1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Barcelona away trip

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Pearse, Aug 30, 2012.

Discuss Barcelona away trip in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Yea it's getting to that stage where we need to organise the drinking zones. * I can't wait

2. Henriksdreads

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson / Lubo Moravcik / Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    I'm not going, but I'd imagine Placa Catalunya will be popular, right at the top of La Rambla (pubs galore), also Metro station is here which links directly for the line to the stadium. Watch out for pick-pockets around La Rambla though, absolutely everywhere and I'd imagine anyone wearing Celtic colours would be a prime target (i.e a drunk tourist with cash and valuable on them)

If it's still warm Barceloneta would be good during the afternoon, few Irish bars amongst others and right on the beach.

Also up near Camp Nou theres some decent wee bars littered around the alley-ways, and the area around the stadium in general is huge, last time I was there loads were consuming cans up there.

3. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Thanks for info

4. NA CEILTIGH

Have seen clips on you tube of celtic fans in placa catulunya and also another place that had band/music outdoor. I had asked a while back did anyone know if the council put on music or somewhere to go. I would imagine they would want to keep the crowd (6-8k) together. cant wait now. id saythere will be a few pints regardless of were we end up

5. NA CEILTIGH

forgot to ask in last post, how long does it take to get to nou camp from las ramblas and whats best miode of transport. have heard it can can a few hrs by bus or taxi due to the traffic. any ideas please

6. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Think it's 4km from las ramblas and I'm sure they have an underground

7. NA CEILTIGH

thanks for that seosamh, i intend to head to the ground around 6.30/7.00, rather be early than late, especially with 90,000 making there way to the ground, imagine it will be chaos,

8. Nimrod.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    Will deco be placa catalunya at top of the la rambla massive square in city centre with metro to stadium close by

9. daryl-allison

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Naka, Larrson fav all time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone!
    Just booked flights :D but dont have hotel haha first away euro match wondering if any1 with info on cheap hotels? cheers

10. CelticFC1967

11. acaseltik

Hi everyone,

I'm Alex. Long time supporter, first time posting in "Talk Celtic". Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this. I'm a Celtic supporter from Serbia and I'm coming over to Barcelona for the match. Been trying to get tickets from their official website but I ran into some credit card issues there. I think I'll phone them tomorrow. Even though I would love to see the match, hanging out with you guys would be just as great.

12. NA CEILTIGH

Celtic1967, that a handy piece of information you posted, some good info. They can be followd on twitter too. Think reading that il spend the match day at placa catulunya then jump on the tube to nou camp. All left to do now is get euros

13. jverbeken

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail,hail,...
    About the meeting point ....last time we played them the meeting point was at Placa d'Espagna. From there on it's also easy to get to the stadium.

We'll surely hear more about when we approaching the date.

14. CharlieMulgrew21

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chico Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    If anyone is flying out on the sunday from manchester there's a bus running from Bellshill (just outside motherwell) at a decent price. If anyones Interested give us a pm.

15. Patriots

Hows it going lads. First time poster long time viewer of this site. looking for any info Re tickets for this game. I dont mind paying over the odds for them so realistically what are my chances? Celtic end preffered of course

16. tim_molloy

im going just get tickets out there 96000 seats available lol

17. adios

Anyone know if Celtic have sold out our allocation?

18. NA CEILTIGH

A lot of people will be selling tickets out there. A lot like myself have bought tickets in barca end then got tickets in celtic end so, ul get tickets out there in barca end no problem.

19. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    please note that the buying and selling of tickets outwith the ticket exchange is against the forum rules, action will be taken against anyone who breaches the rules

20. groid91doire

well i didnt know and i havent been a member 6 months so it wouldnt let me post in there , calm doooooon:50: