get a free gift. im still hopeful to get tickets from my club or a source in Amsterdam.

12. Lord Gaga

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest

http://www.viagogo.nl/Sportkaartjes...affiliateID=1915&PCID=AFFNLIAFF1915CFEB9CC895

That's the best I've found so far. I'm really not sure how safe our fans are going to be in the home end though. I heard today that the away section is covered in bulletproof glass! Any truth in this?

13. edinburghbhoy67

100%, I used a UK driving license last year and the guy who printed my ticket spoke to me in English... my mate who standing next to me also had a celtic strip on.

Unless we need to win this to go through or are top of the group it will go on general sale to STH. Even then, there is more chance of us getting messi on a 6 month loan than this selling out.

14. 3rings

Celtic-End will be as written in 416/417. Don't buy any tickets in the sectors 415/414. You might no be very safe in there (a part of the hard core of ajax is there). I received an official mail from Ajax ticketing.
    Hail Hail from Switzerland

15. Millerntor

JP confirmed tickets for Ajax will be 52.75 euro and not likely to get anymore than 2,600 tickets.

Celtic considering putting on another charter flight as well. Pretty shameful stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
  16. vbi Banned!

Please read the site rules before posting again

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
  17. Gigi

HH!! I'm a member of italian csc, for those who must to buy a ticket in Milan the days before or the day of the match outside away sector, i inform that we'll occupate(70-80 persons) the sector 339 in 3th ring red near the away sector.....you should buy a ticket for this sector or for a near sector....in this way the away stand will continue in the central stand. See you in Milan!

18. Lord Gaga

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Got 2 tickets for ajax in 117. €98 each. Just underneath the away sections. Should be safe enough in there

19. Bethol McG 1916

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boolavouge
    We're did you get them from? Looking to buy 2

20. gerard1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    C'mon mate were did you get the tickets